Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 88
@undel I don’t know if its been said or not but I personally would be exhilarated if we got a two headed breed in the future, near or far.
Thanks for listening to everyone’s feedback!
@undel I don’t know if its been said or not but I personally would be exhilarated if we got a two headed breed in the future, near or far.
Thanks for listening to everyone’s feedback!
3c4wkyy.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngmIW0c7q.pngLmaOJsE.pngHeOrmkw.pngPTVAf7u.pngcbEt44U.pngH5iEUEO.png
H4wPhGw.png
[quote name="Spassow" date="2020-04-13 00:32:28" ] [img]https://i.sssu.net/2020/04/13/yH9Dlfs3pcSQ6Uw.png[/img] ;w; And more space for skin please........ [/quote] Pff glorious! This image is a perfect representstions of false adversing. We were promised epic, savage, full of magic looking dragons. Yet so far we got tundra 2.0, one actually cool specie, and now a spiral with long hair and bird wings. When only 1/3 of the breeds is actually new, that's a bad sign. At this point I'm thinking it was a lie so they get to draw more dragons because they find it fun, but with out having to do apparel that is kinda boring.
Spassow wrote on 2020-04-13 00:32:28:
yH9Dlfs3pcSQ6Uw.png

;w;

And more space for skin please........

Pff glorious! This image is a perfect representstions of false adversing. We were promised epic, savage, full of magic looking dragons. Yet so far we got tundra 2.0, one actually cool specie, and now a spiral with long hair and bird wings.

When only 1/3 of the breeds is actually new, that's a bad sign.

At this point I'm thinking it was a lie so they get to draw more dragons because they find it fun, but with out having to do apparel that is kinda boring.
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
i feel like shadowbinder and gladekeeper collabrated to make this breed
i feel like shadowbinder and gladekeeper collabrated to make this breed
This guy is cute, but oh my GOODNESS do I want that frog dragon. It would be a perfect nature breed.
This guy is cute, but oh my GOODNESS do I want that frog dragon. It would be a perfect nature breed.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Something about the second (?) wing doesn't look quite right, I think it's line is too tangent with the curve of the spine and makes it hard to see. Other than that, it looks great! really reminds me of a mashup between an Imperial and a Pearlcatcher, which is strange since it can't be a light ancient...
Something about the second (?) wing doesn't look quite right, I think it's line is too tangent with the curve of the spine and makes it hard to see. Other than that, it looks great! really reminds me of a mashup between an Imperial and a Pearlcatcher, which is strange since it can't be a light ancient...
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
bro hell yea it was my favorite concept for the ancient breed and im glad its this one that got to this stage. kinda liked the butterfly wings better but these are great too!
are the hatchling and other gender poses gonna get streamed too?
bro hell yea it was my favorite concept for the ancient breed and im glad its this one that got to this stage. kinda liked the butterfly wings better but these are great too!
are the hatchling and other gender poses gonna get streamed too?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 23:25:29" ] Making some tweaks to the hair band dragon in light of the feedback on the body shape not being clear when obscured by the wings. Its doing weird optical things for some people. Upon seeing it with fresh eyes, I agree it's not reading well. Thinning up some of its anatomy, giving it a large shoulder/wing joint, and increasing the size of its wings are helping to make this creature make more sense. Thanks for the feedback everyone! Note: For some who are disappointed that this breed is not going to be breaking the traditional mold: We've heard you and are certainly going to have nonstandard anatomy on ancient breed 4. Ancient breeds allow us to create dragons faster than modern breeds due to not having to create the time-consuming apparel for them as well as every gene on-site (since they can't crossbreed). This gives us the opportunity to have non-standard anatomy and/or tertiary genes that break the mold because we don't have to worry about conflicting with apparel. Not every ancient is going to have extra limbs or a different body shape; however, many will! While we won't have non-standard anatomy on this breed, I can assure you that it will feature many line-breaking terts that the ancient breeds have become known for! Edit: Also, the eye color in the template has nothing to do with the element. Just threw something in there. :) [/quote] Hmm, this seems interesting!
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 23:25:29:
Making some tweaks to the hair band dragon in light of the feedback on the body shape not being clear when obscured by the wings. Its doing weird optical things for some people. Upon seeing it with fresh eyes, I agree it's not reading well.

Thinning up some of its anatomy, giving it a large shoulder/wing joint, and increasing the size of its wings are helping to make this creature make more sense. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Note: For some who are disappointed that this breed is not going to be breaking the traditional mold: We've heard you and are certainly going to have nonstandard anatomy on ancient breed 4.

