Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
The first thing I see in a forum post is usually the username and icon of a user. I think this holds true, somewhat univerally? IDK. But certain breeds as icons-- Just give me that [i]vibe[/i], man- I dont wanna sound too judgy, but I used to pick up vibes based ont he dragon icon of a user (Of course, these usually arn't true, but like,,some icons would give off a vibe). Here used to be my judgments: (Also updated as i see vibes i can vibe with on this thread) ------------- [b]F Coatl Icon:[/b] r i c h boi, overuses silks, scatters for fun [b]M Coatl: [/b]rich, will eat any color pattern, likes cat apparel [b]Fae Icon:[/b] Seems new, supportive bean, probably necro'd a thread by mistake, feels bad about it tho [b]Tundra Icon[/b]: Soft bean, goes on the ah not to buy pretty dragons but to save fodder, will not exalt anything, bunnies [b]M Ridgeback icon[/b]: will fight you, the cool kid at school who tells yo mama jokes [b]F Ridgeback Icon[/b]: The mom friend, always in free dragon threads [b]F Imperial icon[/b]: Slightly agressive-THEY HAVE ALL THOSE EXPENSIVE BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE SKINS [b]M Imp:[/b] Have those nuclear post apocolyptic forum vibes or those really righteous light warrior paladin vibes [b]Galoer[/b]: A proud gen1 owner [b]Snapper:[/b] Cursed. Thats all. Fest skins=only acceptable skins, also sweet and wholesome vibes [b]Nocturne:[/b] Edgelord- Uses rose apparel [b]Spiral M[/b]: very very chaotic- owns some crazy adopt shop art bases thing thats always closed [b]Spiral F[/b] Has UMAs, doesnt know what to do with them [b]Skydancer M:[/b]Way to many fandoms. Roleplay is where they live. Also not the best gene taste (No offense guys) [b]Skydancer F:[/b] Comments "Happy [fest name]" on every fest front page announcement thread with a picture of their themed dragon + graphics from creative corner [b]Bogsneak F&M:[/b] cares about your feelings, 'are you ok?', comments on front page dragons [b]Guardian F:[/b] Really into those trippy edge UMAs with the eye symbols and halos and raven wings and stuff [b]Guardian M: [/b]Kinda one of those people who will respond to pings, probably has 2000 notifications [b]Wildclaw F: [/b]Only seen in skin forums, selling or buying or pre ordering or in intrest checks. All dragons look the same: brown/gold/black/ivory with leaf aesthetics and tea and plants and halos, has 8 pages of dragons yet still space for 300 more. [b]WC M:[/b] Same as WC F, has money but doesnt like to show it,, That person with the full scale HD art piece in their sig just to flex that they spent 9kg on it [b]Pearlcatcher M:[/b] all the apparel!!! ALL THE APPAREL. Downplays all their kickstarter items, and has a 2 page long clan lore or something using only conditionals and very vague language [b]Pearlcatcher F:[/b] Into UMAS with halos and dove wings and stuff, posts on wholesome forums. Also always acquiring eggs. [b]M Mirror: [/b] Uses marva eyes and cloaks, and has an uncanny amount of birdskull apparel [b]F Mirror[/b]: Probably on reddit, the kind of person who would try to convince you to reduce your light sprite into copper muck. [b]Banescale F[/b]:Gremlin energy [b]Banescale M:[/b]Likes vibrant and usually unpopular colors. What are your dragon icon vibes, if any? Am I the only one? Disclaimer; Ive literally had almost all dragon breeds as my icon before and i can tell you, with this current icon (Coatl), that I have about 13 gems in my vault [b]FAES[/b] [quote name="Kairo" date="2020-05-05 07:03:30" ] I seem to assume that anyone with a female fae as their icon is incredibly chaotic. Probably because everyone I've known that uses a female fae as their icon has been incredibly chaotic LMAO. [/quote] [b]MIRRORS[/b] [quote name="septarianflare" date="2020-05-05 06:58:47" ] Mirror profiles are usually in plague or probably have dogs [/quote] [b]GUARDIANS[/b] [b]TUNDRAS[/b] [b]WILDCLAWS[/b] [quote name="Natron" date="2020-05-05 06:47:26" ] People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings. OR.....or they're