Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
In the Lair:

"The perfect number of dragons is "one more". " (and then it waggled its eyebrow at me and now I feel uncomfortable)

"Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial."

In Hibernal Den:

"SHHHH! You'll wake them up!"

"Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting."

"A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him." is... is that a Hobbit reference I see before me?
In the Lair:

"The perfect number of dragons is "one more". " (and then it waggled its eyebrow at me and now I feel uncomfortable)

"Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial."

In Hibernal Den:

"SHHHH! You'll wake them up!"

"Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting."

"A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him." is... is that a Hobbit reference I see before me?
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
[quote]Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?[/quote]

Quote:
Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596754895701278732/694898734814724116/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
ACOZFAh.png
Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?

I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…

I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
'Incoming Message from the Big Giant Head'
'Incoming Message from the Big Giant Head'
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
"Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon." Waystone if you can hear me I want you to know that I wholeheartedly agree and also I think you're great and very insightful. I got really excited at the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference about bricks! You have good taste in books!
"Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon." Waystone if you can hear me I want you to know that I wholeheartedly agree and also I think you're great and very insightful. I got really excited at the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference about bricks! You have good taste in books!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
“Yawn I slept like a rock. What’d I miss?”
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1ad7b4a849a5dbb9cac9cd7566dba9c7/8b9bc83d5b22dfac-b8/s540x810/da849f946bc14216867655cdc8afc3ec56838555.png[/img] [size=2][s]half my Clan could apply here tho[/s][/size]
da849f946bc14216867655cdc8afc3ec56838555.png

half my Clan could apply here tho
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Fiona's Flattery: "Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years." Oops. "Prudence is my favorite but don't tell anyone I said that" Also: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zo0wouZ.png[/img] FR realized I'm dying xD
Fiona's Flattery:

"Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years."

Oops.

"Prudence is my favorite but don't tell anyone I said that"

Also:

zo0wouZ.png

FR realized I'm dying xD
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25