Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time 4.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Wow I suck at titles. Anyway, hi hello I'm back. I've got 50 posts until my shiny star so it's time for everyone's favorite mediocre question thread!

The rules are simple, answer as many or as few questions as you want however you want (FR appropriate of course). For my peeps who did any of the first 3 questionnaires, include the word disco somewhere in your post! Get creative with it if you want!

On to the questions! Buckle up this is a long one!

1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?

6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?

8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)

Bonus: maybe tag a friend or two? I love reading through these so it's super fun to see lots of people come and chill out ^-^
Wow I suck at titles. Anyway, hi hello I'm back. I've got 50 posts until my shiny star so it's time for everyone's favorite mediocre question thread!

The rules are simple, answer as many or as few questions as you want however you want (FR appropriate of course). For my peeps who did any of the first 3 questionnaires, include the word disco somewhere in your post! Get creative with it if you want!

On to the questions! Buckle up this is a long one!

1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)

Bonus: maybe tag a friend or two? I love reading through these so it's super fun to see lots of people come and chill out ^-^
vDH0pGc.png
@Viscere 1. Light 2. Current obsession [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50409258] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504093/50409258_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] 3. Golem's Workshop because I like the challenge. 4. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1104132] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11042/1104132_350.png[/img] [/url [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19434770] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194348/19434770_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58870330] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588704/58870330_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] 5. The randomizer names fodder. 6. Mulberry, I have synesthesia and "smell" colors. Mulberry smells like farm-grade diesel stored in a closed shed on an August afternoon. 7. I'm very excited for the anniversary. Galore will surely give us a special something and some new stuff at Swipp and Baldwin of course. I know what I wish would come out -- a searchable hoard. 8. Marva has to be a Nocturne -- what with April Fools day being their holiday. A time for trickster. Due to an accident (Baldwin?) her colors and genes are everchanging. The better to trick us with, my dear. 9. Life: Husband, that both of us are healthy, our dogs FR: The coli, Galore, and Fiona 10. What is your favorite Tertiary gene, and why?
@Viscere

1. Light

2. Current obsession
3. Golem's Workshop because I like the challenge.

5. The randomizer names fodder.

6. Mulberry, I have synesthesia and "smell" colors. Mulberry smells like farm-grade diesel stored in a closed shed on an August afternoon.

7. I'm very excited for the anniversary. Galore will surely give us a special something and some new stuff at Swipp and Baldwin of course. I know what I wish would come out -- a searchable hoard.

8. Marva has to be a Nocturne -- what with April Fools day being their holiday. A time for trickster. Due to an accident (Baldwin?) her colors and genes are everchanging. The better to trick us with, my dear.

9. Life: Husband, that both of us are healthy, our dogs
FR: The coli, Galore, and Fiona

10. What is your favorite Tertiary gene, and why?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose? Wind! They're super friendly. (Although I don't think I'll ever switch flights.) 2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53421815] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534219/53421815_350.png[/img] [/url] Chardone is one of my nursery runners. I'm very pleased with her look and can't wait to find a good accent for her. 3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why? There's a couple I need to be grinding in so either crystal pools for the boss drops so I can brew veined or kelp beds so I can hopefully get some familiar drops especially those needed for fiona. 4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3! Blackbeak, Valtoria, and Elide especially if I'm in the kelp beds. They're my level 25s that do physical damage. I love Cassiopia and if there is turn room she does great damage and healing, but level 25 venues don't really have the spare turn room for mages. 5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon? I try to have themes for clutches sometimes it has to do with the parents lore sometimes its just rhyming names or nature names that start with x letter, and sometimes its characters from the same franchise. 6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why? The flight rising color wheel? Spring maybe? Most colors have at least one gene that works well with them. I don't have a burning hatred for any particular color. 7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen? I am very excited! I'm hoping for another breed, but I'd be just as pleased with more updates about the next modern breed, the map, achievement system update etc. Given the side bar update something is getting implemented and we should have both a yearly round up review and hopefully some updates. 8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like. Marva is a shapeshifting trickster with no true base appearance. Not a dragon deity but some other powerful entity that isn't a dragon. 9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR! I'm back at work, I'm getting to see my friends a little, and my cat. 3 of my project pairs just pulled through and I got them gened, the anniversary is coming up, and mistral mahjong. 10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :) If you had infinite gems and treasure for 24 hours what projects, outfits, expansions, familiars would you have on lock?
Wind! They're super friendly. (Although I don't think I'll ever switch flights.)

53421815_350.png

Chardone is one of my nursery runners. I'm very pleased with her look and can't wait to find a good accent for her.

