Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I desire fish
1 2 3 4
11/10, very fishy
11/10, very fishy
miDn30f.gif
[quote name="EssenceOfNexus" date="2020-05-30 21:19:33" ] @/Natron Delete some bubbles and move everything inside the lines, and you got yourself an accent. [/quote] [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-05-30 21:23:19" ] I want one that's freshwater based. [/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/334434457190662154/716614749093363815/sin....png[/img]
EssenceOfNexus wrote on 2020-05-30 21:19:33:
@/Natron
Delete some bubbles and move everything inside the lines, and you got yourself an accent.
vihuff wrote on 2020-05-30 21:23:19:
I want one that's freshwater based.

sin....png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@cuelebre thank you so much ily ;;
@cuelebre thank you so much ily ;;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I want one with sharks!
I want one with sharks!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-05-31 06:08:05" ] I want one with sharks! [/quote] oh that is a fantastic idea
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-05-31 06:08:05:
I want one with sharks!

oh that is a fantastic idea
[quote name="RoyalTundra" date="2020-05-30 21:20:23" ] ill take 500 please thanks [/quote] i'm chucking my whole savings into these if they ever become a thing.
RoyalTundra wrote on 2020-05-30 21:20:23:
ill take 500 please thanks

i'm chucking my whole savings into these if they ever become a thing.
DmRdZYl.png
@voidbeast nudibranches would be such amazing companions omg. And thank you!!
@voidbeast nudibranches would be such amazing companions omg. And thank you!!
I want.. warmwater wanderers recolor.......... but with different fish species........... yessssssss...................
I want.. warmwater wanderers recolor.......... but with different fish species........... yessssssss...................
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Perhaps consider eels? Maybe one around the neck, and some swimming along the wings? Just an idea.
Perhaps consider eels? Maybe one around the neck, and some swimming along the wings? Just an idea.
@wildheart25 :^))) [item=skin: eel friends]
@wildheart25 :^)))

Skin: Eel Friends
1 2 3 4