Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any other April Anniversaries coming up?
1 2 3
Mine was a few days ago :D
Mine was a few days ago :D
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I joined April 22nd. This will be my two year anniversary!
I joined April 22nd. This will be my two year anniversary!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
It's going to be my five-year anniversary coming up on the eighth as well. ^^ It's insane how time flies. I probably won't do anything special, since it's likely I'll probably just flat out forget. :P
It's going to be my five-year anniversary coming up on the eighth as well. ^^ It's insane how time flies. I probably won't do anything special, since it's likely I'll probably just flat out forget. :P
My six year anniversary will be on 14th as well! :D Kinda hard to believe, actually. I found out about Flight Rising just few days earlier and by that time it was already known that the registration would be open on 14th and 15th, so I had my phone notify me of it so I'd remember! :3

I didn't even know if I'd really like the game, but I joined as soon as I could anyway, and well... It's good I did! xD
My six year anniversary will be on 14th as well! :D Kinda hard to believe, actually. I found out about Flight Rising just few days earlier and by that time it was already known that the registration would be open on 14th and 15th, so I had my phone notify me of it so I'd remember! :3

I didn't even know if I'd really like the game, but I joined as soon as I could anyway, and well... It's good I did! xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Holy daMN I totally forgot about my FR Anniversary, after having a year or two long hiatus I forget when I actually joined. It’s on the 8th for me as well! :D
Holy daMN I totally forgot about my FR Anniversary, after having a year or two long hiatus I forget when I actually joined. It’s on the 8th for me as well! :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
It's so lovely to read everyone's stories ^_^

@Namek ohmigosh!!! I love entomology (and social insects). That's a major I considered for a while. I actually worked at a BUGarium (an arthropod 'zoo' essentially) this past year. Coolest job ever.
What are you planning on doing (if anything yet) in that sector?
Also, good on you for getting basics done before transferring, I also started at a community college to save money and was hoping to transfer this year. Will see if covid19 messes that up though... Either way it'll happen eventually!
It's so lovely to read everyone's stories ^_^

@Namek ohmigosh!!! I love entomology (and social insects). That's a major I considered for a while. I actually worked at a BUGarium (an arthropod 'zoo' essentially) this past year. Coolest job ever.
What are you planning on doing (if anything yet) in that sector?
Also, good on you for getting basics done before transferring, I also started at a community college to save money and was hoping to transfer this year. Will see if covid19 messes that up though... Either way it'll happen eventually!
My fifth year anniversary is on the 8th as well! It's wild to think how much has changed since then and how far things have come. Not really sure how to celebrate either, honestly haha.
My fifth year anniversary is on the 8th as well! It's wild to think how much has changed since then and how far things have come. Not really sure how to celebrate either, honestly haha.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
Also my 5th year anniversary on the 8th of April [emoji=banescale star size=1]
Also my 5th year anniversary on the 8th of April
Yepyep!
My account will turn 5 years on the 8th! :D I'm doing a pretty big mass-opening to celebrate :3
Yepyep!
My account will turn 5 years on the 8th! :D I'm doing a pretty big mass-opening to celebrate :3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Happy anniversary to us all! xD
Happy anniversary to us all! xD
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3