There's a couple I need to be grinding in so either crystal pools for the boss drops so I can brew veined or kelp beds so I can hopefully get some familiar drops especially those needed for fiona.

Blackbeak, Valtoria, and Elide especially if I'm in the kelp beds. They're my level 25s that do physical damage. I love Cassiopia and if there is turn room she does great damage and healing, but level 25 venues don't really have the spare turn room for mages.

I try to have themes for clutches sometimes it has to do with the parents lore sometimes its just rhyming names or nature names that start with x letter, and sometimes its characters from the same franchise.

The flight rising color wheel? Spring maybe? Most colors have at least one gene that works well with them. I don't have a burning hatred for any particular color.

I am very excited! I'm hoping for another breed, but I'd be just as pleased with more updates about the next modern breed, the map, achievement system update etc. Given the side bar update something is getting implemented and we should have both a yearly round up review and hopefully some updates.

Marva is a shapeshifting trickster with no true base appearance. Not a dragon deity but some other powerful entity that isn't a dragon.

I'm back at work, I'm getting to see my friends a little, and my cat. 3 of my project pairs just pulled through and I got them gened, the anniversary is coming up, and mistral mahjong.

If you had infinite gems and treasure for 24 hours what projects, outfits, expansions, familiars would you have on lock?
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
[b]Jumps in to give a hug [/b][emoji=heart size=1] Let's get you there O_O ! [b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] OH SHOOT! OH DEAR OH GOD ! But shadows qwq ..! Hmm if I had to say, I would properly switch to Wind. From what I've read up on, I share some of the personality traits with Wind dragons. And their light green is just adorable ngl ~ [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] Definitely my sona dragon, Shina [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58286235] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582863/58286235_350.png[/img] [/url] My The shade possessed grumpy boi, Salvator (yus it is as it sounds, The Shade got him QnQ) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10494556] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104946/10494556_350.png[/img] [/url] And Elucul [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57333423] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573335/57333423_350.png[/img] [/url] And Della [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8750745] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87508/8750745_350.png[/img] [/url] These two babies are the main inspiration for my new lore setting and how I will tie all my dragons together ^^ [i]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/i] I would say Bamboo Falls, given one of my absolutel favorite familiars is there [item=Gale wolf] DW BABY I AM COMING FOR YOU! [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] My main team: Shina, Elucul and Della ^^ [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] Tbh I mainly just use the name random name generator :'x.. It's easier when I gotta go fast [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] I think I do have to say yellow. To me it is a very bright color that is a little too harsh for my eyes. I admit it works within specific designs but it is not a color I like very much..^^ [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] Honestly yeah, I am VERY excited. I have been fully active under any of the anniversaries. There are many speculations, I would love for maybe a map update, the pvp. I would honestly love it if we got some new apparel - I crave something cyberpunky qwq [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] I've heard some day they think Marva is a spiral. I don't recall where I got this idea from..But I believe she may be a Fae. A little popsquick who is running around teasing, squicking at people and giggling as people fall for her tricks. I need a little time to scy her but I have some ideas for how she may look like as well :O [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] RL: - I am grateful for my family and amazing friends. My friends are few, but we are close and I do anything for them <3 - I am grateful for that we are safe and healthy as well <3 - I am also grateful for also not giving up on myself.. I don't want it to sound weird but.. My mental health as come a long way and I am so glad that I didn't just decided to be stuck in that sad place I was in for many years. FRL: - I am first and formost grateful for the amazing friends I've found here on FR :') We may not know each other irl, but I charish and value the friendships I've gotten <3 - This brings me to the second one, I am gratful that I am a part of the amazing Discord staff. I really want to tag each and veryone one of them but I am worried if they don't like the random tags óò. Every since I became a part of the staff, they have all been so friendly and kind and I feel so comfortable being in their presence. Thank you for believing in me <3 - And I am grateful, that FR has given me a reason to practice my story writting, I do love it alot but my [s]unknow till a few years ago[/s] dyslexia has kept me from writing in general. I do still make alot of mistakes but I do feel like I am slowly improving qwq [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] I know there has already been talking about this on the server, but what do you think will happen for the anniversary ? :3 Bonus: maybe tag a friend or two? I love reading through these so it's super fun to see lots of people come and chill out ^-^ I'ma ask people if it is okay I tag them first ! Then I shall return!
Jumps in to give a hug
Let's get you there O_O !

