Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which gene(s) do u overuse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
for me, it's skink/spinner. every time i start a project, it's "oh how do they look with skink? what about spinner?"

what makes it worse is that it's a baldwin gene so if i'm willing to put in the transmuting time, they're both pretty cheap,,,,,, please save me from this pit of my own making
for me, it's skink/spinner. every time i start a project, it's "oh how do they look with skink? what about spinner?"

what makes it worse is that it's a baldwin gene so if i'm willing to put in the transmuting time, they're both pretty cheap,,,,,, please save me from this pit of my own making
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
it used to be lionfish/noxtide

i use the same three terts i can't afford
it used to be lionfish/noxtide

i use the same three terts i can't afford

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I have recently taken up an unhealthy obsession with cherub/swirl and spines. At least it wasnt glowtail.
I have recently taken up an unhealthy obsession with cherub/swirl and spines. At least it wasnt glowtail.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I don't have a lot of fully gened dragons but I would say a lot of my plans contain swirl/marbled, giraffe/hex, and ripple/current! Plus I really like okapi, but I think I'm more diverse with tertiaries.
I don't have a lot of fully gened dragons but I would say a lot of my plans contain swirl/marbled, giraffe/hex, and ripple/current! Plus I really like okapi, but I think I'm more diverse with tertiaries.
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
noxtide and capsule </3
noxtide and capsule </3
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I adore Capsule. I’ve been trying to not use it so much now, but it looks good with a lot of colors.
I adore Capsule. I’ve been trying to not use it so much now, but it looks good with a lot of colors.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Capsule, pinstripe, and jaguar. Luckily, they're not gem genes.
Capsule, pinstripe, and jaguar. Luckily, they're not gem genes.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Python, Vipera, Bee, Glimmer, Ghost and Okapi I'd say.
It's erh, not always a good choice :,>
Python, Vipera, Bee, Glimmer, Ghost and Okapi I'd say.
It's erh, not always a good choice :,>
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
Stained! Or at least, I would overuse it if I could afford too. All my favorite dergs have it. I just love how it looks with pretty tertiary colors!
Stained! Or at least, I would overuse it if I could afford too. All my favorite dergs have it. I just love how it looks with pretty tertiary colors!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
Butterfly... and bee... and most of the other gem genes.

Luckily I also like basic and some treasure genes so my projects normally aren't totally gem ones.
Butterfly... and bee... and most of the other gem genes.

Luckily I also like basic and some treasure genes so my projects normally aren't totally gem ones.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10