Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine... 66 Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5
Just imagine if we ever got a breed for every element and rarity! If every element had a plentiful, common, uncommon, limited, rare, and ancient breed... think of the creativity and the chaos that many choices that’d cause. And all the new genes and poses there would be! There would be 198 poses between the males, females, and hatchlings. How would that alter the economy? The forums? The lair aesthetics? It would be a beautiful madness, and I love the thought [emoji=heart size=1] Edit: I just realized I forgot Bogs. So... 67 breeds! Unless you’re game for one unaligned breed per rarity, too. In which case 72 breeds... and 216 poses :p
Just imagine if we ever got a breed for every element and rarity! If every element had a plentiful, common, uncommon, limited, rare, and ancient breed... think of the creativity and the chaos that many choices that’d cause. And all the new genes and poses there would be! There would be 198 poses between the males, females, and hatchlings. How would that alter the economy? The forums? The lair aesthetics? It would be a beautiful madness, and I love the thought

Edit: I just realized I forgot Bogs. So... 67 breeds! Unless you’re game for one unaligned breed per rarity, too. In which case 72 breeds... and 216 poses :p
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
There will be lots of sad devs

Aside from that, it will be sooo hard to buy a gene you need from MP :'D
And about 30 fest skins on each festival to create wide enough skin base for each breed (and pose!)
Very hard to use AH, search and scry with billion parameters
Rare apparel updates... :D
Not even enough lair space to accommodate dragons if you decide to have at least one of each breed
And challenges to get all 66 in one certain color, for example
And, yeah, CHAOS

I love it.
There will be lots of sad devs

Aside from that, it will be sooo hard to buy a gene you need from MP :'D
And about 30 fest skins on each festival to create wide enough skin base for each breed (and pose!)
Very hard to use AH, search and scry with billion parameters
Rare apparel updates... :D
Not even enough lair space to accommodate dragons if you decide to have at least one of each breed
And challenges to get all 66 in one certain color, for example
And, yeah, CHAOS

I love it.

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Reading that made me feel bad for FR artists.
I don't think I would ever decide what breed I would like my G1s to become, It's already hard with the breeds we have.
I don't think I would ever decide what breed I would like my G1s to become, It's already hard with the breeds we have.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
What about a modern and ancient breed for each element and rarity? One modern common, one ancient common, one modern uncommon, one ancient uncommon, etc, etc...
What about a modern and ancient breed for each element and rarity? One modern common, one ancient common, one modern uncommon, one ancient uncommon, etc, etc...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Oh, you mean the pocket alternate universe where the naughty artists go for punishment?
Oh, you mean the pocket alternate universe where the naughty artists go for punishment?
[quote name="Crytec" date="2020-05-23 03:04:53" ] Reading that made me feel bad for FR artists. [/quote] It also killed me inside. [i]The struggle of doing art sometimes-[/i] Honestly though, that would be chaotic, and I'd have Lots of mixed feelings about it - what breed would I make my G1s, how much are the scrolls gonna cost, so on and so forth... again, chaotic. I kinda like it.
Crytec wrote on 2020-05-23 03:04:53:
It also killed me inside. The struggle of doing art sometimes-

Honestly though, that would be chaotic, and I'd have Lots of mixed feelings about it - what breed would I make my G1s, how much are the scrolls gonna cost, so on and so forth... again, chaotic. I kinda like it.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2020-05-23 04:58:04" ] The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing. [/quote]
SyconSenti wrote on 2020-05-23 04:58:04:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
...chaos...

...absolute chaos...
...chaos...

...absolute chaos...
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
That makes me feel terrible for the artists.

"Realistically" you can knock a few off the final tally because unless they change their minds and let new players have the whole color wheel, there's no way they'll add new plentifuls. So "just" 60 breeds unless you do the ancient-of-each-rarity thing, which would be, uh... 100? Yikes. Not in this generation! Fun for player, not for artist.
That makes me feel terrible for the artists.

"Realistically" you can knock a few off the final tally because unless they change their minds and let new players have the whole color wheel, there's no way they'll add new plentifuls. So "just" 60 breeds unless you do the ancient-of-each-rarity thing, which would be, uh... 100? Yikes. Not in this generation! Fun for player, not for artist.
don't like my dragons
1 2 3 4 5