Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hmmm... just wondering how did everyone find Flight Rising and join?

So I read Wings of Fire (WoF) and I was playing around on the wiki when I found out that users use scries as dragon art and I asked for a link and bam here I am!
Hmmm... just wondering how did everyone find Flight Rising and join?

So I read Wings of Fire (WoF) and I was playing around on the wiki when I found out that users use scries as dragon art and I asked for a link and bam here I am!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
A few people in my closest online fandom friend group started playing it, and basically everyone on that forum who also played Dragon Cave started up FR accounts. I stayed the longest.
A few people in my closest online fandom friend group started playing it, and basically everyone on that forum who also played Dragon Cave started up FR accounts. I stayed the longest.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I learned about FR through Sylestia, which is kind of like FR but significantly more pay-to-win and less developed to boot. Haven't gone back in a while, ever since they overhauled the combat system.

Needless to say, I like FR much better :D

Edit: meant Sylestia, not Subeta. I get the two confused sometimes :P
I learned about FR through Sylestia, which is kind of like FR but significantly more pay-to-win and less developed to boot. Haven't gone back in a while, ever since they overhauled the combat system.

Needless to say, I like FR much better :D

Edit: meant Sylestia, not Subeta. I get the two confused sometimes :P
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
I used to play a similar game but with wolves and an online friend invited me to chickensmoothie because I liked games like it. I saw a forum thread about fr on cs and joined it cause dragons
I used to play a similar game but with wolves and an online friend invited me to chickensmoothie because I liked games like it. I saw a forum thread about fr on cs and joined it cause dragons

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
interesting story, though i only used twitter for about a month between january and february, while i was there i became friends with a circle of people in the tally hall fandom. (cool band, i haven’t listened in ages but i still love it a lot) one of the people tweeted about one of their dragons had hatched a nest and they showed a pic of the hatchling. a sunshine/orangey skydancer with facet and gembond i believe? (it might actually still be in their lair— i should try to find it.)
i love dragons, so i asked if they had drawn it/what it was from, and they legit just said ‘oh boy let me tell you about flight rising’ and BOOM! here i am. still here, even after they’ve long since been inactive. i left twitter not long after that, haven’t talked to any of them since. they were pretty nice.

edit: damn, i don’t think it’s in their lair. oh well, it was worth a shot.
interesting story, though i only used twitter for about a month between january and february, while i was there i became friends with a circle of people in the tally hall fandom. (cool band, i haven’t listened in ages but i still love it a lot) one of the people tweeted about one of their dragons had hatched a nest and they showed a pic of the hatchling. a sunshine/orangey skydancer with facet and gembond i believe? (it might actually still be in their lair— i should try to find it.)
i love dragons, so i asked if they had drawn it/what it was from, and they legit just said ‘oh boy let me tell you about flight rising’ and BOOM! here i am. still here, even after they’ve long since been inactive. i left twitter not long after that, haven’t talked to any of them since. they were pretty nice.

edit: damn, i don’t think it’s in their lair. oh well, it was worth a shot.
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
I bought one of Undel's dragon drawing books and I believe I looked up something related to it and found FR!

That or people on FFN played it and talked about it in a forum
I bought one of Undel's dragon drawing books and I believe I looked up something related to it and found FR!

That or people on FFN played it and talked about it in a forum
laV4cLs.gif
YouTube! Glimmer and Gloom guide
YouTube! Glimmer and Gloom guide
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
My brother told me about it one day during the evening after one of his friends told him. Nevertheless it's around three years later since that moment (which I still remember clearly) and here I am absolutely obsessed with this site still.
My brother told me about it one day during the evening after one of his friends told him. Nevertheless it's around three years later since that moment (which I still remember clearly) and here I am absolutely obsessed with this site still.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I kept seeing posts about it on tumblr, but it was back when there'd be sign-up windows and for ages I only saw posts when the window was closed. :p
I kept seeing posts about it on tumblr, but it was back when there'd be sign-up windows and for ages I only saw posts when the window was closed. :p
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Through a friend on Deviantart. I knew about it for a few months before I was able to join because registration wasn't open that first year until April 2014 for a few days.
Through a friend on Deviantart. I knew about it for a few months before I was able to join because registration wasn't open that first year until April 2014 for a few days.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13