Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time 4.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Oh boy this is hard because I really love earth!! I’m gonna have to go with fire. They have a diverse aesthetic and a small flight. Bonus points to nature and wind, whose aesthetics are super fun! [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54559612] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545597/54559612_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=760135&skin=0&apparel=11226,941,29582,33816,29581,28794&xt=dressing.png[/img] I’m really excited for his outfit and breed change to be finished!! [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] I think I’d choose the Golem Workshop! Maybe a stone borer or frost delver would drop :O [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] My GW team!! Lux, Nadia, and Sirena (they’re under my coli tab in my lair) [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] I do this for fodder and permas but I just spam the random name generator until something I like comes up. [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] Hm... I’m not sure I have a least favorite but tomato is a difficult color sometimes. [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] I’m so excited!!! I’m hoping that we’ll get more canon lore (map!!!!) [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] I’ve never really given it any thought but they give off xxx radioactive spiral vibes. [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] Life: music, family, @rosegardens02 FR: Progens with good colors, the ability to do G&G, my flight ambassadors (matchy primals!) [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] What’s your favorite question you’ve asked in these questionnaires?
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?
Oh boy this is hard because I really love earth!! I’m gonna have to go with fire. They have a diverse aesthetic and a small flight. Bonus points to nature and wind, whose aesthetics are super fun!

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

54559612_350.png

scry?sdid=760135&skin=0&apparel=11226,941,29582,33816,29581,28794&xt=dressing.png
I’m really excited for his outfit and breed change to be finished!!

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?
I think I’d choose the Golem Workshop! Maybe a stone borer or frost delver would drop :O

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!
My GW team!! Lux, Nadia, and Sirena (they’re under my coli tab in my lair)

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?
I do this for fodder and permas but I just spam the random name generator until something I like comes up.

6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?
Hm... I’m not sure I have a least favorite but tomato is a difficult color sometimes.

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?
I’m so excited!!! I’m hoping that we’ll get more canon lore (map!!!!)

8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.
I’ve never really given it any thought but they give off xxx radioactive spiral vibes.

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!
Life: music, family, @rosegardens02
FR: Progens with good colors, the ability to do G&G, my flight ambassadors (matchy primals!)

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)
What’s your favorite question you’ve asked in these questionnaires?
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
@Disillusionist
Oooo that's a fun question! I don't think I have a particular go-to rainy day snack... But I always like warm buttered egg noodles! That with a cup of some of my favorite puffed rice tea sounds like it'd be good on a rainy day.

@voidbeast
Okay you're I think the first person to actually put disco in their post and yes. Thank you. This is beautiful. Also your marva answer made me cackle.

@Ragnarok42
Gotta be honest here I don't know how to respond to this one and I don't think I'm qualified at all to respond. I'd say you probably really need to go talk to a therapist about it. I'm here for you and you're loved and wanted. I can't say much more beyond that. You ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

@Kataracts
Hmmmmm... In no particular order here we go!
Music! I'm a Maladaptive Daydreamer so I listen to music a lot. I don't think I could exist without music man. 10/10. Following that, sushi! It's my favorite food. Next would be the ocean! It's just super fascinating to me and I've always loved it. I love learning about ocean animals as well. Leading into Giant Isopods! They're babies and I love them. Favorite animal. 5 would probably be art! I just love art in general, be it other people's art or mine. I get inspired very easily and having a way to channel creative energy is fun!
Last five will be shorter answers for the sake of not writing an essay lol.
My 3 cats! My best babies I love them <3
The FR discord! Good community. :)
Friends! Self explanatory, even if I don't have many.
Youtube! I'd be bored as heck without it
My mom! Best person I know and I owe her a lot.