OH SHOOT! OH DEAR OH GOD ! But shadows qwq ..! Hmm if I had to say, I would properly switch to Wind. From what I've read up on, I share some of the personality traits with Wind dragons. And their light green is just adorable ngl ~

Definitely my sona dragon, Shina
58286235_350.png

My The shade possessed grumpy boi, Salvator (yus it is as it sounds, The Shade got him QnQ)

10494556_350.png

And Elucul
57333423_350.png

And Della

8750745_350.png

These two babies are the main inspiration for my new lore setting and how I will tie all my dragons together ^^

I would say Bamboo Falls, given one of my absolutel favorite familiars is there Gale Wolf DW BABY I AM COMING FOR YOU!

My main team: Shina, Elucul and Della ^^

Tbh I mainly just use the name random name generator :'x.. It's easier when I gotta go fast

I think I do have to say yellow. To me it is a very bright color that is a little too harsh for my eyes. I admit it works within specific designs but it is not a color I like very much..^^

Honestly yeah, I am VERY excited. I have been fully active under any of the anniversaries. There are many speculations, I would love for maybe a map update, the pvp. I would honestly love it if we got some new apparel - I crave something cyberpunky qwq

I've heard some day they think Marva is a spiral.
I don't recall where I got this idea from..But I believe she may be a Fae. A little popsquick who is running around teasing, squicking at people and giggling as people fall for her tricks. I need a little time to scy her but I have some ideas for how she may look like as well :O

RL:
- I am grateful for my family and amazing friends. My friends are few, but we are close and I do anything for them <3

- I am grateful for that we are safe and healthy as well <3
- I am also grateful for also not giving up on myself.. I don't want it to sound weird but.. My mental health as come a long way and I am so glad that I didn't just decided to be stuck in that sad place I was in for many years.

FRL:
- I am first and formost grateful for the amazing friends I've found here on FR :') We may not know each other irl, but I charish and value the friendships I've gotten <3

- This brings me to the second one, I am gratful that I am a part of the amazing Discord staff. I really want to tag each and veryone one of them but I am worried if they don't like the random tags óò.
Every since I became a part of the staff, they have all been so friendly and kind and I feel so comfortable being in their presence. Thank you for believing in me <3

- And I am grateful, that FR has given me a reason to practice my story writting, I do love it alot but my unknow till a few years ago dyslexia has kept me from writing in general. I do still make alot of mistakes but I do feel like I am slowly improving qwq

I know there has already been talking about this on the server, but what do you think will happen for the anniversary ? :3

I'ma ask people if it is okay I tag them first ! Then I shall return!
F9No6Gk.png
@seige
Mulberry will forever remind me of that sentence now...
As for favorite tertiary, capsule! I just really love the way it looks for some reason? I'm always a fan of things that I can link to potion bottles. I wish ancients had capsule ;A;

@VeranaStorm
If... I had infinite gems I'd buy all the kickstarter fams, sprites and as many g1 imps as I could on the spot (if I could find a seller for the imp and booleen :'D). Other than that, all of my projects would get done, a lot of 'em are g1 wildclaws. I'd probably max my lair and my den (gem slots) as well as buy all the tabs, buy my last nest... I'd do a lot ngl. Probably raid the heck out of the gem market place. I'd break the economy.

@HollowBay
Yay! Hugs! :D
As for the anniversary, I'm leaning toward it being the map update! I really hope it is anyway ;A; But! I'd be happy even if it's something smaller! Or even just general updates on things. A few apparel pieces or some new trades/baldwin is always fun too! Even if it's something like that I'll be happy ^-^
@seige
Mulberry will forever remind me of that sentence now...
As for favorite tertiary, capsule! I just really love the way it looks for some reason? I'm always a fan of things that I can link to potion bottles. I wish ancients had capsule ;A;

@VeranaStorm
If... I had infinite gems I'd buy all the kickstarter fams, sprites and as many g1 imps as I could on the spot (if I could find a seller for the imp and booleen :'D). Other than that, all of my projects would get done, a lot of 'em are g1 wildclaws. I'd probably max my lair and my den (gem slots) as well as buy all the tabs, buy my last nest... I'd do a lot ngl. Probably raid the heck out of the gem market place. I'd break the economy.

