Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's (try to) document every-
1 2 3 4 5
-Waystone phrase because I wanna see them all Note: It is my firm belief that they differ based on what page you're on. Also, gimme any new ones y'all find and where they were said ----- [indent][b]EVERYWHERE[/b][/indent] "Incoming message from the Big Giant Head." "Everyone knows that [emoji=eliminate size=1] means "F", but what about [emoji=regeneration size=1]?" "I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?" "What are you doing?" "Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission." "What [b]forum vista[/b] should I use to match my [b]orange glow aesthetic[/b]?" "I have a [b]great forum thread idea[/b], but I'm still working on the title. A [b]well-written title[/b] goes a [i]long way[/i]." "Cannot locate printer." "[i]Gasp![/i] You can [b]talk?![/b] If I'd known, I would've introduced myself [i]years[/i] ago!" "What is the sound of one claw clacking?" "[font=courier new]Directive?[/font]" "Could use more top hats…" "[i]Yawn![/i] I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?" "We are all made of magic stuff." ----- [indent][b]HOME PAGE[/b][/indent] ""Paperclip"? I have no idea what you're talking about." ----- [indent][b]DRAGON LAIR[/b][/indent] "The perfect number of dragons is "one more"" Why do [b]fae[/b] take up the same amount of lair space as [b]guardians[/b]? They're [b]very territorial[/b]. ----- [indent][b]LAIR EDIT[/b][/indent] "Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about." ----- [indent][b]HIBERNAL DEN[/b][/indent] "Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting." "A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him." "SHHHH! You'll wake them up!" ----- [indent][b]NESTING GROUNDS[/b][/indent] "An empty nest is a lonely nest." "Hatchlings grow up so fast..." ----- [indent][b]GATHER ITEMS[/b][/indent] "Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration." "They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry" "I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?" ----- [indent][b]CLAN PROFILE[/b][/indent] "[img]https://i.gyazo.com/dc1d3c4a63393353c77c66a084c54e31.png[/img]" "As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent." "[b]Two thousand eight hundred eighty[/b] clicks, [i]player name here[/i]" "[font=courier new]Buffering... please wait.[/font]" "[img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/waystone/hourglass.gif[/img]" "Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon." "It’s good to be curious about many things." "[img]https://i.ibb.co/hBCyJRp/Annotation-2020-04-01-143522.jpg[/img]" "I'm a waystone, not an eliminate!" "Dragons hang in the sky much the same way that bricks don't." ----- [indent][b]HOARD[/b][/indent] "I collect full stacks of [b]Charged Duneberries[/b]. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting." "Where’d that come from?" "Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections." ----- [indent][b]BESTIARY[/b][/indent] "I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers" ----- [indent][b]AUCTION HOUSE[/b][/indent] "Can you believe the deal on that listing? If only Waystones had money…" "I'm looking through the apparel for a fresh seasonal look." ----- [indent][b]TRADING POST[/b][/indent] "Just remember: at the [b]Trading Post[/b], you'll find [b]crossing roads[/b], but at the [b]Crossroads[/b], you'll find [b]trades[/b]. See? Simple!" "When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the [b]Trading Post[/b] enjoys exchanging [b]gossip[/b] and [b]theories[/b] about the dragons that visit them." "[b]Scribbles[/b] is the Trading Post's [b]Higher or Lower tournament champion[/b] three years running." ----- [indent][b]TOMO'S TRIVIA TABLET[/b][/indent] "The problem with writing stuff down so you can remember it is… you need to remember that you wrote it down." "Did you know there's a secret hidden answer? You'll never find it, though." ----- [indent][b]CRIM'S COLLECTION CART[/b][/indent] "Just [b]5 more Eliminates to go[/b] and Crim will finally... actually, don't worry about it." "Why does [b]Crim[/b] ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a [i]collector[/i]." "Every object in Crim's collection [b]sparks joy[/b]." ----- [indent][b]PINKERTON'S PLUNDERED PILE[/b][/indent] "If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's gonna want [i]anything[/i] from his pile." "Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile—[i]oh[/i]." "Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occasional avalanche." ----- [indent][b]ROUNDSEY'S