Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the anti-dragon share
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
i got a cool idea for a forum: it's anti-dragon share.
its where you talk about your dragon and describe it, but why would you share its identity to the public? let it remain a mystery. we don't do sharing around these parts. you only get description. dragon descriptions.

oh? you've just got a g1 skydancer with petals/butterfly and its wearing silks? well you have about ten of those in your lair so i will have absolutely no sweet clue who you're talking about.
i got a cool idea for a forum: it's anti-dragon share.
its where you talk about your dragon and describe it, but why would you share its identity to the public? let it remain a mystery. we don't do sharing around these parts. you only get description. dragon descriptions.

oh? you've just got a g1 skydancer with petals/butterfly and its wearing silks? well you have about ten of those in your lair so i will have absolutely no sweet clue who you're talking about.
FrozenBarioth.gif
So it's basically those "Poorly describe ----" Threads but as one big forum.
Just a random video game nerd passin' through
I have a skydancer
I have a skydancer
Welcome-Home-by-Squiggly-Digg.gif
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-04-01 19:14:48" ] I have a skydancer [/quote] me too
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-04-01 19:14:48:
I have a skydancer
me too
xx : xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT DEVIANTART INSTA TOYHOUSE COMMISSIONS ACCENTS
[quote name="buggy101" date="2020-04-01 19:14:02" ] So it's basically those "Poorly describe ----" Threads but as one big forum. [/quote] yes i believe that we should respect the privacy of our dragons and only refer to them as oofd (one of my dragons). however you could intricately describe a dragon if you want as long as its still kinda vague or we could censor their names. like my favourite dragon: *******!
buggy101 wrote on 2020-04-01 19:14:02:
yes i believe that we should respect the privacy of our dragons and only refer to them as oofd (one of my dragons). however you could intricately describe a dragon if you want as long as its still kinda vague

or we could censor their names. like my favourite dragon: *******!
FrozenBarioth.gif
i have a dragon
i have a dragon
72Gv4CW.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifhzemmQf.pngWaystone3.gifw3A8adH.png
[quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-04-01 19:15:43" ] [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-04-01 19:14:48" ] I have a skydancer [/quote] me too [/quote] Woah man what a coincidence, I have one too!
Rolyo wrote on 2020-04-01 19:15:43:
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-04-01 19:14:48:
I have a skydancer
me too
Woah man what a coincidence, I have one too!
giphy.gif goVYTQR.pngB3w2s5h.jpg Ae0MsB2.pnggiphy.gif

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg
I have a male, who is not a female, and is very very much a dude
I have a male, who is not a female, and is very very much a dude
Uhhh. I got a dragon with a daredevil cover.
Uhhh. I got a dragon with a daredevil cover.
Just stay inside and play Flight Rising
Stay educated!
My dragon is plague themed and boy does she fit.
My dragon is plague themed and boy does she fit.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18