@HollowBay
Yay! Hugs! :D
As for the anniversary, I'm leaning toward it being the map update! I really hope it is anyway ;A; But! I'd be happy even if it's something smaller! Or even just general updates on things. A few apparel pieces or some new trades/baldwin is always fun too! Even if it's something like that I'll be happy ^-^
vDH0pGc.png
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose? [b]shadow[/b] 2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with! [b]Zematech is currently my fave, I'm still in the hunt for a mate for her[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61286207] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612863/61286207_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why? [b]blooming grove because it's pretty[/b] 4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3! [b]probably Kaleb, Periwinkle, and Tundra because they are my highest leveled dragons[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55029823] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550299/55029823_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45906303] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459064/45906303_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58152503] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581526/58152503_350.png[/img] [/url] 5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon? [b]sometimes I look up words that suit them in Latin, and sometimes I mash two words together (winterhawk, winecrusher, etc)[/b] 6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why? [b]swamp because it's just...bleh[/b] 7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen? [b]im very excited! I think maybe either a breed will come out, or one of the site stuff being fixed/made (the pvp coli, the map, etc) and definitely a new familiar[/b] 8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like. [b]idk whomst that is, maybe an F guardian?[/b] 9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR! [b]a) IRL 1.this is kinda both irl and fr, but the fr discord servers I'm in are so epic, kind, and helpful in many ways! 2. my online friends, without them I wouldn't have gone through the change to the person I am today, I owe a lot to them 3. my bunny Borealis, he's always there for me and is such a cute baby, even when he does chew the wires and plants up (I'm petting him rn) b) FR 1. the person who gave me the fire and light halos for free, and the person who gave me a free noxtide gene 2. the community in general, I talked about discord but just on fr it can be still very nice 3.Gaolers, flumffy babies I love them so much[/b] 10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! It can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :) [b]who is your favorite dragon?[/b]
shadow

Zematech is currently my fave, I'm still in the hunt for a mate for her

61286207_350.png

blooming grove because it's pretty

probably Kaleb, Periwinkle, and Tundra because they are my highest leveled dragons

55029823_350.png

45906303_350.png

58152503_350.png

sometimes I look up words that suit them in Latin, and sometimes I mash two words together (winterhawk, winecrusher, etc)

swamp because it's just...bleh

im very excited! I think maybe either a breed will come out, or one of the site stuff being fixed/made (the pvp coli, the map, etc) and definitely a new familiar

idk whomst that is, maybe an F guardian?

a) IRL

1.this is kinda both irl and fr, but the fr discord servers I'm in are so epic, kind, and helpful in many ways!

2. my online friends, without them I wouldn't have gone through the change to the person I am today, I owe a lot to them

3. my bunny Borealis, he's always there for me and is such a cute baby, even when he does chew the wires and plants up (I'm petting him rn)

b) FR

1. the person who gave me the fire and light halos for free, and the person who gave me a free noxtide gene

2. the community in general, I talked about discord but just on fr it can be still very nice

3.Gaolers, flumffy babies I love them so much

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! It can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)
who is your favorite dragon?
1. I stop playing. Not to say I hate the other flights, there are some I really like actually, but I refuse to be forced to move to one.
2. :3c
3. Crystal pools, without a doubt! Favorite venue. Best aesthetic. Best drops (shiny rocks!!!).
4. I only have three leveled dragons anyway...
5. My fodder are always named via the random name generator!
6. No way I could pick just one! I will say rose is hard to work with because it's just so incredibly pink...
7. Yes! No idea!
8. Three familiars stacked vertically and wearing a dragon shaped trenchcoat.
9. Three things I'm grateful for: my family and friends' health, my apartment that doesn't have leaks, mold, roaches, holes in floors/walls, or rodents, and wrestling keeping me entertained every Wednesday. :D
Three things I'm grateful for on FR: my familiars, the kindness of users, and fun goals that I can work toward (gonna get those KS fams and boolean!!).
10. What's your current favorite non-FR activity?
1. I stop playing. Not to say I hate the other flights, there are some I really like actually, but I refuse to be forced to move to one.
2. :3c
3. Crystal pools, without a doubt! Favorite venue. Best aesthetic. Best drops (shiny rocks!!!).
4. I only have three leveled dragons anyway...
5. My fodder are always named via the random name generator!
6. No way I could pick just one! I will say rose is hard to work with because it's just so incredibly pink...
7. Yes! No idea!
8. Three familiars stacked vertically and wearing a dragon shaped trenchcoat.
9. Three things I'm grateful for: my family and friends' health, my apartment that doesn't have leaks, mold, roaches, holes in floors/walls, or rodents, and wrestling keeping me entertained every Wednesday. :D
Three things I'm grateful for on FR: my familiars, the kindness of users, and fun goals that I can work toward (gonna get those KS fams and boolean!!).
10. What's your current favorite non-FR activity?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose? Earth, I adore it's aesthetic and deity, but it can't compete with Plague. 2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61364357] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613644/61364357_350.png[/img] [/url] She's one of my newest girls, she was a breeding project. I adore her smooth, simple colore. Her dressup took me 2 hours to design and it was completely worth it. 3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why? Golem Workshop, I'd test my non-existent luck for a boss. 4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3! My first addition to my royal family Vis, her mate Rhogar and Vis' half-brother's mate Alaric. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33905462] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339055/33905462_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50643399] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506434/50643399_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56764727] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567648/56764727_350.png[/img] [/url] 5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon? I breed fodder, but I don't train them, just sell unnamed. 6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why? Must be one of the lighter blues, I despise blue. Otherwise Fern, Ice or something else I don't like and surrounded by colours I like. 7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen? Yes, I'm hyped. I have no idea what it will be. I'd love to see the map, but unless it's introduced alongside adventure mode or something similar I don't think it's worthy enough for an anniversary. 8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like. A little, purple fae - easy to sneak around when you're so small. 9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR! I'm grateful for my dog, that I received full manuscript request and for my friends. The hibden, all the weapon apparels and Fiona. 10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :) Show me your favourite dragon :)
Earth, I adore it's aesthetic and deity, but it can't compete with Plague.

