Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | || Coliseum Discord Server ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Congrats to [b]apocellipse[/b] for winning the [b]Level 7 Fodder Pack[/b]! [b]NEXT PACK FOR GIVEAWAY[/b] [i]Remember to join the server to enter![/i] [quote="FIRE MAGE START PACK"][item=meditate] [item=contuse] [item=flame bolt] [item=sear] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=minor health potion] [item=minor health potion] [item=minor health potion] [item=minor health potion] [item=minor health potion][/quote] Our [b]Raffle[/b] for the [b]Level 25 Banescale[/b] ends on FRIDAY. Join the server to enter the raffle! He comes fully stoned and tinctured, so you can begin your coliseum journey!
Congrats to apocellipse for winning the Level 7 Fodder Pack!

NEXT PACK FOR GIVEAWAY
Remember to join the server to enter!
FIRE MAGE START PACK wrote:
Meditate
Contuse Flame Bolt Sear
Fiery Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion

Our Raffle for the Level 25 Banescale ends on FRIDAY.
Join the server to enter the raffle! He comes fully stoned and tinctured, so you can begin your coliseum journey!
Severitas- - - - - - - - -
E9EO9OH.png
Fun fact!
We had to add a channel just for people to share their egg drops because people can't seem to stop finding eggs.
Fun fact!
We had to add a channel just for people to share their egg drops because people can't seem to stop finding eggs.
E9EO9OH.png
I can confirm this egg fact.
I can confirm this egg fact.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Join us! We discuss the nature of eggs in our spare time and I became a loaf of bread!
Join us! We discuss the nature of eggs in our spare time and I became a loaf of bread!
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Our server deity is Jimmy, the ragepuff.
It's a long story, but he grants us good RNG.
Our server deity is Jimmy, the ragepuff.
It's a long story, but he grants us good RNG.
E9EO9OH.png
*waves* Can confirm increased luck with my existence.
*waves* Can confirm increased luck with my existence.
Kubio (kyu-be-oh)
mirror pronouns
Congrats to [b]Wxlfiez[/b] for winning the [b]Fire Mage Starter Pack[/b]. [b]OUR NEXT GIVEAWAY[/b] (please join the server to enter) [quote="Level 7 Fodder Pack"] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/611862/61186180p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/611432/61143126p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/611862/61186181p.png[/img][/quote]
Congrats to Wxlfiez for winning the Fire Mage Starter Pack.

OUR NEXT GIVEAWAY
(please join the server to enter)
Level 7 Fodder Pack wrote:
61186180p.png
61143126p.png
61186181p.png
E9EO9OH.png
One member of the server has gotten 3 egg drops in the last two days. Two drops were within 20 minutes of each other.

Little bit jealous of that RNG.
One member of the server has gotten 3 egg drops in the last two days. Two drops were within 20 minutes of each other.

Little bit jealous of that RNG.
E9EO9OH.png
Today is the final day you can purchase raffle tickets for a level 25 banescale!!
Today is the final day you can purchase raffle tickets for a level 25 banescale!!
E9EO9OH.png
Go get those tickets y'all! Can't get anything better than this!
Go get those tickets y'all! Can't get anything better than this!
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7