Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Thank you thread <3
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you staff!

I have been playing this game for about 3 years and 7 months and each and every time I come on the site is working perfectly. Even when there are bugs and glitches they get fixed pretty quickly! And the speed at which they can update and create new items or dragons is amazing! I remember when the old lairs and how you had slots to show the amount of room you had left. The fact that lairs were updated in such an amazing way astounds me! I love every update that the staff puts out, whether it be a simple maintenance or a whole new dragon I’m always excited about it. I have seen scammers and spammers and they get taken down so quickly. The fact that the staff works so hard is great! They’re literally the reason this site works. And the way they interact? I have been on many games like FR and never have a seen staff as interactive as it is here.

When I took my hiatus a while ago I never knew if I would come back to FR. Only a few months ago did I finally return because I remembered the fun I had on this site. And when I came back I was so surprised with all the new things! That includes the dev tracker, ancient breeds, and familiars that run through a cycle like the Phoenix! Even though I only missed a few months when I was gone, I missed this community so much. I was never a person who actively participated in the forums, but I would always watch. I watched people joke and trade and do art and the fact that this is all possible is because of the amazing staff that we have! Even the ones that aren’t as common, like the artist or the simple moderators, they still make this game what it is!

Stay safe and we all love you guys <3333
Thank you staff!

I have been playing this game for about 3 years and 7 months and each and every time I come on the site is working perfectly. Even when there are bugs and glitches they get fixed pretty quickly! And the speed at which they can update and create new items or dragons is amazing! I remember when the old lairs and how you had slots to show the amount of room you had left. The fact that lairs were updated in such an amazing way astounds me! I love every update that the staff puts out, whether it be a simple maintenance or a whole new dragon I’m always excited about it. I have seen scammers and spammers and they get taken down so quickly. The fact that the staff works so hard is great! They’re literally the reason this site works. And the way they interact? I have been on many games like FR and never have a seen staff as interactive as it is here.

When I took my hiatus a while ago I never knew if I would come back to FR. Only a few months ago did I finally return because I remembered the fun I had on this site. And when I came back I was so surprised with all the new things! That includes the dev tracker, ancient breeds, and familiars that run through a cycle like the Phoenix! Even though I only missed a few months when I was gone, I missed this community so much. I was never a person who actively participated in the forums, but I would always watch. I watched people joke and trade and do art and the fact that this is all possible is because of the amazing staff that we have! Even the ones that aren’t as common, like the artist or the simple moderators, they still make this game what it is!

Stay safe and we all love you guys <3333
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JtXv95C.png[/img] For real though, I am glad you all appreciate it. We love the project and we love the community that has come along with it.
JtXv95C.png

For real though, I am glad you all appreciate it. We love the project and we love the community that has come along with it.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Oh please bless us mighty art lord.
Oh please bless us mighty art lord.
21592.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDont be afraid to ping!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHangs around in the FR Discussion a lot

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPlease excuse my poor grammar!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCat obsessed
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHAPPY PRIDE MONTH
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSignature by monteagle!
I don't have much energy to write here, because I have been so busy and exhausted with everything going on that thinking in complete sentences feels like too much. I haven't really had time or energy to relax, but I can come on FR for a few minutes when things become too much, and bond with a familiar and look at my dragons, until things get a little bit better. Thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
I don't have much energy to write here, because I have been so busy and exhausted with everything going on that thinking in complete sentences feels like too much. I haven't really had time or energy to relax, but I can come on FR for a few minutes when things become too much, and bond with a familiar and look at my dragons, until things get a little bit better. Thank you
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2020-04-02 16:46:25" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JtXv95C.png[/img] For real though, I am glad you all appreciate it. We love the project and we love the community that has come along with it. [/quote] OH YES BLEASE.
Akiri wrote on 2020-04-02 16:46:25:
JtXv95C.png

For real though, I am glad you all appreciate it. We love the project and we love the community that has come along with it.
OH YES BLEASE.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="Akiri" date="2020-04-02 16:46:25" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JtXv95C.png[/img] For real though, I am glad you all appreciate it. We love the project and we love the community that has come along with it. [/quote] we appreciate you as well <3 this site has made me come out of my anti-social shell. i absolutely love talking to everyone here, and this is honestly the nicest community i've seen. there hasn't been a single time where i've felt uncomfortable posting on the forums because everyone is so nice,,,, i love you guys and i want you to know that :D
Akiri wrote on 2020-04-02 16:46:25:
JtXv95C.png

we appreciate you as well <3

this site has made me come out of my anti-social shell. i absolutely love talking to everyone here, and this is honestly the nicest community i've seen. there hasn't been a single time where i've felt uncomfortable posting on the forums because everyone is so nice,,,,
i love you guys and i want you to know that :D
41566414p.png | KZfFuwr.gif | art dump | 184958226-485-image.png
Ahhhh thank you for 4 years of life distractions lol. Don't know what I'd do without my dragons [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Ahhhh thank you for 4 years of life distractions lol. Don't know what I'd do without my dragons
[quote name="PurpleTartan" date="2020-04-02 14:05:46" ] All the love for the staff for bringing us pretty dragons and a place to escape in these difficult times! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Many Thanks for all your hard work team - we need you during this time [emoji=heart size=1]
PurpleTartan wrote on 2020-04-02 14:05:46:
All the love for the staff for bringing us pretty dragons and a place to escape in these difficult times!

Many Thanks for all your hard work team - we need you during this time
Beautiful Dragon 'Space at my Lair' 'Kintsugi Babe Sales - in Kintsugi Tab'
EpMbUXo.jpg[img][/img]05YNfGC.png
Australian Time Zone so may delay answering.
[emoji=tundra laughing size=1] FR has been good to me. I love this site, and thank you so much to everyone that keeps it running!
FR has been good to me. I love this site, and thank you so much to everyone that keeps it running!
Be careful typing my username for pings: there are two o's!
Thank you staff :) I've been here for 4 years now and FR has absolutely helped me through some difficult times and is helping again now. Appreciate so much the safe community, the beautiful artwork, the thoughtful updates, the humour, and so much more. It is a wonderful place to immerse myself in, and I appreciate you all so much <3
Thank you staff :) I've been here for 4 years now and FR has absolutely helped me through some difficult times and is helping again now. Appreciate so much the safe community, the beautiful artwork, the thoughtful updates, the humour, and so much more. It is a wonderful place to immerse myself in, and I appreciate you all so much <3
tumblr_oxxbc0ygft1v9fmlwo2_r1_250.png XXXXXXXXXXtumblr_oxxbc0ygft1v9fmlwo3_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5