Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great FlightRising Survey - Results
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
The gathering should be working now, thanks to everyone who reported/filled the survey!
The gathering should be working now, thanks to everyone who reported/filled the survey!
The missing Crackle and Earth Primals are fixed now.
The missing Crackle and Earth Primals are fixed now.
[quote name="taniquetil" date="2020-06-02 10:35:00" ] [quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2020-06-02 10:25:21" ] I cannot put numbers in the part where it asks your level for each gathering type but otherwise i did it :D [/quote] I had the same problem. The gathering level questions have the wrong validation on them; they won't accept my actual answers of 21, 23, 26 but will accept numbers greater than 40. [/quote] really weird issue but I just added +10 to each of my gathering levels because easy math is helpful, I guess? edit: oops too late for the fix, but oh well this is here anyway to explain why lol
taniquetil wrote on 2020-06-02 10:35:00:
Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-06-02 10:25:21:
I cannot put numbers in the part where it asks your level for each gathering type but otherwise i did it :D

I had the same problem. The gathering level questions have the wrong validation on them; they won't accept my actual answers of 21, 23, 26 but will accept numbers greater than 40.
really weird issue but I just added +10 to each of my gathering levels because easy math is helpful, I guess? edit: oops too late for the fix, but oh well this is here anyway to explain why lol
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
*wipes brow* I did it!
*wipes brow* I did it!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Taken!
Taken!
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
took it!
took it!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Thank for everyone who participated so far! We're at 30 answers, and it's been only an hour since I posted!
Thank for everyone who participated so far! We're at 30 answers, and it's been only an hour since I posted!
ooh submitting it currently!!!
ooh submitting it currently!!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
This seems pretty cool!
This seems pretty cool!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
Just filled it in!
Will be interesting to see the results :)
Just filled it in!
Will be interesting to see the results :)
rUoKR6y.png
tRvB8Xn.png
_________________________ ____________________________ kgUaMmu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27