Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great FlightRising Survey - Results
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
I did it!

Edit: I wish for the genes/color questions you could select all/say most are good.
I did it!

Edit: I wish for the genes/color questions you could select all/say most are good.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="victorycalls" date="2020-06-02 13:26:22" ] Taken! Awesome! Time procrastinated! [/quote]
victorycalls wrote on 2020-06-02 13:26:22:
Taken! Awesome! Time procrastinated!
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-06-02 09:42:07" ] It is completely anonymous and takes around 30 minutes. [/quote] *takes 1:25 hours* Ah yeah, about that... :D
Qhersek wrote on 2020-06-02 09:42:07:
It is completely anonymous and takes around 30 minutes.

*takes 1:25 hours* Ah yeah, about that... :D
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
oooh a survey imma answer this
oooh a survey imma answer this
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Survey taken!
Survey taken!
LRphJMG.png
[quote name="MafiaVamp" date="2020-06-02 20:30:17" ] [quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-06-02 09:42:07" ] It is completely anonymous and takes around 30 minutes. [/quote] *takes 1:25 hours* Ah yeah, about that... :D [/quote] *Evil laughter*
MafiaVamp wrote on 2020-06-02 20:30:17:
Qhersek wrote on 2020-06-02 09:42:07:
It is completely anonymous and takes around 30 minutes.

*takes 1:25 hours* Ah yeah, about that... :D
*Evil laughter*
I have successfully procrastinated.

On the other hand, this was interesting! Can't wait to see the results :o
I have successfully procrastinated.

On the other hand, this was interesting! Can't wait to see the results :o
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I noticed there were no questions about fandragons this year - assuming this was made by the same person as the other big survey I did about a year ago? I think people would be interested in some fresh statistics about them.

I had trouble with choosing answers for some of the questions too. I had to say I don't like special dragons, when I'm actually just not interested in having them myself. A "no strong feelings" or "no opinion" option there would have been helpful, or alternatively an "Other" field.

In the survey last year, I wrote several times that I had nothing against other people doing/having whatever the thing was, but it just wasn't something I wanted to do. There wasn't a lot of space to say that in this survey: "I'm not interested in it" seemed to be merged with "I don't like it."
I noticed there were no questions about fandragons this year - assuming this was made by the same person as the other big survey I did about a year ago? I think people would be interested in some fresh statistics about them.

I had trouble with choosing answers for some of the questions too. I had to say I don't like special dragons, when I'm actually just not interested in having them myself. A "no strong feelings" or "no opinion" option there would have been helpful, or alternatively an "Other" field.

In the survey last year, I wrote several times that I had nothing against other people doing/having whatever the thing was, but it just wasn't something I wanted to do. There wasn't a lot of space to say that in this survey: "I'm not interested in it" seemed to be merged with "I don't like it."
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I filled out the survey. I bet the results will be interesting to see!
I filled out the survey. I bet the results will be interesting to see!
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
@LuminAgricola
Thanks for the feedback!
No, last's years was made of a different user, but I will make another one next year as well and I will definitely include fan dragons and I will also add more variety to the answers.
@LuminAgricola
Thanks for the feedback!
No, last's years was made of a different user, but I will make another one next year as well and I will definitely include fan dragons and I will also add more variety to the answers.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27