Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Thank you thread <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
I agree! Just think about all the minerals and trinkets they draw! So much detail for stuff we just sell away! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D
I agree! Just think about all the minerals and trinkets they draw! So much detail for stuff we just sell away! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Thank you to the FR team for making FR the awesome game it is! To whoever is reading this, I hope you stay safe and healthy, do drink lots of water and don't sleep too late! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you to the FR team for making FR the awesome game it is! To whoever is reading this, I hope you stay safe and healthy, do drink lots of water and don't sleep too late!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

Thank you staff - this site has been very helpful during lockdown, and I'm happy that you're still updating. The livestream dragon-making has been fun to watch too.
Thank you staff - this site has been very helpful during lockdown, and I'm happy that you're still updating. The livestream dragon-making has been fun to watch too.
LxbWmll.png
Thank you FR staff You make such a good, chill, accessible site!
Thank you FR staff You make such a good, chill, accessible site!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Thank you!

Ps the new gene is great
Thank you!

Ps the new gene is great
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
From the bottom of my heart, thank you
From the bottom of my heart, thank you
Art Shop! We're Open!
[emoji=new friend size=1]Thank you staff. For making something for tons of people to enjoy and for being genuinely nice people. I hope you all have a great day [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you staff.
For making something for tons of people to enjoy and for being genuinely nice people.

I hope you all have a great day
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
thank you, fr staff.
For a majority of things you guys have done.
thank you, fr staff.
For a majority of things you guys have done.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
thank you FR staff for keeping this game in order and for taking the time to help this community <3
thank you FR staff for keeping this game in order and for taking the time to help this community <3
CUnQdgy.png
Thank you FR staff for..well, FR.
Thanks to your game I have managed to not only improve my writing skills/storytelling, but also thanks to projecting my characters and story into my FR lore and my dragons, my story has developed rapidly.

FR has been a scource of inspiration and motivation like no other for me, despite me taking unplanned hiatuses. I could go on into deeper details, but I will just leave this..like this.

Thank you for everything <3 and keep up the amazing work. Even in these crazy times you are still here.
Thank you FR staff for..well, FR.
Thanks to your game I have managed to not only improve my writing skills/storytelling, but also thanks to projecting my characters and story into my FR lore and my dragons, my story has developed rapidly.

FR has been a scource of inspiration and motivation like no other for me, despite me taking unplanned hiatuses. I could go on into deeper details, but I will just leave this..like this.

Thank you for everything <3 and keep up the amazing work. Even in these crazy times you are still here.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
1 2 3 4 5 6