Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Haven't gotten a skin chest, but...
1 2
...I did snag myself another Eliminate from the Rainsong Jungle!

Y'all grabbed anything good in the midst of festival grinding that wasn't anything festival-related?
...I did snag myself another Eliminate from the Rainsong Jungle!

Y'all grabbed anything good in the midst of festival grinding that wasn't anything festival-related?
YUDrFCG.png
I got a nature egg and screamed 'onion' for about twenty minutes. Aside from that, a ton of the usual battle stone and apparel drops. Also a spirit gene!
I got a nature egg and screamed 'onion' for about twenty minutes. Aside from that, a ton of the usual battle stone and apparel drops. Also a spirit gene!
vDH0pGc.png
i got a shadow egg from rainsong and 2 nature eggs from scavenging (same day, and the second time this week ive gotten two eggs from scavenging in the same day)

my luck was horrible for the first 2-3 days of greenskeeper so this makes up for it :D
i got a shadow egg from rainsong and 2 nature eggs from scavenging (same day, and the second time this week ive gotten two eggs from scavenging in the same day)

my luck was horrible for the first 2-3 days of greenskeeper so this makes up for it :D
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
nope, got absolutely nothing good
i must have horrible luck or something, idk. no chests, no eggs, nothing. is rng okay??
i must have horrible luck or something, idk. no chests, no eggs, nothing. is rng okay??
[quote name="parasites" date="2020-05-30 12:26:30" ] nope, got absolutely nothing good i must have horrible luck or something, idk. no chests, no eggs, nothing. is rng okay?? [/quote] same here
parasites wrote on 2020-05-30 12:26:30:

same here
Congratulations! I was grinding in Rainsong Jungle and got an Eliminate and an Arcane egg :D
Congratulations! I was grinding in Rainsong Jungle and got an Eliminate and an Arcane egg :D
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Look, I’ve spent seven hours in coli today and I’m going back in, please send me a bit of luck.
Congrats on your win!
Look, I’ve spent seven hours in coli today and I’m going back in, please send me a bit of luck.
Congrats on your win!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I unexpectedly got a [item=Goldenbeast] yesterday. Not at all what I was looking for, but hey I'll take it!
I unexpectedly got a Goldenbeast yesterday. Not at all what I was looking for, but hey I'll take it!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I'd like to bring attention to the term "skin chest"
I'd like to bring attention to the term "skin chest"
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="parasites" date="2020-05-30 12:26:30" ] nope, got absolutely nothing good i must have horrible luck or something, idk. no chests, no eggs, nothing. is rng okay?? [/quote] Me too, it’s really bad for some reason?
parasites wrote on 2020-05-30 12:26:30:

Me too, it’s really bad for some reason?
ldNLSdw.png
1 2