Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ew..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
[item=Beeswax] The problem is, every time I read the tooltip I think about dragons with nasty fleshy human lips. No thank you. [size=1]Edit: Dragons having lips doesn't bother me, it makes sense and stuff. I mean HUMAN lips. Like, lips that look like the ones that we have, not just lips in general. That's just cursed on a dragon.[/size] Edit 2: What have I done. Continue at your own risk, dear reader. Viewer discretion is advised.
Beeswax

The problem is, every time I read the tooltip I think about dragons with nasty fleshy human lips.

No thank you.

Edit: Dragons having lips doesn't bother me, it makes sense and stuff. I mean HUMAN lips. Like, lips that look like the ones that we have, not just lips in general. That's just cursed on a dragon.

Edit 2: What have I done. Continue at your own risk, dear reader. Viewer discretion is advised.
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Wait a sec... do any of the dragons actually have lips?
Wait a sec... do any of the dragons actually have lips?
J0opiUV.png teddy
she/her
fr + 3
greenhouse
cave
ClFRxjW.gif 3n7V4CR.png1069548.pngES6gr.gif mDyMy.gif 18AXw.gif ACxEX.gif 8wd6M.gif
Huh...never noticed that before!
Huh...never noticed that before!
Buying Food UMAs
Well not all dragons have scales or beaks so...
Well not all dragons have scales or beaks so...
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Looking at the imagery for the Fae in Swipp’s stand, you can see that Fae do in fact, have lips.

The others? Well, I’ll have to look into that.

Edit: Coatl, Bogsneaks, Imps, and essentially, any dragon with no visible beak-like mouth seem like they could have lips

Whatever the case may be, I’m glad someone smarter than me will most likely come along and make an elaborate post on biology.
Looking at the imagery for the Fae in Swipp’s stand, you can see that Fae do in fact, have lips.

The others? Well, I’ll have to look into that.

Edit: Coatl, Bogsneaks, Imps, and essentially, any dragon with no visible beak-like mouth seem like they could have lips

Whatever the case may be, I’m glad someone smarter than me will most likely come along and make an elaborate post on biology.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Maybe it's when the corners of their mouth get chapped? Like you don't need lips for that to happen...
Maybe it's when the corners of their mouth get chapped? Like you don't need lips for that to happen...
FfsFHyt.png
Now someone has to photoshop human lips on a dragon cause why not?
Now someone has to photoshop human lips on a dragon cause why not?
646378xb7pmu4huz.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XCTszLn.png[/img] en j o y
XCTszLn.png

en j o y
l9szmFh.jpg
[quote name="SandBoa" date="2020-04-17 19:42:45" ] en j o y [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/1M9fmo1WAFVK0/giphy.gif[/img]
SandBoa wrote on 2020-04-17 19:42:45:
en j o y

giphy.gif
4QFtgPW.png
I regret what I said

I'm traumatized
I regret what I said

I'm traumatized
646378xb7pmu4huz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66