Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great FlightRising Survey - Results
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Qhersek Pinglist for the next one please!
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
05YNfGC.png
This is some truly fascinating data and you should be very proud of pulling it all together. I applaud you!
This is some truly fascinating data and you should be very proud of pulling it all together. I applaud you!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
[quote=from the "favorite apparel" answers]The rose sets! They're so pretty and sharp and contribute to my love of floral body horror. I also like the tea sets because the hanging bundles are very artsy! The steampunks sets look so nice but it's hard to find the right dragon for them. I also love all the starsilks, just because of how drapey and flowy they are... I dislike human-like clothing on dragons so those are a good mix. I also like every type of wing accessory and the bird skull ones too.[/quote] [font=helvetica]Need to find this person like it's Craig's List missed connections because I practically could have ghost-written this reply (and floral body horror is so dang good). They [i]get[/i] me.
from the favorite apparel answers wrote:
The rose sets! They're so pretty and sharp and contribute to my love of floral body horror. I also like the tea sets because the hanging bundles are very artsy! The steampunks sets look so nice but it's hard to find the right dragon for them. I also love all the starsilks, just because of how drapey and flowy they are... I dislike human-like clothing on dragons so those are a good mix. I also like every type of wing accessory and the bird skull ones too.

Need to find this person like it's Craig's List missed connections because I practically could have ghost-written this reply (and floral body horror is so dang good). They get me.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27