Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone else get sudden burnouts?
1 2 3
Definitely. I hardly touched the coli for Mistral Jam. My interest has always ebbed and flowed here though. Right now, I'm not spending much time on FR. Just doing my dailies mostly. Checking the forums to see if there is anything that catches my eye. But thats about it right now.
Definitely. I hardly touched the coli for Mistral Jam. My interest has always ebbed and flowed here though. Right now, I'm not spending much time on FR. Just doing my dailies mostly. Checking the forums to see if there is anything that catches my eye. But thats about it right now.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
more than before.
ive been spending lotta time on CS, causing me to only come on FR to do my daily rounds and check FRD before i hop on CS.
more than before.
ive been spending lotta time on CS, causing me to only come on FR to do my daily rounds and check FRD before i hop on CS.
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Oh yeah. I've been in a pretty bad burnout for a couple months now. I was doing really great leading up to and through NOTN, but now the fodder is piling up, my food is running low, and I'm broke. I really need to get into the coli and play Glimmer and Gloom daily again.
Oh yeah. I've been in a pretty bad burnout for a couple months now. I was doing really great leading up to and through NOTN, but now the fodder is piling up, my food is running low, and I'm broke. I really need to get into the coli and play Glimmer and Gloom daily again.
PJb908Z.png
yeah... i do with pretty much everything else in life too though.
yeah... i do with pretty much everything else in life too though.
yes
yes
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
honestly, i'm not satisfied with the lair i have now. it's always "pretty g1, i want to gene it, whoops, don't like it anymore"

i only have two guaranteed permas at the moment and overall, i don't like that cycle of buying dragons or bidding on dragons that i've lost interest in quickly. MJ was a nice time to get some funds but now i don't even know what to do with them
honestly, i'm not satisfied with the lair i have now. it's always "pretty g1, i want to gene it, whoops, don't like it anymore"

i only have two guaranteed permas at the moment and overall, i don't like that cycle of buying dragons or bidding on dragons that i've lost interest in quickly. MJ was a nice time to get some funds but now i don't even know what to do with them
1 2 3