Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Thank you thread <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@Akiri" date="2020-04-02 16:46:25" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JtXv95C.png[/img] [/quote] Thanks for the new meme. I'll be utilising this well.
@Akiri wrote on 2020-04-02 16:46:25:
JtXv95C.png
Thanks for the new meme. I'll be utilising this well.
I don't the words good, especially right now. But yes, thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
I don't the words good, especially right now. But yes, thank you
wq9PoXA.png
We love you mods
We love you mods
golly gosh, gourds!
thank u sm <3
thank u sm <3
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
On the 14th I will have had an account for six years. I sometimes stray away but I do come back especially now. This site helped me get through high school tbh as a positive outlet. So thank you, FR team.
On the 14th I will have had an account for six years. I sometimes stray away but I do come back especially now. This site helped me get through high school tbh as a positive outlet. So thank you, FR team.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
Aw yes, thank you!
With the loss of one of my jobs, and cut hours at another job, it's nice to have a site and game I can still come to and not have to worry about spending money at this point in time. I love the system FR has set up, and the whole community is so friendly, and warm.

Thanks for being great. ♥
Aw yes, thank you!
With the loss of one of my jobs, and cut hours at another job, it's nice to have a site and game I can still come to and not have to worry about spending money at this point in time. I love the system FR has set up, and the whole community is so friendly, and warm.

Thanks for being great. ♥
Thank you FR staff, for everything you do! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you FR staff, for everything you do!
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Thank you, Flight Rising staff, for everything that you've done for us. I'm sincerely sorry for the loud minority that screams about the things you do.
I'm not a fan of Keel, but I still see that you put work into it to try and appease us, and it will not go unnoted.

THANK YOU, FLIGHT RISING STAFF!
Thank you, Flight Rising staff, for everything that you've done for us. I'm sincerely sorry for the loud minority that screams about the things you do.
I'm not a fan of Keel, but I still see that you put work into it to try and appease us, and it will not go unnoted.

THANK YOU, FLIGHT RISING STAFF!
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I want to add a thank you. Even though I have my ups and downs with how much...time...and money I spend here..., I was brought into this game during a troubling time, and it gave me something to do when I felt like nothing else was possible.

I think I've visited this website every. single. day. for at least two years. It's helped me stay active and grow as an artist, character creator, and friend.
I want to add a thank you. Even though I have my ups and downs with how much...time...and money I spend here..., I was brought into this game during a troubling time, and it gave me something to do when I felt like nothing else was possible.

I think I've visited this website every. single. day. for at least two years. It's helped me stay active and grow as an artist, character creator, and friend.
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Thank you flight rising staff for making the most likable dragon game on the internet ! There is no other game like it [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you flight rising staff for making the most likable dragon game on the internet ! There is no other game like it
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
1 2 3 4 5 6