Ancient breeds allow us to create dragons faster than modern breeds due to not having to create the time-consuming apparel for them as well as every gene on-site (since they can't crossbreed). This gives us the opportunity to have non-standard anatomy and/or tertiary genes that break the mold because we don't have to worry about conflicting with apparel. Not every ancient is going to have extra limbs or a different body shape; however, many will!

While we won't have non-standard anatomy on this breed, I can assure you that it will feature many line-breaking terts that the ancient breeds have become known for!

Edit: Also, the eye color in the template has nothing to do with the element. Just threw something in there. :)

Hmm, this seems interesting!
oie-1215237v1-YVUAUp-1.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 23:25:29" ] Making some tweaks to the hair band dragon in light of the feedback on the body shape not being clear when obscured by the wings. Its doing weird optical things for some people. Upon seeing it with fresh eyes, I agree it's not reading well. Thinning up some of its anatomy, giving it a large shoulder/wing joint, and increasing the size of its wings are helping to make this creature make more sense. Thanks for the feedback everyone! Note: For some who are disappointed that this breed is not going to be breaking the traditional mold: We've heard you and are certainly going to have nonstandard anatomy on ancient breed 4. Ancient breeds allow us to create dragons faster than modern breeds due to not having to create the time-consuming apparel for them as well as every gene on-site (since they can't crossbreed). This gives us the opportunity to have non-standard anatomy and/or tertiary genes that break the mold because we don't have to worry about conflicting with apparel. Not every ancient is going to have extra limbs or a different body shape; however, many will! While we won't have non-standard anatomy on this breed, I can assure you that it will feature many line-breaking terts that the ancient breeds have become known for! Edit: Also, the eye color in the template has nothing to do with the element. Just threw something in there. :) [/quote] And here's an updated version with bigger wings and a clearer body line. Will figure out that missing front leg tomorrow! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img][/center]
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 23:25:29:
Making some tweaks to the hair band dragon in light of the feedback on the body shape not being clear when obscured by the wings. Its doing weird optical things for some people. Upon seeing it with fresh eyes, I agree it's not reading well.

Thinning up some of its anatomy, giving it a large shoulder/wing joint, and increasing the size of its wings are helping to make this creature make more sense. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Note: For some who are disappointed that this breed is not going to be breaking the traditional mold: We've heard you and are certainly going to have nonstandard anatomy on ancient breed 4.

Ancient breeds allow us to create dragons faster than modern breeds due to not having to create the time-consuming apparel for them as well as every gene on-site (since they can't crossbreed). This gives us the opportunity to have non-standard anatomy and/or tertiary genes that break the mold because we don't have to worry about conflicting with apparel. Not every ancient is going to have extra limbs or a different body shape; however, many will!

While we won't have non-standard anatomy on this breed, I can assure you that it will feature many line-breaking terts that the ancient breeds have become known for!

Edit: Also, the eye color in the template has nothing to do with the element. Just threw something in there. :)

And here's an updated version with bigger wings and a clearer body line. Will figure out that missing front leg tomorrow!
trytryagain.png
Heyyy [s]I'm just very selfish and am suggesting something based on my own taste[/s] I was thinking, cuz you know this new babe has these insect-looking wings. And honestly, we don't have many large-eyed dragons when we have this amazing eye-type system (right now we only have spiral and fae, and perma babies who can't wear any skins). So I was thinking, maybe we can have larger eyes for them? Like how insects all have large eyes? I'd be so happy to pay 2000g for my special-eyed dragons so I can actually seeeeeee their pretty eyes (and I'm a skydancer lover so you know the pain) And was also thinking insect antenna instead of whiskers cuz.....more buggy looking? (idk I just love insect-looking so much) [center] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/GjRwLt.png[/img] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/GjRdsI.png[/img][/center]
Heyyy I'm just very selfish and am suggesting something based on my own taste I was thinking, cuz you know this new babe has these insect-looking wings. And honestly, we don't have many large-eyed dragons when we have this amazing eye-type system (right now we only have spiral and fae, and perma babies who can't wear any skins).

So I was thinking, maybe we can have larger eyes for them? Like how insects all have large eyes? I'd be so happy to pay 2000g for my special-eyed dragons so I can actually seeeeeee their pretty eyes (and I'm a skydancer lover so you know the pain)

And was also thinking insect antenna instead of whiskers cuz.....more buggy looking? (idk I just love insect-looking so much)
GjRwLt.png

GjRdsI.png
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
thats looking fantastic im a big fan!! htough its weird how the tail to the right, like up right, looks a lil darker and doesnt match with the rest much?
thats looking fantastic im a big fan!! htough its weird how the tail to the right, like up right, looks a lil darker and doesnt match with the rest much?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 88