@Phrygian
Oh that's a tough one... Probably the 'what would you cook for your dragon' question in the first questionnaire. Back when I would write about 2 paragraph responses to people. I had a lot of running jokes in there and it amused me. Also so many noodles. So many.
@Disillusionist
Oooo that's a fun question! I don't think I have a particular go-to rainy day snack... But I always like warm buttered egg noodles! That with a cup of some of my favorite puffed rice tea sounds like it'd be good on a rainy day.

@voidbeast
Okay you're I think the first person to actually put disco in their post and yes. Thank you. This is beautiful. Also your marva answer made me cackle.

@Ragnarok42
Gotta be honest here I don't know how to respond to this one and I don't think I'm qualified at all to respond. I'd say you probably really need to go talk to a therapist about it. I'm here for you and you're loved and wanted. I can't say much more beyond that. You ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

@Kataracts
Hmmmmm... In no particular order here we go!
Music! I'm a Maladaptive Daydreamer so I listen to music a lot. I don't think I could exist without music man. 10/10. Following that, sushi! It's my favorite food. Next would be the ocean! It's just super fascinating to me and I've always loved it. I love learning about ocean animals as well. Leading into Giant Isopods! They're babies and I love them. Favorite animal. 5 would probably be art! I just love art in general, be it other people's art or mine. I get inspired very easily and having a way to channel creative energy is fun!
Last five will be shorter answers for the sake of not writing an essay lol.
My 3 cats! My best babies I love them <3
The FR discord! Good community. :)
Friends! Self explanatory, even if I don't have many.
Youtube! I'd be bored as heck without it
My mom! Best person I know and I owe her a lot.

@Phrygian
Oh that's a tough one... Probably the 'what would you cook for your dragon' question in the first questionnaire. Back when I would write about 2 paragraph responses to people. I had a lot of running jokes in there and it amused me. Also so many noodles. So many.
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Light! Everything looks so bright, full of knowledge and free! [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57046095] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570461/57046095_350.png[/img] [/url] My newest boy, Laozi! He's the direct kid of the first user-made dragons on FR. [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Probably the kelp beds, as I've got a dragon for that venue, or the bamboo falls, because I love the Wind and Water flights! [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] My coli team: Chiper, Alata and Lapis! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49333885][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/493339/49333885.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26859826][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/268599/26859826.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34869757][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/348698/34869757.png[/img][/url] [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] I don't often buy fodder, and when I do I just give them a normal name, probably using the random name generator. I name dragons based on their appearance, following the naming pattern of their parents if any, or basing their names off their relatives or dragons in allied Clans! [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] I don't think I have one... they're all good, honestly, but I tend to lean towards darker or brighter colors when choosing dragons, so maybe something in the whites section like Ivory? [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] I don't think Tidelord will return [s]for another 24589723894324 years[/s], so maybe a lore update, or a new breed? Wait, oops, I forgot about the map update! I'm especially excited for that if it does happen! [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] I dunno why, but my headcanon is that she's a purple Snapper from Shadow? She also wears that one piece of crown apparel from one of the Trickmurk Circuses, I think. Or she's a (still purple) Spiral, which would make more sense, as she's probably a trickster! [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] 1) My friends! 2) Animal Crossing! 3) My family! 1) The community! 2) The forums! 3) The dressing room! [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] Something other than showing off dragons: what did you eat for breakfast this morning?
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?
Light! Everything looks so bright, full of knowledge and free!

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

57046095_350.png

My newest boy, Laozi! He's the direct kid of the first user-made dragons on FR.

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?
Probably the kelp beds, as I've got a dragon for that venue, or the bamboo falls, because I love the Wind and Water flights!

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!
My coli team: Chiper, Alata and Lapis!

49333885.png

26859826.png

34869757.png

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?
I don't often buy fodder, and when I do I just give them a normal name, probably using the random name generator. I name dragons based on their appearance, following the naming pattern of their parents if any, or basing their names off their relatives or dragons in allied Clans!

I don't think I have one... they're all good, honestly, but I tend to lean towards darker or brighter colors when choosing dragons, so maybe something in the whites section like Ivory?

