Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crim is a scammer and a meany! *sobs*
1 2 3 4
So i started borrowing 2 level 25s a few days ago and i bought an eliminate for my dragon so it would be easier! It took me soo long to save up for that eliminate! I was soooo happy because that was the first and only eliminate i had!!! I was going to tell my friends all about it since i was soo happy but i remembered crims collection cart was ready again and like always i went there! So without paying attention and trying to get it over with as soon as possible i stated clicking new offer and trade whenever it was possible! i didnt notice that crim was asking for an eliminate and guess what stupid me did.. I gave him the eliminate! I wish there was a way to get it back from him because he only gave me 1000 treasure!!! I really dont like crim anymore! I feel like im never going to use him again! *sobs x100*
Could someone tell me what i should do now! help!
So i started borrowing 2 level 25s a few days ago and i bought an eliminate for my dragon so it would be easier! It took me soo long to save up for that eliminate! I was soooo happy because that was the first and only eliminate i had!!! I was going to tell my friends all about it since i was soo happy but i remembered crims collection cart was ready again and like always i went there! So without paying attention and trying to get it over with as soon as possible i stated clicking new offer and trade whenever it was possible! i didnt notice that crim was asking for an eliminate and guess what stupid me did.. I gave him the eliminate! I wish there was a way to get it back from him because he only gave me 1000 treasure!!! I really dont like crim anymore! I feel like im never going to use him again! *sobs x100*
Could someone tell me what i should do now! help!
NO WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD I CHOKED BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE
Crim pls go away
NO WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD I CHOKED BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE
Crim pls go away
Untitled_Artwork.gif
To be honest, you probably wouldn't be missing much if you just didn't visit Crim entirely. I feel like the chances of trading in valuable stuff for cheap are a lot better than making some extra treasure off of junk.

That having been said, don't be afraid to vault stuff right away to keep it from accidentally getting sold!
To be honest, you probably wouldn't be missing much if you just didn't visit Crim entirely. I feel like the chances of trading in valuable stuff for cheap are a lot better than making some extra treasure off of junk.

That having been said, don't be afraid to vault stuff right away to keep it from accidentally getting sold!
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Y e s
I vault all my elims and eggs as precautions aaaa
The vault is a safe place away from grabby hands
Y e s
I vault all my elims and eggs as precautions aaaa
The vault is a safe place away from grabby hands
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@deztora, @borb Oh, what does vault do guys?
@deztora, @borb Oh, what does vault do guys?
but when flight rising was making crim they shouldnt let him take valuable stuff! i worked really hard for that and now i dont have one!
but when flight rising was making crim they shouldnt let him take valuable stuff! i worked really hard for that and now i dont have one!
@deztora , @borb ive never used my vault because i dont know what it does.
@deztora , @borb ive never used my vault because i dont know what it does.
@SnoppyFlip its a way to store stuff, and it is seperated from the rest of your hoard! I use to to save money, and make sure I don't accidentally do something! You get to it by clicking the treasure chest icon next to the gold pile in hoard I think!
@SnoppyFlip its a way to store stuff, and it is seperated from the rest of your hoard! I use to to save money, and make sure I don't accidentally do something! You get to it by clicking the treasure chest icon next to the gold pile in hoard I think!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@borb oh, so i wont be able to give the stuff to crim again! (if i ever use him *sob*)
@borb oh, so i wont be able to give the stuff to crim again! (if i ever use him *sob*)
To vault something just means to put it into your vault. If an item is in your vault it can't be sold (or traded or given away). It's "locked up" in your vault, so it's safe.

In your hoard, click the checkbox next to an item, then at the bottom click "to vault".
To vault something just means to put it into your vault. If an item is in your vault it can't be sold (or traded or given away). It's "locked up" in your vault, so it's safe.

In your hoard, click the checkbox next to an item, then at the bottom click "to vault".
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 3 4