Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | glowtail got locked AGAIN??
1 2 3
The closure had nothing to do with the gene itself, just that users can't handle another user having a different opinion and lashing out at them.
The closure had nothing to do with the gene itself, just that users can't handle another user having a different opinion and lashing out at them.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
@Rolyo I 100% agree that constructive criticism is important to the game. But the thread was not locked because of constructive criticism, it was locked because we could not be civil, and a lot of the criticism was cruel and not constructive at all.
@Rolyo I 100% agree that constructive criticism is important to the game. But the thread was not locked because of constructive criticism, it was locked because we could not be civil, and a lot of the criticism was cruel and not constructive at all.
saTxNdL.png
@AnonymousCoati right, but we shouldn't forget this either [quote name="Hol" date="2020-05-11 09:00:03" ] The closure had nothing to do with the gene itself, just that users can't handle another user having a different opinion and lashing out at them. [/quote] my point is that these types of threads aren't helping. selecting one demographic to blame isn't helping. why are we making more sanctimonious threads in which we seek to target and blame one another? how is this beneficial to the community? edit: the fiasco is over. staff addressed it. they locked the thread to stop more discussions like this from turning into arguments. why are we trying to continue it
@AnonymousCoati
right, but we shouldn't forget this either
Hol wrote on 2020-05-11 09:00:03:

my point is that these types of threads aren't helping. selecting one demographic to blame isn't helping. why are we making more sanctimonious threads in which we seek to target and blame one another? how is this beneficial to the community?

edit:
the fiasco is over. staff addressed it. they locked the thread to stop more discussions like this from turning into arguments. why are we trying to continue it
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo @Hol I'm am extremely sorry if it seemed that I was blaming people with different opinions than me. I am not. I don't care if you like the gene or not, it's a matter of opinion and if that differs from mine that's okay. I was talking about people being unnecessarily cruel to other users OR the devs, in general not having a civil community. I don't mean to target and blame any certain demographic, I was just saying that I'm disappointed that we couldn't find a kinder way to voice our thoughts. If anyone feels that this thread is cruel, I will shut it down and delete it.
@Rolyo @Hol I'm am extremely sorry if it seemed that I was blaming people with different opinions than me. I am not. I don't care if you like the gene or not, it's a matter of opinion and if that differs from mine that's okay. I was talking about people being unnecessarily cruel to other users OR the devs, in general not having a civil community. I don't mean to target and blame any certain demographic, I was just saying that I'm disappointed that we couldn't find a kinder way to voice our thoughts. If anyone feels that this thread is cruel, I will shut it down and delete it.
saTxNdL.png
my intention was not at all to start an argument.
my intention was not at all to start an argument.
saTxNdL.png
[quote name="Hol" date="2020-05-11 09:00:03" ] The closure had nothing to do with the gene itself, just that users can't handle another user having a different opinion and lashing out at them. [/quote] @AnonymousCoati I think you might to reword your first post Bc it does sound a lot like you’re blaming people posting criticism and I can see by your later posts you don’t mean that at all
Hol wrote on 2020-05-11 09:00:03:

@AnonymousCoati
I think you might to reword your first post Bc it does sound a lot like you’re blaming people posting criticism and I can see by your later posts you don’t mean that at all
bVzIUfv.png
@jazzghost thx. I did and I hope it seems less... blame-y. again, sorry to those who felt I was blaming them :(
@jazzghost thx. I did and I hope it seems less... blame-y. again, sorry to those who felt I was blaming them :(
saTxNdL.png
@AnonymousCoati
Just read through it n I think you did a good job at clarifying yourself! And don’t beat yourself up over it, you had good intentions behind your words! They just needed some expansion you know?
@AnonymousCoati
Just read through it n I think you did a good job at clarifying yourself! And don’t beat yourself up over it, you had good intentions behind your words! They just needed some expansion you know?
bVzIUfv.png
I'm in agreement with jazzghost, Rolyo, and Hol. The gene has its ups and downs, the voices have spoken their thoughts on it, and the glowtail been adjusted in an attempt to address what has been said. The staff have done their part. All we can do is our part- Which includes not dragging the fights into the forums since the staff went out of their way to prevent that.

We should do our best to enjoy our time on the site. Dress our dragons up. Cook our dragon eggs and pray we get the colourings we went, and try our best to have friendly discussions.
I'm in agreement with jazzghost, Rolyo, and Hol. The gene has its ups and downs, the voices have spoken their thoughts on it, and the glowtail been adjusted in an attempt to address what has been said. The staff have done their part. All we can do is our part- Which includes not dragging the fights into the forums since the staff went out of their way to prevent that.

We should do our best to enjoy our time on the site. Dress our dragons up. Cook our dragon eggs and pray we get the colourings we went, and try our best to have friendly discussions.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 210/210
@jazzghost k thx.
@jazzghost k thx.
saTxNdL.png
1 2 3