cryptids. I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know. [/quote] [quote name="fuzzysherbet" date="2020-05-05 06:43:08" ] tbh i often get rich vibes from wc icons for some reason. i'm probably wrong on that like 90% of the time though, lol [/quote] [b]COATLS[/b] [b]SNAPPERS[/b] [b]SPIRALS[/b] [b]PEARLCATCHERS[/b] [quote name="voidbeast" date="2020-05-05 07:20:44" ] are there enough of us with pearlcatcher icons to even make assumptions lmao [/quote] [b]IMPERIALS[/b] [quote name="thetower" date="2020-05-05 07:09:51" ] i only really take note of if someone has an imp profile, those people tend to give off different vibes [/quote] [b]NOCTURNES[/b] [quote name="septarianflare" date="2020-05-05 06:58:47" ] Nocturnes are edgelords [/quote] [b]SKYDANCERS[/b] [b]BOGSNEK[/b] [b]RIDGIES[/b] [b]GALOERS[/b] [b]BANESCALES[/b] Please keep in mind this is only jokingly, and there are SO MANY PLAYERS that blatantly defy these stereotypes or don't fit into the category! This is just a playful thread poking a little fun at some common lair aesthetics, please dont take it seriously [emoji=heart size=1]
The first thing I see in a forum post is usually the username and icon of a user. I think this holds true, somewhat univerally? IDK. But certain breeds as icons-- Just give me that vibe, man- I dont wanna sound too judgy, but I used to pick up vibes based ont he dragon icon of a user (Of course, these usually arn't true, but like,,some icons would give off a vibe). Here used to be my judgments:
(Also updated as i see vibes i can vibe with on this thread)
F Coatl Icon: r i c h boi, overuses silks, scatters for fun
M Coatl: rich, will eat any color pattern, likes cat apparel
Fae Icon: Seems new, supportive bean, probably necro'd a thread by mistake, feels bad about it tho
Tundra Icon: Soft bean, goes on the ah not to buy pretty dragons but to save fodder, will not exalt anything, bunnies
M Ridgeback icon: will fight you, the cool kid at school who tells yo mama jokes
F Ridgeback Icon: The mom friend, always in free dragon threads
F Imperial icon: Slightly agressive-THEY HAVE ALL THOSE EXPENSIVE BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE SKINS
M Imp: Have those nuclear post apocolyptic forum vibes or those really righteous light warrior paladin vibes
Galoer: A proud gen1 owner
Snapper: Cursed. Thats all. Fest skins=only acceptable skins, also sweet and wholesome vibes
Nocturne: Edgelord- Uses rose apparel
Spiral M: very very chaotic- owns some crazy adopt shop art bases thing thats always closed
Spiral F Has UMAs, doesnt know what to do with them
Skydancer M:Way to many fandoms. Roleplay is where they live. Also not the best gene taste (No offense guys)
Skydancer F: Comments "Happy [fest name]" on every fest front page announcement thread with a picture of their themed dragon + graphics from creative corner
Bogsneak F&M: cares about your feelings, 'are you ok?', comments on front page dragons
Guardian F: Really into those trippy edge UMAs with the eye symbols and halos and raven wings and stuff
Guardian M: Kinda one of those people who will respond to pings, probably has 2000 notifications
Wildclaw F: Only seen in skin forums, selling or buying or pre ordering or in intrest checks. All dragons look the same: brown/gold/black/ivory with leaf aesthetics and tea and plants and halos, has 8 pages of dragons yet still space for 300 more.
WC M: Same as WC F, has money but doesnt like to show it,, That person with the full scale HD art piece in their sig just to flex that they spent 9kg on it
Pearlcatcher M: all the apparel!!! ALL THE APPAREL. Downplays all their kickstarter items, and has a 2 page long clan lore or something using only conditionals and very vague language
Pearlcatcher F: Into UMAS with halos and dove wings and stuff, posts on wholesome forums. Also always acquiring eggs.
M Mirror: Uses marva eyes and cloaks, and has an uncanny amount of birdskull apparel
F Mirror: Probably on reddit, the kind of person who would try to convince you to reduce your light sprite into copper muck.
Banescale F:Gremlin energy
Banescale M:Likes vibrant and usually unpopular colors.

