Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Little bit mad.
1 2
first off its Covid 19

not corvid.
Corvids are a wonder breed a bird an this word should NOT be banned in my opinion.
Its is no way offensive.

An its something that i recently found out that is kinda making me mad.
i know is small.

But its a dumb censor.
:/

The word Corvid should not be punished.
an entire breed of intelligent birds should not be punished.

But anyway those are my late night thoughts.

first off its Covid 19

not corvid.
Corvids are a wonder breed a bird an this word should NOT be banned in my opinion.
Its is no way offensive.

An its something that i recently found out that is kinda making me mad.
i know is small.

But its a dumb censor.
:/

The word Corvid should not be punished.
an entire breed of intelligent birds should not be punished.

But anyway those are my late night thoughts.

rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
is it actually banned as a name? corvid?
is it actually banned as a name? corvid?
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
You can talk to contact us if you think a word shouldn't be banned.
We don't really see the point in speculating and getting yourself mad when you don't know the reason corvid isn't allowed as a name. Could be related to covid, could be a typo, could be harassment.
Yup yup FR goes overboard with banned names but we don't know...getting mad about it publicly seems like such effort :D

Go with corvidae or a specific bird instead.
You can talk to contact us if you think a word shouldn't be banned.
We don't really see the point in speculating and getting yourself mad when you don't know the reason corvid isn't allowed as a name. Could be related to covid, could be a typo, could be harassment.
Yup yup FR goes overboard with banned names but we don't know...getting mad about it publicly seems like such effort :D

Go with corvidae or a specific bird instead.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Elsycl
yeah. XD

@Lonin
I know but bleh i wanted to rant to get it off my chest /D

@Elsycl
yeah. XD

@Lonin
I know but bleh i wanted to rant to get it off my chest /D

rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
'Could also be slang issues. There are some words (which are normally not censored) that society has given "new meaning."

I do believe that jays, crows, and ravens are corvids, correct?
Maybe do what Lonin suggested, name it after a specific species instead of a genus?
'Could also be slang issues. There are some words (which are normally not censored) that society has given "new meaning."

I do believe that jays, crows, and ravens are corvids, correct?
Maybe do what Lonin suggested, name it after a specific species instead of a genus?
most people put something meaningful here...
Same.

Just because it is a similar word, doesn't mean it should be banned :/ Similar as in looks similar, for diseases and birds are not even remotely close to the same thing.

And I have never seen it used as "slang", either, so.... why?
Same.

Just because it is a similar word, doesn't mean it should be banned :/ Similar as in looks similar, for diseases and birds are not even remotely close to the same thing.

And I have never seen it used as "slang", either, so.... why?
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I know right! I tried naming one of my dragons Corvid, I ended up having to name is Korvid and now I look like some loser trying to be cool.
I know right! I tried naming one of my dragons Corvid, I ended up having to name is Korvid and now I look like some loser trying to be cool.
LENdbij.png
Yeah, this doesn't make much sense. Especially since the Corven exist. Which are a corvid beastclan.
Yeah, this doesn't make much sense. Especially since the Corven exist. Which are a corvid beastclan.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-05-10 02:05:52" ] Yeah, this doesn't make much sense. Especially since the Corven exist. Which are a covid beastclan. [/quote] [font=sylfaen]i know 100% that you've typo'd that @vihuff but given the topic here i kinda find it funny
vihuff wrote on 2020-05-10 02:05:52:
Yeah, this doesn't make much sense. Especially since the Corven exist. Which are a covid beastclan.

i know 100% that you've typo'd that @vihuff but given the topic here i kinda find it funny
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2020-05-10 02:09:35" ] [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-05-10 02:05:52" ] Yeah, this doesn't make much sense. Especially since the Corven exist. Which are a covid beastclan. [/quote] [font=sylfaen]i know 100% that you've typo'd that @/vihuff but given the topic here i kinda find it funny [/quote] My dang phone thinks it knows better than me >:(
reliquiaen wrote on 2020-05-10 02:09:35:
vihuff wrote on 2020-05-10 02:05:52:
Yeah, this doesn't make much sense. Especially since the Corven exist. Which are a covid beastclan.

i know 100% that you've typo'd that @/vihuff but given the topic here i kinda find it funny
My dang phone thinks it knows better than me >:(
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
1 2