RAFFLE ROULETTE[/b][/indent] "I don't actually enter the raffles, I just like watching the ticket counter move." "Never tell me the odds." "The lottery contraption is just for show, Roundsey pulls the winning tickets from her hat." ----- [indent][b]BALDWIN'S BUBBLING BREW[/b][/indent] "Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—[b]Oops[/b]!" "A watched cauldron [i]never[/i] transmutes." "Compared to [b]cauldron cleaning duty[/b], any alchemical task is a breeze." ----- [indent][b]FIONA'S FANTASTIC FAMILIARS[/b][/indent] "Even though I'm not one of [b]Fiona's daily familiars[/b], I'll [i]gladly[/i] accept flattery anyway." "Don't let [b]Fiona[/b] know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for [i]years[/i]." "That noggle [b]loves[/b] riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling." "It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it." "Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others." "[b]Prudence[/b] is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!" ----- [indent][b]CROSSROADS[/b][/indent] "A [b]trade in claw[/b] is worth [b]two still pending[/b]." "I may not have [i]items, dragons or currency[/i] , but I have lots of [b]gumption[/b] and a desire to [b]haggle[/b]." "Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?" ----- [indent][b]FESTIVE FAVORS[/b][/indent] "Attempts to make summer-proof ice cream using [b]eternal snow[/b] haven't succeeded yet, but that hasn't deterred many enterprising dragons from trying." "The most beautiful sound in the world is the clink of two spare [b]Prismatic Tokens[/b]." ----- [indent][b]RUNESTONES OF THE ARCANIST[/b][/indent] "My memory is crystal clear and ready to go!" "I didn't even know that rune existed!" "Some rather [i]unscrupulous[/i] individuals tried adding small telltale marks to the back on each stone. Each round now uses a fresh set." ----- [indent][b]SHOCK SWITCH[/b][/indent] "Do [b]not[/b] play Shock Switch during severe thunderstorms." ""Shock Switch" also refers to a dangerous electrical prank certain [i]unprofessional[/i] dragons in the lightning flight play on each other." "I head that once someone chained together [b]10 combos[/b], and the game couldn't handle the overload. They had to rewire it from scratch." ----- [indent][b]COLISEUM[/b][/indent] "My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy." "If we run into a Goldenbeast, my plan is to play dead and hope it doesn’t use me as a scratching post." "Hang in there!" ----- [indent][b]DOMINANCE[/b][/indent] "Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals." "Once again, the Waystone Flight didn’t even make it onto the board!" "Congratulations to the victorious champions!" ----- [indent][b]FORUMS[/b][/indent] "I'm picking out my favorite entries from the latest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2839946#post_2839946]Theme Week Thread[/url]" "I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…" ----- [indent][b]WHICH WAYSTONE[/b][/indent] ""Gossip Stone?" Never heard of it." "If you click me, I'll take you somewhere cool! Oh, you already knew that?" ----- [indent][b]WORLD MAP[/b][/indent] "Scientists in The Observatory have studied the climate zones and meteorological workings of Sornieth for centuries. Apparently, they're just a couple years, and a generous grant, away from figuring it out!" "Hey, I can see my quarry from here!" "I'm beginning to suspect that this map isn't drawn to scale." ----- [indent][b]DRESSING ROOM[/b][/indent] "But how do the wings fit through the… got it! It all makes sense now!" "A wing guard will complete any outfit." ----- [indent][b]SCRYING WORKSHOP[/b][/indent] "I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!" "Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!" "That's one of my favorite gene combos!" ----- [indent][b]FORESEE PROGENY[/b][/indent] "Preview… Preview… Preview… Preview…" "Cuteness attack in 3… 2… 1… GO!" ----- [indent][b]ASSAY BLOODLINES[/b][/indent] "Is it meant to be?" "[emoji=Music Note size=1} Hatchmaker, Hatchmaker, I want to hatch. Find me a find, catch me a catch! [emoji=Music Note size=1]" "Cross your fingers…" ----- [indent][b]GAME DATABASE[/b][/indent] "Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become." "Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out." "Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry." -----
-Waystone phrase because I wanna see them all
Note: It is my firm belief that they differ based on what page you're on.
Also, gimme any new ones y'all find and where they were said