What are your dragon icon vibes, if any? Am I the only one?

Disclaimer; Ive literally had almost all dragon breeds as my icon before and i can tell you, with this current icon (Coatl), that I have about 13 gems in my vault

FAES
Kairo wrote on 2020-05-05 07:03:30:
I seem to assume that anyone with a female fae as their icon is incredibly chaotic. Probably because everyone I've known that uses a female fae as their icon has been incredibly chaotic LMAO.

MIRRORS
septarianflare wrote on 2020-05-05 06:58:47:
Mirror profiles are usually in plague or probably have dogs

GUARDIANS

TUNDRAS

WILDCLAWS
Natron wrote on 2020-05-05 06:47:26:
People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings.

OR.....or they're cryptids.

I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know.
fuzzysherbet wrote on 2020-05-05 06:43:08:
tbh i often get rich vibes from wc icons for some reason. i'm probably wrong on that like 90% of the time though, lol

COATLS

SNAPPERS

SPIRALS

PEARLCATCHERS
voidbeast wrote on 2020-05-05 07:20:44:
are there enough of us with pearlcatcher icons to even make assumptions lmao

IMPERIALS
thetower wrote on 2020-05-05 07:09:51:
i only really take note of if someone has an imp profile, those people tend to give off different vibes

NOCTURNES
septarianflare wrote on 2020-05-05 06:58:47:
Nocturnes are edgelords

SKYDANCERS

BOGSNEK

RIDGIES

GALOERS

BANESCALES

Please keep in mind this is only jokingly, and there are SO MANY PLAYERS that blatantly defy these stereotypes or don't fit into the category! This is just a playful thread poking a little fun at some common lair aesthetics, please dont take it seriously
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
hmmst. guess i'm back to my newbie days
tbh i often get rich vibes from wc icons for some reason. i'm probably wrong on that like 90% of the time though, lol
hmmst. guess i'm back to my newbie days
fMy4Ig7.png
People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings.

I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know.

Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I be coatl pfp but poor...n i c e
I be coatl pfp but poor...n i c e
OWwMRKZ.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-05-05 06:47:26" ] People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings. OR.....or they're cryptids. I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know. [/quote] This is so specific, but Yeah definately vibing with that

This is so specific, but
Yeah definately vibing with that
image.gif
But what about wildclaws?
But what about wildclaws?
XwzJAeR.png
[quote name="Tailor" date="2020-05-05 06:33:54" ] please tell me what i am, i need to know Personally, whenever I see another person with a Mirror for their icon I think 'AH! My brethren!' In general, though, I don't tend to get a certain vibe from different dragon breeds. Except Nocturnes. Nocturnes are very much edgelords. [/quote] Mirrors are,,, uhh idk, i have to think on that one.... Forum lurkers? They kinda just,,, LURK in forums (Im not calling you out aaaAAa)
Tailor wrote on 2020-05-05 06:33:54:
please tell me what i am, i need to know

Personally, whenever I see another person with a Mirror for their icon I think 'AH! My brethren!' In general, though, I don't tend to get a certain vibe from different dragon breeds.

Except Nocturnes.

Nocturnes are very much edgelords.
Mirrors are,,, uhh

idk, i have to think on that one....

Forum lurkers? They kinda just,,, LURK in forums

(Im not calling you out aaaAAa)
image.gif
Nocturnes are edgelords
Banescale means they like traditional western dragons a lot
Nocturnes are edgelords
Banescale means they like traditional western dragons a lot
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflaire I can see that!
@septarianflaire I can see that!
image.gif
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-05-05 06:47:26" ] People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings. OR.....or they're cryptids. I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know. [/quote] [center][font=century gothic] [i]This is so accurate I'm dying.[/i][font=century gothic]

This is so accurate I'm dying.
d3aFOu3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20