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?
I don't think Tidelord will return for another 24589723894324 years, so maybe a lore update, or a new breed?
Wait, oops, I forgot about the map update! I'm especially excited for that if it does happen!

I dunno why, but my headcanon is that she's a purple Snapper from Shadow? She also wears that one piece of crown apparel from one of the Trickmurk Circuses, I think. Or she's a (still purple) Spiral, which would make more sense, as she's probably a trickster!

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!
1) My friends!
2) Animal Crossing!
3) My family!

1) The community!
2) The forums!
3) The dressing room!

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)
Something other than showing off dragons: what did you eat for breakfast this morning?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Hrm.. back to lightning I go? [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53754164] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537542/53754164_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Her.[/i] My lovely astronaut, first double G1 I ever hatched, hatched on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo moon landing and with fitting spacesuit colors to match. She's in my hibden for lore reasons but has a place of honor as my avatar. [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Probably Ghostlight Ruins; I only have one level 25 dragon at the moment and I'm trying to train up two more, and that's the highest one I can reliably handle so far. I don't do too much coli grinding. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9249559] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92496/9249559_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ The only competent dragon in my lair [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49478034] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494781/49478034_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ Weirdly aggressive candlemaker [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49666105] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496662/49666105_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ Weirdly aggressive particle physicist [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] Fodder: randomly generate until I get something nice. Other dragons: usually either name them after stars, plants, or words translated into Czech (my first language) that sound cool in English. (It's funny to me and nobody else that a mob boss in my clan is named Cepice, which literally translates to 'hat'.) [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] Seafoam. Seafoam. Seafoam. SEAFOAM. I love the less popular colors like thistle, murk, spring, swamp, etc, and I can even work with the bright pinks/purples sometimes (though rarely), but last I checked I only have two dragons with seafoam of any sort in my lair and they're only allowed to stay because they're old. I just hate it. I can't put into words why. Horrible. Attrocious. I'm sorry. I may have a grudge. [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] I'd love to see a new breed, but that's kinda unlikely. I usually don't get too hyped up with event speculation prior to the fact, usually leads to disappointment :p [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] Marva is the only human in Sornieth who has to keep her existence secret and does so by donning paper dragon costumes or wearing an invisibility cloak. Everyone has conspiracy theories around her but the truth is she's just a grandma who really enjoys crafts, even if she is rather mediocre at them, and she just wants everyone to have comfy sweaters. no you aren't allowed to refuse; that would be rude! [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] in real life: 1. dog 2. friends 3. air conditioning on FR: 1. money 2. egg 3. money [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] Do you have a dream dragon or project of some sort you're working towards? :v
Hrm.. back to lightning I go?

53754164_350.png

Her. My lovely astronaut, first double G1 I ever hatched, hatched on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo moon landing and with fitting spacesuit colors to match. She's in my hibden for lore reasons but has a place of honor as my avatar.

Probably Ghostlight Ruins; I only have one level 25 dragon at the moment and I'm trying to train up two more, and that's the highest one I can reliably handle so far. I don't do too much coli grinding.

9249559_350.png

^ The only competent dragon in my lair

49478034_350.png

^ Weirdly aggressive candlemaker

49666105_350.png

^ Weirdly aggressive particle physicist

Fodder: randomly generate until I get something nice.
Other dragons: usually either name them after stars, plants, or words translated into Czech (my first language) that sound cool in English. (It's funny to me and nobody else that a mob boss in my clan is named Cepice, which literally translates to 'hat'.)

Seafoam. Seafoam. Seafoam. SEAFOAM. I love the less popular colors like thistle, murk, spring, swamp, etc, and I can even work with the bright pinks/purples sometimes (though rarely), but last I checked I only have two dragons with seafoam of any sort in my lair and they're only allowed to stay because they're old. I just hate it. I can't put into words why. Horrible. Attrocious. I'm sorry. I may have a grudge.

