Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wedding Time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@ConsumeAnkle [img]https://forums.dragcave.net/uploads/monthly_2020_05/REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png.ab0aa826861485bf519797bfc6b6dec3.png[/img]
@ConsumeAnkle
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png.ab0aa826861485bf519797bfc6b6dec3.png
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@AbyssToothpaste
I've seen you on Dragon Sitter before, and that's full of chaos
you already qualify
@AbyssToothpaste
I've seen you on Dragon Sitter before, and that's full of chaos
you already qualify
LMLA6wg.png
I... am going to draw the bride and groom and post it here if thats ok lord @ConsumeAnkle
I... am going to draw the bride and groom and post it here if thats ok lord @ConsumeAnkle
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Skystalker

Sure!

(I'm going to end up drawing some myself...)
@Skystalker

Sure!

(I'm going to end up drawing some myself...)
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I am horrible at drawing digital art and have no idea how to post pictures onto here so I wish I could draw ;-;
Anyways I'm going to sleep bai for now
I am horrible at drawing digital art and have no idea how to post pictures onto here so I wish I could draw ;-;
Anyways I'm going to sleep bai for now
LMLA6wg.png
oh, sleep well my dear!

I shall harbor a few more hours of chaos before following you
oh, sleep well my dear!

I shall harbor a few more hours of chaos before following you
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
But first...
Wedding

I can finally afford the outfit
but should I get some more stuff?
idk tell me pls I have no sense of fashion
But first...
Wedding

I can finally afford the outfit
but should I get some more stuff?
idk tell me pls I have no sense of fashion
LMLA6wg.png
@ConsumeAnkle [b][i]"Congragulations, your Lordship, on your engagement! I am AnkleIngester, at your service. As you know, I will be your caterer. I have studied in ankle culinary school, so I know the best flavors of the ank. I will be providing four different meats, insects, seafoods, plants, and one food of your choice at your wedding. I will do my best to ensure everyone has plenty ankles to eat!"[/i][/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61061504] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610616/61061504_350.png[/img] [/url] I will show you which foods AnkleIngester has chosen when he has chosen them, and you can tell me which food you would like at your wedding! I will do my best to acquire as much of them as possible.
@ConsumeAnkle

"Congragulations, your Lordship, on your engagement! I am AnkleIngester, at your service. As you know, I will be your caterer. I have studied in ankle culinary school, so I know the best flavors of the ank. I will be providing four different meats, insects, seafoods, plants, and one food of your choice at your wedding. I will do my best to ensure everyone has plenty ankles to eat!"

61061504_350.png

I will show you which foods AnkleIngester has chosen when he has chosen them, and you can tell me which food you would like at your wedding! I will do my best to acquire as much of them as possible.
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
@Bezonox

A man made of style, I see no flaws
@Bezonox

A man made of style, I see no flaws
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
@Noxumbra

"Ah, thank you for your diligent service AnkleIngester! I trust both your skills and choices in cuisine, so I hope that the guests and I may be pleased with your final creations."
@Noxumbra

"Ah, thank you for your diligent service AnkleIngester! I trust both your skills and choices in cuisine, so I hope that the guests and I may be pleased with your final creations."
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76