Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone else get sudden burnouts?
1 2 3
yep, i had a burnout about a year after i joined and stopped playing for several months... then i got super into it, and recently i got pretty burnt out again, but i'm slowly getting back into fr. i'm either super obsessed with fr or just kinda... meh...

reworking some of my outfit plans and dragon bios helps a bit! reminding myself of the dragons i've made so far and how i can still work on them uwu
yep, i had a burnout about a year after i joined and stopped playing for several months... then i got super into it, and recently i got pretty burnt out again, but i'm slowly getting back into fr. i'm either super obsessed with fr or just kinda... meh...

reworking some of my outfit plans and dragon bios helps a bit! reminding myself of the dragons i've made so far and how i can still work on them uwu
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I've had this happen a few times, my last one was about two months, maybe three, not too long ago. I was barely active for NotN or Rockbreaker's. I'd been saving up a lot of treasure for a few weeks, spent all of it, and got REALLY bored .. I got back into it relatively quickly, but it really hit me out of nowhere.
I've had this happen a few times, my last one was about two months, maybe three, not too long ago. I was barely active for NotN or Rockbreaker's. I'd been saving up a lot of treasure for a few weeks, spent all of it, and got REALLY bored .. I got back into it relatively quickly, but it really hit me out of nowhere.
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
Being here since the site started I've had countless burnouts with FR. I'm not very active anymore besides dailies if I remember and during festivals to get the items. FR just isn't near as fun as it used to be, especially after their decision with Joxar and then Roundsey killing the point of collecting rare items.

I've basically done all I've wanted to do minus having the KS fams and a Boolean but I gave up on that many years ago. Literally my only "goal" now is to do Fiona's stuff for familiars.

It seems most older folk who have been here for years have moved away from FR. I guess I can't blame them, petsites aren't fun like they used to be.
Being here since the site started I've had countless burnouts with FR. I'm not very active anymore besides dailies if I remember and during festivals to get the items. FR just isn't near as fun as it used to be, especially after their decision with Joxar and then Roundsey killing the point of collecting rare items.

I've basically done all I've wanted to do minus having the KS fams and a Boolean but I gave up on that many years ago. Literally my only "goal" now is to do Fiona's stuff for familiars.

It seems most older folk who have been here for years have moved away from FR. I guess I can't blame them, petsites aren't fun like they used to be.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Yes, I have had burnouts multiple times. I always come back, but I feel I'm having less and less time for petsims because of school and life.

I've decided to cut off all other petsites so that I can accomplish more on my favourite one, Flight Rising, when I have the time.
Yes, I have had burnouts multiple times. I always come back, but I feel I'm having less and less time for petsims because of school and life.

I've decided to cut off all other petsites so that I can accomplish more on my favourite one, Flight Rising, when I have the time.
cFdHcSd.gif
Yep. I’ve never taken a full break from FR, but I’m usually extremely active a few weeks every few months before receding back to being casual for the rest of my “cycle.”
Yep. I’ve never taken a full break from FR, but I’m usually extremely active a few weeks every few months before receding back to being casual for the rest of my “cycle.”
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Yep, me too. I'll still log in every day but there will be weeks when I just do dailies and hatch a nest before I run of to play something else (like Terraria).
Yep, me too. I'll still log in every day but there will be weeks when I just do dailies and hatch a nest before I run of to play something else (like Terraria).
30oPYgq.png
Yeah; sometimes I only log in to feed my dragons and do my easy dailies (pinkerton, gathering, eggs, whatever). Go through periods of all my dragons half starving because I'm out of 3/4 food types and too lazy to grind for more. The usual.
Yeah; sometimes I only log in to feed my dragons and do my easy dailies (pinkerton, gathering, eggs, whatever). Go through periods of all my dragons half starving because I'm out of 3/4 food types and too lazy to grind for more. The usual.
Yeah, burnouts are somewhat common for me but it's usually just decreased activity rather than full on hiatus. One actually started to hit me starting in the middle of the jamboree.

Usually burnouts last a couple weeks to a month or two, but this one may just be a combination of my ADHD and being holed up in my house for so long.
Yeah, burnouts are somewhat common for me but it's usually just decreased activity rather than full on hiatus. One actually started to hit me starting in the middle of the jamboree.

Usually burnouts last a couple weeks to a month or two, but this one may just be a combination of my ADHD and being holed up in my house for so long.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
NotN spiked it a lil but honestly
NotN spiked it a lil but honestly
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
yeah i feel burnout sometimes, i wasn't active on the forums for months. quarantine has really motivated me to become more active, but there are periods where I just do daily tasks and leave. and that's okay! If i know i'm feeling less enthusiastic about FR, i know not to try to push myself to be super involved, cause i would hate to quit the site altogether. everybody here is just too darn nice for me to leave :)
yeah i feel burnout sometimes, i wasn't active on the forums for months. quarantine has really motivated me to become more active, but there are periods where I just do daily tasks and leave. and that's okay! If i know i'm feeling less enthusiastic about FR, i know not to try to push myself to be super involved, cause i would hate to quit the site altogether. everybody here is just too darn nice for me to leave :)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
1 2 3