EVERYWHERE

"Incoming message from the Big Giant Head."

"Everyone knows that means "F", but what about ?"

"I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?"

"What are you doing?"

"Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission."

"What forum vista should I use to match my orange glow aesthetic?"

"I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way."

"Cannot locate printer."

"Gasp! You can talk?! If I'd known, I would've introduced myself years ago!"

"What is the sound of one claw clacking?"

"Directive?"

"Could use more top hats…"

"Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?"

"We are all made of magic stuff."
HOME PAGE

""Paperclip"? I have no idea what you're talking about."
DRAGON LAIR

"The perfect number of dragons is "one more""

Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial.
LAIR EDIT

"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about."
HIBERNAL DEN

"Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting."

"A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him."

"SHHHH! You'll wake them up!"
NESTING GROUNDS

"An empty nest is a lonely nest."

"Hatchlings grow up so fast..."
GATHER ITEMS

"Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration."

"They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry"

"I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?"
CLAN PROFILE

"dc1d3c4a63393353c77c66a084c54e31.png"

"As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent."

"Two thousand eight hundred eighty clicks, player name here"

"Buffering... please wait."

"hourglass.gif"

"Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon."

"It’s good to be curious about many things."

"Annotation-2020-04-01-143522.jpg"

"I'm a waystone, not an eliminate!"

"Dragons hang in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."
HOARD

"I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting."

"Where’d that come from?"

"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections."
BESTIARY

"I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers"
AUCTION HOUSE

"Can you believe the deal on that listing? If only Waystones had money…"

"I'm looking through the apparel for a fresh seasonal look."
TRADING POST

"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads, you'll find trades. See? Simple!"

"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them."

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running."
TOMO'S TRIVIA TABLET

"The problem with writing stuff down so you can remember it is… you need to remember that you wrote it down."

"Did you know there's a secret hidden answer? You'll never find it, though."
CRIM'S COLLECTION CART

"Just 5 more Eliminates to go and Crim will finally... actually, don't worry about it."

"Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector."

"Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy."
PINKERTON'S PLUNDERED PILE

"If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's gonna want anything from his pile."

"Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile—oh."

"Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occasional avalanche."
ROUNDSEY'S RAFFLE ROULETTE

"I don't actually enter the raffles, I just like watching the ticket counter move."

"Never tell me the odds."

"The lottery contraption is just for show, Roundsey pulls the winning tickets from her hat."
BALDWIN'S BUBBLING BREW

"Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!"

"A watched cauldron never transmutes."

"Compared to cauldron cleaning duty, any alchemical task is a breeze."
FIONA'S FANTASTIC FAMILIARS

"Even though I'm not one of Fiona's daily familiars, I'll gladly accept flattery anyway."

"Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years."

"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling."

"It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it."

"Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others."

"Prudence is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!"
CROSSROADS

"A trade in claw is worth two still pending."

"I may not have items, dragons or currency , but I have lots of gumption and a desire to haggle."

"Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?"
FESTIVE FAVORS

"Attempts to make summer-proof ice cream using eternal snow haven't succeeded yet, but that hasn't deterred many enterprising dragons from trying."

"The most beautiful sound in the world is the clink of two spare Prismatic Tokens."
RUNESTONES OF THE ARCANIST

"My memory is crystal clear and ready to go!"

"I didn't even know that rune existed!"

"Some rather unscrupulous individuals tried adding small telltale marks to the back on each stone. Each round now uses a fresh set."
SHOCK SWITCH

"Do not play Shock Switch during severe thunderstorms."

""Shock Switch" also refers to a dangerous electrical prank certain unprofessional dragons in the lightning flight play on each other."

"I head that once someone chained together 10 combos, and the game couldn't handle the overload. They had to rewire it from scratch."
COLISEUM

"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy."

"If we run into a Goldenbeast, my plan is to play dead and hope it doesn’t use me as a scratching post."

"Hang in there!"
DOMINANCE

"Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals."

"Once again, the Waystone Flight didn’t even make it onto the board!"

"Congratulations to the victorious champions!"
FORUMS

"I'm picking out my favorite entries from the latest Theme Week Thread"

"I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…"
WHICH WAYSTONE

""Gossip Stone?" Never heard of it."

"If you click me, I'll take you somewhere cool! Oh, you already knew that?"
WORLD MAP

"Scientists in The Observatory have studied the climate zones and meteorological workings of Sornieth for centuries. Apparently, they're just a couple years, and a generous grant, away from figuring it out!"

"Hey, I can see my quarry from here!"

"I'm beginning to suspect that this map isn't drawn to scale."
DRESSING ROOM

"But how do the wings fit through the… got it! It all makes sense now!"

"A wing guard will complete any outfit."
SCRYING WORKSHOP

"I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!"

"Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!"

"That's one of my favorite gene combos!"
FORESEE PROGENY

"Preview… Preview… Preview… Preview…"

"Cuteness attack in

3…
2…
1…

GO!"
ASSAY BLOODLINES

"Is it meant to be?"

"[emoji=Music Note size=1} Hatchmaker, Hatchmaker, I want to hatch. Find me a find, catch me a catch! "

"Cross your fingers…"
GAME DATABASE

"Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become."

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out."

"Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry."
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
[quote=On this thread]I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…[/quote]
On this thread wrote:
I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="Foayasha" date="2020-04-01 12:48:38" ] [quote=On this thread]I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…[/quote] [/quote] Yes
Foayasha wrote on 2020-04-01 12:48:38:
On this thread wrote:
I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…
Yes
~

~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
~
~
Coliseum:
"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy." (In Coliseum)

Game Database:
"Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become." (Game Database)

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out." (Game Database)

Forums:
"I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way." (Forums + I think I saw this in other places?)