I'd love to see a new breed, but that's kinda unlikely. I usually don't get too hyped up with event speculation prior to the fact, usually leads to disappointment :p

Marva is the only human in Sornieth who has to keep her existence secret and does so by donning paper dragon costumes or wearing an invisibility cloak. Everyone has conspiracy theories around her but the truth is she's just a grandma who really enjoys crafts, even if she is rather mediocre at them, and she just wants everyone to have comfy sweaters. no you aren't allowed to refuse; that would be rude!

in real life:
1. dog
2. friends
3. air conditioning
on FR:
1. money
2. egg
3. money

Do you have a dream dragon or project of some sort you're working towards? :v
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@TheDeathseer
I didn't wake up in time for breakfast, so my breakfast was lunch. So.. Tacos lol.
@TheDeathseer
I didn't wake up in time for breakfast, so my breakfast was lunch. So.. Tacos lol.
vDH0pGc.png
@Viscere

Nice! I do like tacos. :)
@Viscere

Nice! I do like tacos. :)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Straka Hi I stalk your art threads constantly. Ur good art I love it. (Your signature inspired my shout ngl) Anyway on to the answer! Hmmm, nothing I'd call a 'dream' dragon but I did just start up a project dragon for an OC of mine! A witch doctor who loves to dance. FR please I need more alchemy/potion/voodoo apparel I beg of you. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=769282&skin=10525&apparel=32982,32986,16234,10879,334,493,4788,22823,25880,22824&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Straka
Hi I stalk your art threads constantly. Ur good art I love it. (Your signature inspired my shout ngl) Anyway on to the answer!
Hmmm, nothing I'd call a 'dream' dragon but I did just start up a project dragon for an OC of mine! A witch doctor who loves to dance. FR please I need more alchemy/potion/voodoo apparel I beg of you.
scry?sdid=769282&skin=10525&apparel=32982,32986,16234,10879,334,493,4788,22823,25880,22824&xt=dressing.png
vDH0pGc.png
[size=4][b]1:[/b][/size] SHADOW it was my original flight and I miss it terribly ssjsj [size=4][b]2:[/b][/size] I'm honestly really fond of this fella. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22670247] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226703/22670247_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]3:[/b][/size] Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh training fields or woodland path?? I guess?? Just so I wouldn't have to worry about the dudes dodging my eliminates because I just scratch 'em once and they die so breathe means nothing. I don't know enough about coli to know if that's a horrible idea or not shshs [size=4][b]4:[/b][/size] Just my reg coli team; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186444&tab=dragon&did=15846415]Yogurt[/url], [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186444&tab=dragon&did=16652727]Storm[/url], and [url=flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186444&tab=dragon&did=17098785]Moon[/url]. [size=4][b]5:[/b][/size] I buy all my fodder prenamed so I don't have to go through the extra step dhdhdh I usually just go w/ whatever nonsense first comes to mind tho with my other dragons. Either that or stringing up random letter until they kinda resemble a name. [size=4][b]6:[/b][/size] Coral has been my mortal enemy since I've been on this site it's the same color as something you'd feed a cat out of a can (and later clean up because it ate it too fast and y'know what that means). Ever since the color expansion (I can't believe I was here for that it feels so long ago) I've honestly forgotten it exists because I never see it anymore and honestly? It's what it deserves. [size=4][b]7:[/b][/size] It's not that I'm [i]not[/i] excited it's just I have a very on off relationship w/ fr and will probs 100% forget it was even a thing that was coming up until like. a week later when I check front page like "Oh yeah." [size=4][b]8:[/b][/size] I honestly ain't got no theory aside from them just being an extremely dedicated dragon (I imagine them sorta like Fiona personality wise) who works incredibly hard on messing w/ all of Sorneith. I dunno why but I always imagined them as a sorta light purple nocturne (probs shadow because come on that's their whole scene). probs always covered in paint and glue. Basically never shake their hand if you ever want yours back- [size=4][b]9:[/b][/size] Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god okay hang on-- my friends, the support they've given me, and my family and I??? honestly don't know about the second thing I don't really do much on here most of the time,,, uhh my progen's son Po (I just love him a lot tbh), probs just all my permas on my home tab they mean a lot to me, oh and coli guides so I could actually fix my coli team and finally make money exalting dhdhd [size=4][b]10:[/b][/size] What's [i]your[/i] least fave color on fr? I haven't been in the know about popular opinions on certain things on fr in a very long time but back when I was there were a few colors that stood out as peeps least faves so I'm curious about people's opinions now. (Looking at other posts in this thread it seems that opinions have stayed the same on some fronts :eye emoji:)
1:
SHADOW it was my original flight and I miss it terribly ssjsj

