Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I desire fish
1 2 3 4
I must admit, I had too much fun drawing these. What if Warmwater Wanderers got their recoloured twin and had some lineart changed into these? I would instantly buy 100 of them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/so33x3M.png[/img]
I must admit, I had too much fun drawing these. What if Warmwater Wanderers got their recoloured twin and had some lineart changed into these? I would instantly buy 100 of them.

so33x3M.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I love and need this in my life. I would buy so many.
I love and need this in my life. I would buy so many.
vDH0pGc.png
:D Yes. We need so many more fishy friends.
:D Yes. We need so many more fishy friends.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Tidelord returns with these guys.
Tidelord returns with these guys.
I like this so much more than the Warmwater Wanderers [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
I like this so much more than the Warmwater Wanderers
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@crytec [insert crying emoji] thank you bless
@crytec [insert crying emoji] thank you bless
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
Delete some bubbles and move everything inside the lines, and you got yourself an accent.
@Natron
Delete some bubbles and move everything inside the lines, and you got yourself an accent.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
ill take 500 please thanks
ill take 500 please thanks
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
I mean one of the hint words is "goldfish" so you never know...

Also, this is pretty great, love the more muted palette.
I mean one of the hint words is "goldfish" so you never know...

Also, this is pretty great, love the more muted palette.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I want one that's freshwater based.
I want one that's freshwater based.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
1 2 3 4