61364357_350.png

She's one of my newest girls, she was a breeding project. I adore her smooth, simple colore. Her dressup took me 2 hours to design and it was completely worth it.

Golem Workshop, I'd test my non-existent luck for a boss.

My first addition to my royal family Vis, her mate Rhogar and Vis' half-brother's mate Alaric.

33905462_350.png

50643399_350.png

56764727_350.png

I breed fodder, but I don't train them, just sell unnamed.

Must be one of the lighter blues, I despise blue. Otherwise Fern, Ice or something else I don't like and surrounded by colours I like.

Yes, I'm hyped. I have no idea what it will be. I'd love to see the map, but unless it's introduced alongside adventure mode or something similar I don't think it's worthy enough for an anniversary.

A little, purple fae - easy to sneak around when you're so small.

I'm grateful for my dog, that I received full manuscript request and for my friends.
The hibden, all the weapon apparels and Fiona.

Show me your favourite dragon :)
@godsCodpiece Marva is the NPC that gives out all the April Fool's stuff! Ooo right into this question hmm...... Probably my sona dragon Loony! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47347736] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473478/47347736_350.png[/img] [/url] @deztora Your marva answer made me laugh so hard I choked on my nachos oh my god. My favorite thing to do is drawing! Even... if I mostly only draw FR dragons... Does it even count then? I'm counting it. Also playing games! Current obsession is Animal Crossing! @Qhersek That coatl's outfit is gorgeous! Well I posted Loony right up there ^ but I like giving different answer so hm... How about my latest finished g1 project? His name is Tallis and he's the first project I've ever used an UMA on :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61259324] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612594/61259324_350.png[/img] [/url]
@godsCodpiece
Marva is the NPC that gives out all the April Fool's stuff!
Ooo right into this question hmm......
Probably my sona dragon Loony!

47347736_350.png

@deztora
Your marva answer made me laugh so hard I choked on my nachos oh my god.
My favorite thing to do is drawing! Even... if I mostly only draw FR dragons... Does it even count then? I'm counting it. Also playing games! Current obsession is Animal Crossing!

@Qhersek
That coatl's outfit is gorgeous!
Well I posted Loony right up there ^ but I like giving different answer so hm... How about my latest finished g1 project? His name is Tallis and he's the first project I've ever used an UMA on :D

61259324_350.png
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Wind! Currently in lightning, but I been wanting to move to wind forever! [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] My merchant, Procilla! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58664909] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586650/58664909_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Crystal Pools! I gotten the best drops there. I got a Arcane Egg, a Phantom Gene, and a Rally! [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] I always use a name generator, or sometimes if the dragon looks nice enough, or if I think of a name for them on the spot, I name them that! [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] MURK. I hate the dark green, muddy brown color. [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] Honestly, thinking its the map update! I'm mega hyped! [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] - Greatful for my family -My pets -Being Safe - Coliseum -My dragons - Amazing mods [b] [size=6]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/size=6] Show me your favorite dragon!

Wind! Currently in lightning, but I been wanting to move to wind forever!

My merchant, Procilla!

58664909_350.png

Crystal Pools! I gotten the best drops there. I got a Arcane Egg, a Phantom Gene, and a Rally!

I always use a name generator, or sometimes if the dragon looks nice enough, or if I think of a name for them on the spot, I name them that!

MURK. I hate the dark green, muddy brown color.

Honestly, thinking its the map update! I'm mega hyped!

- Greatful for my family
-My pets
-Being Safe

- Coliseum
-My dragons
- Amazing mods

Show me your favorite dragon!
RYAN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15