2:

I'm honestly really fond of this fella.

22670247_350.png

3:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh training fields or woodland path?? I guess?? Just so I wouldn't have to worry about the dudes dodging my eliminates because I just scratch 'em once and they die so breathe means nothing. I don't know enough about coli to know if that's a horrible idea or not shshs

4:

Just my reg coli team; Yogurt, Storm, and Moon.

5:
I buy all my fodder prenamed so I don't have to go through the extra step dhdhdh I usually just go w/ whatever nonsense first comes to mind tho with my other dragons. Either that or stringing up random letter until they kinda resemble a name.

6:
Coral has been my mortal enemy since I've been on this site it's the same color as something you'd feed a cat out of a can (and later clean up because it ate it too fast and y'know what that means). Ever since the color expansion (I can't believe I was here for that it feels so long ago) I've honestly forgotten it exists because I never see it anymore and honestly? It's what it deserves.

7:
It's not that I'm not excited it's just I have a very on off relationship w/ fr and will probs 100% forget it was even a thing that was coming up until like. a week later when I check front page like "Oh yeah."

8:
I honestly ain't got no theory aside from them just being an extremely dedicated dragon (I imagine them sorta like Fiona personality wise) who works incredibly hard on messing w/ all of Sorneith. I dunno why but I always imagined them as a sorta light purple nocturne (probs shadow because come on that's their whole scene). probs always covered in paint and glue. Basically never shake their hand if you ever want yours back-

9:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god okay hang on--
my friends, the support they've given me, and my family
and I??? honestly don't know about the second thing I don't really do much on here most of the time,,, uhh my progen's son Po (I just love him a lot tbh), probs just all my permas on my home tab they mean a lot to me, oh and coli guides so I could actually fix my coli team and finally make money exalting dhdhd

10:
What's your least fave color on fr? I haven't been in the know about popular opinions on certain things on fr in a very long time but back when I was there were a few colors that stood out as peeps least faves so I'm curious about people's opinions now. (Looking at other posts in this thread it seems that opinions have stayed the same on some fronts :eye emoji:)
1) Plague.

2) I'm super biased toward my progen Lucifer, but go ahead and take a peek at my gorgeous (fandragon) Sandor.

3) Either the Mire or Kelp Beds, just because of the exp points and potential for Eliminate drops (at least in the Mire).

4) Lucifer and Alistair are my main coli team, so them and whatever fodder I'm training at the time I guess. Or whatever perma I want to level to 25.

5) I randomize names for fodder dragons.

6) Any super bright colors tend to hurt my eyes, so those... also Strawberry, because I f*cking hate strawberries.

7) Sure, why not. I'm not making any guesses.

8) No comment.

9) My husband, dogs, and money. Dragons, dragons, and the community.

10) Nah.
1) Plague.

2) I'm super biased toward my progen Lucifer, but go ahead and take a peek at my gorgeous (fandragon) Sandor.

3) Either the Mire or Kelp Beds, just because of the exp points and potential for Eliminate drops (at least in the Mire).

4) Lucifer and Alistair are my main coli team, so them and whatever fodder I'm training at the time I guess. Or whatever perma I want to level to 25.

