Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Haven't gotten a skin chest, but...
1 2
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-05-30 20:08:50" ] I'd like to bring attention to the term "skin chest" [/quote] Oh, yeah.. I was having a cursed visual of a chest made out of flesh before I realized what a "skin chest" actually was.
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-05-30 20:08:50:
I'd like to bring attention to the term "skin chest"
Oh, yeah.. I was having a cursed visual of a chest made out of flesh before I realized what a "skin chest" actually was.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Food
Food
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="parasites" date="2020-05-30 12:26:30" ] nope, got absolutely nothing good i must have horrible luck or something, idk. no chests, no eggs, nothing. is rng okay?? [/quote] Same here lol
parasites wrote on 2020-05-30 12:26:30:
nope, got absolutely nothing good
i must have horrible luck or something, idk. no chests, no eggs, nothing. is rng okay??

Same here lol
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="grxndsxn" date="2020-05-30 20:20:47" ] [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-05-30 20:08:50" ] I'd like to bring attention to the term "skin chest" [/quote] Oh, yeah.. I was having a cursed visual of a chest made out of flesh before I realized what a "skin chest" actually was. [/quote] Ah, glad I'm not the only one.
grxndsxn wrote on 2020-05-30 20:20:47:
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-05-30 20:08:50:
I'd like to bring attention to the term "skin chest"
Oh, yeah.. I was having a cursed visual of a chest made out of flesh before I realized what a "skin chest" actually was.

Ah, glad I'm not the only one.
miDn30f.gif
I got an Ice egg and and Earth egg this week in coli. No Nature though...
I got an Ice egg and and Earth egg this week in coli. No Nature though...
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Wish I'd gotten eggs like everyone else, but sadly I used up all my luck on like 3 whole chests! All for skins I wanted! It's probably the second time I've ever gotten any chests in a fest and I've been here for like 1 1/2 years!
Watch me never get that lucky again lol
Wish I'd gotten eggs like everyone else, but sadly I used up all my luck on like 3 whole chests! All for skins I wanted! It's probably the second time I've ever gotten any chests in a fest and I've been here for like 1 1/2 years!
Watch me never get that lucky again lol
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
i havent coli grinded the entire time but i did get a [item=bun-bun burrow] from diggin so i have a lil bun friend now
i havent coli grinded the entire time but i did get a Bun-Bun Burrow from diggin so i have a lil bun friend now
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I got a wind egg right at the beginning before I realised how valuable they were... I hatched it and sold it for base fodder price. Immediate regret as I then saw unhatched eggs selling for 300kt plus
I got a wind egg right at the beginning before I realised how valuable they were... I hatched it and sold it for base fodder price. Immediate regret as I then saw unhatched eggs selling for 300kt plus
Either I'm unlucky or the droprate has been changed. I was in the coli for hours and only got 1 chest and nothing else great. :-( And now I've been waiting for hours for the female Coatl Accent to be restocked and NOTHING ....> :-(
Either I'm unlucky or the droprate has been changed. I was in the coli for hours and only got 1 chest and nothing else great. :-( And now I've been waiting for hours for the female Coatl Accent to be restocked and NOTHING ....> :-(
IGfzYju.png
I was farming for 2 hours almost every day this week and actually got Sugarplum and another Morph gene scroll
I was farming for 2 hours almost every day this week and actually got Sugarplum and another Morph gene scroll
OSPKX5l.png
1 2