Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2020-04-13 01:25:37" ] thats looking fantastic im a big fan!! htough its weird how the tail to the right, like up right, looks a lil darker and doesnt match with the rest much? [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698371910274383942/699176222122442792/unknown.png[/img] this part? it's shaded for depth, so its a lil darker
PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-04-13 01:25:37:
thats looking fantastic im a big fan!! htough its weird how the tail to the right, like up right, looks a lil darker and doesnt match with the rest much?
unknown.png
this part? it's shaded for depth, so its a lil darker
yea this bit! and i get that but its only this bit thats shaded darker so thats why it felt so weir d to me
yea this bit! and i get that but its only this bit thats shaded darker so thats why it felt so weir d to me
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
BLESS THIS UPDATE it reads super well now!!
BLESS THIS UPDATE it reads super well now!!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Yass less scary looking i-will-fight-you ancient!!
*hugs* Mine. Is this the decided path for the ancient? I hope, I already bonded with it ;o;

And do I see water eyes? Edit: oh okay its just random :D
*hugs* Mine. Is this the decided path for the ancient? I hope, I already bonded with it ;o;

And do I see water eyes? Edit: oh okay its just random :D
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
[quote name="Pyracantha" date="2020-04-13 01:48:34" ] Yass less scary looking i-will-fight-you ancient!! *hugs* Mine. Is this the decided path for the ancient? I hope, I already bonded with it ;o; And do I see water eyes? [/quote] eyes dont meant anything, Undel said she just slapped a colour there [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Pyracantha wrote on 2020-04-13 01:48:34:

And do I see water eyes?
eyes dont meant anything, Undel said she just slapped a colour there
[quote name="Fennelroot" date="2020-04-12 17:10:31" ] that's a pearlcatcher @undel are the blue (water) eyes just for the base or?? [/quote] Yeah, I'm really feeling a water vibe on this lovely myself.
Fennelroot wrote on 2020-04-12 17:10:31:
that's a pearlcatcher

@undel

are the blue (water) eyes just for the base or??

Yeah, I'm really feeling a water vibe on this lovely myself.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/54/42/bf544214da0258823b7aa057b8d86f46.png[/img] It does the THING hahahah I like the design, though I'd lose the wings altogether, but the updated version does look better. The other minor change I'd do is acknowledge the head movement the creature did by placing the hair on its shoulders instead of leaving it hanging freely like this. As of right now, the hair does... this weird thing, making the head twist look VERY extreme: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415675406851506207/699184325421170718/trytryagain_-_Copy.png[/img] Excuse the terrible mouse edit, but I wish it was more like this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415675406851506207/699184391112491038/trytryagain.png[/img] So that the dragon looks behind it, but not... looks over the right shoulder while placing the head above the LEFT shoulder. (Well with some extra hair from the lower part of the neck, but you know what I mean, right?)
bf544214da0258823b7aa057b8d86f46.png

It does the THING hahahah

I like the design, though I'd lose the wings altogether, but the updated version does look better.
The other minor change I'd do is acknowledge the head movement the creature did by placing the hair on its shoulders instead of leaving it hanging freely like this. As of right now, the hair does... this weird thing, making the head twist look VERY extreme:

trytryagain_-_Copy.png

Excuse the terrible mouse edit, but I wish it was more like this:

trytryagain.png

So that the dragon looks behind it, but not... looks over the right shoulder while placing the head above the LEFT shoulder.

(Well with some extra hair from the lower part of the neck, but you know what I mean, right?)
KmnIjfw.png
Oh, I already loved it before, but the updated version is even better!
Oh, I already loved it before, but the updated version is even better!
Loving the head shape, the small eyes and horns a lot.

Slightly throwing this in tho: Is it possible to experiment with transparent wings\secondary colours for this one? Given that the wings themselves are already insect-inspired. That would definitely also break it away from the mold of the typical 4-legs, 2-wings dragons.
Loving the head shape, the small eyes and horns a lot.

Slightly throwing this in tho: Is it possible to experiment with transparent wings\secondary colours for this one? Given that the wings themselves are already insect-inspired. That would definitely also break it away from the mold of the typical 4-legs, 2-wings dragons.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
i wasn't sure about this one at first but i've really warmed up to the updated art! it's gotta be a shadow breed, surely
i wasn't sure about this one at first but i've really warmed up to the updated art! it's gotta be a shadow breed, surely
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88