5) I randomize names for fodder dragons.

6) Any super bright colors tend to hurt my eyes, so those... also Strawberry, because I f*cking hate strawberries.

7) Sure, why not. I'm not making any guesses.

8) No comment.

9) My husband, dogs, and money. Dragons, dragons, and the community.

10) Nah.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Lightning, no question. [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58814416] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588145/58814416_350.png[/img] [/url] I haven't been able to stop showing off this boy since I got this skin for him! I know Emperors are kinda overused in lore, but they're such a neat concept I couldn't help but have one in my lair. [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Oh nooo I'm bad at every coli venue...[s](of course it's my own damn fault because I'm too stubborn to learn how to stat my dragons properly but shhh)[/s]. I guess I'd go with Blooming Grove since it's a good balance of not being too hard but not so easy it's boring? I haven't done any higher level ones than Thunderhead Savannah yet. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52544939] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525450/52544939_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52544940] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525450/52544940_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52646306] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526464/52646306_350.png[/img] [/url] Aeneas, Lavinia, and Venus, just since they're the highest-leveled. [s](even though their stats are, once again, an utter mess)[/s] [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] Nope, but then I only really do fodder when I have a hatchling I don't want that won't sell, which isn't super often. All my dergs are named after historical/mythological figures, so in terms of naming hatchlings I'll base their name on a figure who has some kind of connection to the figures their parents are named after. [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] Thistle...it looks like it SHOULD be purple, but it's more like grey and it confuses me. [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] Yes, this is my first one!! I think it's gonna be the map update, but it would be REALLY cool if we get a new modern breed... [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] They're unknowable. Probably a Nocturne, though. [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] IRL: 1. The prof for my online summer course is really nice! 2. The weather's been so nice lately :o 3. Ghost of Tsushima is coming out in less than 2 months aaahhhh FR: 1. This site is such a great inspiration for art/writing! 2. Speaking of which, there are so many awesome writers/artists on here willing to share their work! 3. The forums have such a nice, chill atmosphere...I'm usually really shy about posting stuff online but the FR forums are an exception. [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] Since you asked about least fave colour wheel colour...what's you favourite colour on the colour wheel?
Lightning, no question.

58814416_350.png

I haven't been able to stop showing off this boy since I got this skin for him! I know Emperors are kinda overused in lore, but they're such a neat concept I couldn't help but have one in my lair.

Oh nooo I'm bad at every coli venue...(of course it's my own damn fault because I'm too stubborn to learn how to stat my dragons properly but shhh). I guess I'd go with Blooming Grove since it's a good balance of not being too hard but not so easy it's boring? I haven't done any higher level ones than Thunderhead Savannah yet.

52544939_350.png

52544940_350.png

52646306_350.png

Aeneas, Lavinia, and Venus, just since they're the highest-leveled. (even though their stats are, once again, an utter mess)

Nope, but then I only really do fodder when I have a hatchling I don't want that won't sell, which isn't super often. All my dergs are named after historical/mythological figures, so in terms of naming hatchlings I'll base their name on a figure who has some kind of connection to the figures their parents are named after.

Thistle...it looks like it SHOULD be purple, but it's more like grey and it confuses me.

Yes, this is my first one!! I think it's gonna be the map update, but it would be REALLY cool if we get a new modern breed...

They're unknowable. Probably a Nocturne, though.

IRL:
1. The prof for my online summer course is really nice!
2. The weather's been so nice lately :o
3. Ghost of Tsushima is coming out in less than 2 months aaahhhh
FR:
1. This site is such a great inspiration for art/writing!
2. Speaking of which, there are so many awesome writers/artists on here willing to share their work!
3. The forums have such a nice, chill atmosphere...I'm usually really shy about posting stuff online but the FR forums are an exception.

Since you asked about least fave colour wheel colour...what's you favourite colour on the colour wheel?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15