Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holy Lightweaver thanks Undel
1 2
If anyone has seen the post Undel made on the site status [quote]The skin team has been busy tagging artist ID into the game database for our back catalogue of 25,000+ skins. All user-made skins should now be searchable by artist![/quote] That sounds so tedious, but undeniably helpful. Instead of links I can now just have a list of names to go by. Thank you team
If anyone has seen the post Undel made on the site status
Quote:
The skin team has been busy tagging artist ID into the game database for our back catalogue of 25,000+ skins. All user-made skins should now be searchable by artist!

That sounds so tedious, but undeniably helpful. Instead of links I can now just have a list of names to go by. Thank you team
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
it’s so fantastic! now i don’t have to keep going through different colours or look through forums anymore
it’s so fantastic! now i don’t have to keep going through different colours or look through forums anymore
rrSy9NF.gif
Aaaa yes thank you undel!!!
Aaaa yes thank you undel!!!
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Thing is you could already search by artist by putting the artist’s name in the description box. That’s how I was doing it.

It’s great they did this but I feel like they kind of wasted their time.
Thing is you could already search by artist by putting the artist’s name in the description box. That’s how I was doing it.

S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
Unfortunately if you search 'By User,' it doesn't bring up any winning festival accents that artist may have done. Searched my name By User vs Description shows that the former is missing my two festival accents.

So searching by description is still the better choice if you want to see all of a particular artist's catalogue. Still it's a nice touch! Hopefully it's something they can add to the AH in the future because that would be super helpful.
Unfortunately if you search 'By User,' it doesn't bring up any winning festival accents that artist may have done. Searched my name By User vs Description shows that the former is missing my two festival accents.

So searching by description is still the better choice if you want to see all of a particular artist's catalogue. Still it's a nice touch! Hopefully it's something they can add to the AH in the future because that would be super helpful.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[quote name="Darkfeather" date="2020-05-13 17:48:46" ] It’s great they did this but I feel like they kind of wasted their time. [/quote] From what I understand it's more associated with the users ID rather then their actual name. Which means that you can search a users name and get skins they made before a username change. Which wouldn't show up in the description search as far as I'm aware. Sounds pretty helpful tbh.
Darkfeather wrote on 2020-05-13 17:48:46:

From what I understand it's more associated with the users ID rather then their actual name.

Which means that you can search a users name and get skins they made before a username change. Which wouldn't show up in the description search as far as I'm aware.

Sounds pretty helpful tbh.
IT7iTv8.png
Yes! I am so excited to see this new addition. The color feature is a nice touch.
Yes! I am so excited to see this new addition. The color feature is a nice touch.
Accent Shop
Thank you, FR team!

It's also really nice if I don't have any specific user in mind, but still want to browse user-made accents.
Thank you, FR team!

It's also really nice if I don't have any specific user in mind, but still want to browse user-made accents.
Ahh, this is great! Thank you FR team!
I have gone on scavenger hunts trying to find user-made accents I've come across randomly before and it was a time
Ahh, this is great! Thank you FR team!
I have gone on scavenger hunts trying to find user-made accents I've come across randomly before and it was a time
We're glad everyone's enjoying it! To be fair, the credit for this goes to our skin team, particularly @madsniper, who's been working diligently on tagging our back catalogue since the game database released! [quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2020-05-13 17:52:57" ] Unfortunately if you search 'By User,' it doesn't bring up any winning festival accents that artist may have done. Searched my name By User vs Description shows that the former is missing my two festival accents. [/quote] This is intended. Site skins are a different category than user-submitted skins and are tagged as being such rather than tagged as belonging to a user. Apologies!
We're glad everyone's enjoying it! To be fair, the credit for this goes to our skin team, particularly @madsniper, who's been working diligently on tagging our back catalogue since the game database released!
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2020-05-13 17:52:57:

This is intended. Site skins are a different category than user-submitted skins and are tagged as being such rather than tagged as belonging to a user. Apologies!
1 2