Crim's Collection Cart:
"Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector." (Crim's Collection Cart)

"Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy." (Crim's Collection Cart)

Trading Post:
"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them." (Trading Post)

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running." (Trading Post)

Pinkerton's Plundered Pile:
"If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's gonna want anything from his pile." (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile)

"Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile—oh." (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile)

"Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occasional avalanche." (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile)

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
"Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!" (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew)

"A watched cauldron never transmutes." (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew)

"Compared to cauldron cleaning duty, any alchemical task is a breeze." (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew)

Hoard:
"I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting." (Hoard)

"Where’d that come from?" (Hoard)

"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections." (Hoard)

Fiona's Fantastic Familiars:
"Even though I'm not one of Fiona's daily familiars, I'll gladly accept flattery anyway." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

Coliseum:
"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy." (In Coliseum)

Game Database:
"Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become." (Game Database)

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out." (Game Database)

Forums:
"I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way." (Forums + I think I saw this in other places?)

Crim's Collection Cart:
"Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector." (Crim's Collection Cart)

"Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy." (Crim's Collection Cart)

Trading Post:
"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them." (Trading Post)

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running." (Trading Post)

Pinkerton's Plundered Pile:
"If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's gonna want anything from his pile." (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile)

"Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile—oh." (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile)

"Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occasional avalanche." (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile)

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
"Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!" (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew)

"A watched cauldron never transmutes." (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew)

"Compared to cauldron cleaning duty, any alchemical task is a breeze." (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew)

Hoard:
"I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting." (Hoard)

"Where’d that come from?" (Hoard)

"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections." (Hoard)

Fiona's Fantastic Familiars:
"Even though I'm not one of Fiona's daily familiars, I'll gladly accept flattery anyway." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

"Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others." (Fiona's Fantastic Familiars)

mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
While some are specific to the page, I've seen a lot of the ones you listed in more than once place. He also asks me "what are you doing?" a lot, maybe doesn't have something in that moment.
While some are specific to the page, I've seen a lot of the ones you listed in more than once place. He also asks me "what are you doing?" a lot, maybe doesn't have something in that moment.
“I feel like I’m suddenly a major topic discussion today. What happened?’
On this thread..
On this thread..

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I just got this one (on the main page), and I'm mildly spooked XD A lot of people have been comparing him to Clippy. Apparently, he's noticed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5tdkiUj.png[/img]
I just got this one (on the main page), and I'm mildly spooked XD A lot of people have been comparing him to Clippy. Apparently, he's noticed.

5tdkiUj.png
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Lela

Lmao yess

@ivoryholliday21
Ye, I put (Everywhere) for that one. Any others popping up everywhere?
@Lela

Lmao yess

@ivoryholliday21
Ye, I put (Everywhere) for that one. Any others popping up everywhere?
~

~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
~
~
[quote name="Achoo" date="2020-04-01 12:55:38" ] “I feel like I’m suddenly a major topic discussion today. What happened?’ On this thread.. [/quote] Fixed to (Everywhere) xd [quote name="Razatharia" date="2020-04-01 12:56:51" ] I just got this one (on the main page), and I'm mildly spooked XD A lot of people have been comparing him to Clippy. Apparently, he's noticed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5tdkiUj.png[/img] [/quote] Yess, maybe the admins are giving him new ones as people talk about him
Achoo wrote on 2020-04-01 12:55:38:
On this thread..
Fixed to (Everywhere) xd
Razatharia wrote on 2020-04-01 12:56:51:
I just got this one (on the main page), and I'm mildly spooked XD A lot of people have been comparing him to Clippy. Apparently, he's noticed.

5tdkiUj.png
Yess, maybe the admins are giving him new ones as people talk about him
~

~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
~
~
""Gossip Stone?" Never heard of it." -Which Waystone page

"Just 5 more Eliminates to go and Crim will finally... actually, don't worry about it." -Crim's Collection Cart

"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads, you'll find trades. See? Simple!" -Trading Post

"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about." -Lair Edit

"Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?" -Front Page
""Gossip Stone?" Never heard of it." -Which Waystone page

"Just 5 more Eliminates to go and Crim will finally... actually, don't worry about it." -Crim's Collection Cart

"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads, you'll find trades. See? Simple!" -Trading Post

"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about." -Lair Edit

"Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?" -Front Page
pwf_ace_s.pngpw_demiro_n.pngpw_progress_s.png
1 2 3 4 5