Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cool coli drops
1 2
i've been grinding in the training fields because i need food, and it's the easiest. i'm also trying to get eggs, and so far i've found: [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=green lace collar] [item=minor health potion]x11[item=bright bolt][item=enamor][item=anticipate]x2[item=shred]x3[item=sap][item=shroud]x2 [item=crunchy moth legs]x36[item=fragile moth wings]x30[item=serrated beak]x45[item=honeycomb fragment]x37[item=blue honeycomb]x51[item=blue rose]x58 (plus a lot of other foods, but i'm too lazy to do the code) [item=ragepuff]x2[item=sweetpuff][item=chipskink][item=amaranth moth] [item=carpenter wax]x67[item=firestarter]x46[item=glowing pocket bauble]x37 and i sold the rest of the trinkets/materials so idk how many of those i had. i'll keep updating this as i go, mostly on apparel/skin chests/eggs. where do you guys like to grind in the coli?
i've been grinding in the training fields because i need food, and it's the easiest. i'm also trying to get eggs, and so far i've found:
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Green Lace Collar

Minor Health Potion x11 Bright Bolt Enamor Anticipate x2 Shred x3 Sap Shroud x2

Crunchy Moth Legs x36 Fragile Moth Wings x30 Serrated Beak x45 Honeycomb Fragment x37 Blue Honeycomb x51 Blue Rose x58 (plus a lot of other foods, but i'm too lazy to do the code)

Ragepuff x2 Sweetpuff Chipskink Amaranth Moth

Carpenter Wax x67 Firestarter x46 Glowing Pocket Bauble x37 and i sold the rest of the trinkets/materials so idk how many of those i had.

i'll keep updating this as i go, mostly on apparel/skin chests/eggs. where do you guys like to grind in the coli?
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I got a [item=duneglider cape] from coli grinding once, forgot where I was. I just think it's neat. also any and all battle stones. I cannot use most of them due to elemental requirements, but they're all interesting anyway. [size=1]just please give me an eliminate next time[/size]
I got a Duneglider Cape from coli grinding once, forgot where I was. I just think it's neat.

also any and all battle stones. I cannot use most of them due to elemental requirements, but they're all interesting anyway. just please give me an eliminate next time
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
i’n doing a long drop challenge and i forgot how nice low venues are for just... getting stuff. :D i have almost all the nebula starsilks and lots of genes from tf and wp!
i’n doing a long drop challenge and i forgot how nice low venues are for just... getting stuff. :D i have almost all the nebula starsilks and lots of genes from tf and wp!
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
I used to pretty much live in Crystal Pools because I just love all the shiny rocks you can get as loot (plus the gorgeous Soft Pink Silks that my girl [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18577178]Syr[/url] is wearing - I'm aiming to get her the whole set one day). I mean, look at them! [item=almandine] [item=amber] [item=emerald][item=chrysoberyl][item=rhodochrosite] [item=moonstone] They're so shiny! (though that last one I constantly mistake for an egg) And then the Nebula Starsilks got added and goodness me, they're so pretty too. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59599847]Empress [/url]is wearing all the ones I've found so far, and she'll be getting the whole set too.
I used to pretty much live in Crystal Pools because I just love all the shiny rocks you can get as loot (plus the gorgeous Soft Pink Silks that my girl Syr is wearing - I'm aiming to get her the whole set one day).

I mean, look at them!

Almandine Amber Emerald Chrysoberyl Rhodochrosite Moonstone

They're so shiny! (though that last one I constantly mistake for an egg)

And then the Nebula Starsilks got added and goodness me, they're so pretty too. Empress is wearing all the ones I've found so far, and she'll be getting the whole set too.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@naurath
they're so pretty! i love rocks.
@naurath
they're so pretty! i love rocks.
wqnTQE2.png
”...what am i to do?”

I Coli grind in places that are 1-3 levels higher than the level my dragons are.
I Coli grind in places that are 1-3 levels higher than the level my dragons are.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd1.png8iOxg1.pngy2JP41.pngmepHR1.png7IdwT1.pngAHJnT1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@crackedsouls
cool! i sometimes do that, but i like getting stacks of food quick, so i find that the training fields are good for grinding unless i'm trying to get something specific.
@crackedsouls
cool! i sometimes do that, but i like getting stacks of food quick, so i find that the training fields are good for grinding unless i'm trying to get something specific.
wqnTQE2.png
”...what am i to do?”

Yup
Go to the Training Grounds if you want more food and items.
Go to places that are 1-3 levels higher than your dragons for more EXP.
Yup
Go to the Training Grounds if you want more food and items.
Go to places that are 1-3 levels higher than your dragons for more EXP.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd1.png8iOxg1.pngy2JP41.pngmepHR1.png7IdwT1.pngAHJnT1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@crackedsouls
yep
@crackedsouls
yep
wqnTQE2.png
”...what am i to do?”

once i grinded like 300 chipskink and never got the familiar drop so i just bought it instead
once i grinded like 300 chipskink and never got the familiar drop so i just bought it instead
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2