Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great FlightRising Survey - Results
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Taken! Awesome! Time procrastinated!
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
this is fun, and you did a great job, but i gotta say, the answer options are pretty limiting and a few made me want to pull out my hair. rip. but thanks for the time eater!
this is fun, and you did a great job, but i gotta say, the answer options are pretty limiting and a few made me want to pull out my hair. rip. but thanks for the time eater!
[quote name="victorycalls" date="2020-06-02 13:26:22" ] Taken! Awesome! Time procrastinated! [/quote]
victorycalls wrote on 2020-06-02 13:26:22:
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
woo yeah surveys

I'm curious about the results :eyes:
woo yeah surveys

I'm curious about the results :eyes:
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
what a poll, taken :)
what a poll, taken :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@xXStreakFlyXx
Ahh, I'm so sorry about that! I will aim for more variant answers next year! I will also put on a suggestion datasheet for next year's survey, feel free to pop in once it's up if you'd like to suggest anything specific!
@xXStreakFlyXx
Ahh, I'm so sorry about that! I will aim for more variant answers next year! I will also put on a suggestion datasheet for next year's survey, feel free to pop in once it's up if you'd like to suggest anything specific!
gonna take this survey, ill come back from the deep dark depths of questions and edit this message after im done
gonna take this survey, ill come back from the deep dark depths of questions and edit this message after im done
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
ah yes procrastination time
ah yes procrastination time
0677d28e5c7d748a94f0cc9f5cfeb8825de80127.png2d8db2ee5c9e2266d3425f09c21323c59cdb60f1.png xxx x
hound
he/him
+3 fr
gnasher of teeth and lover of rat kings
Still in the middle of taking it, but the question "How many 'unhatched' eggs have you hatched?" leaves me boggled. I don't remember and I don't keep count. xD

Should've been a written answer rather than number-only imo. o: Otherwise, so far, it's a great survey!
Still in the middle of taking it, but the question "How many 'unhatched' eggs have you hatched?" leaves me boggled. I don't remember and I don't keep count. xD

Should've been a written answer rather than number-only imo. o: Otherwise, so far, it's a great survey!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Taken! Can't wait for the results!
Taken! Can't wait for the results!
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27