Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Is this............ a water breed???? :-0
Is this............ a water breed???? :-0
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-18 17:16:41" ] [quote name="Chaos199" date="2020-03-18 17:14:28" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-18 17:13:27" ] Maybe for either gender they have different wings? [/quote] [i]Yes[/i], I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better! [/quote] Better than that, maybe the females have wings and the males do not, or it could be the other way [/quote] Oh! i would love a dreg w/o wings, although idk if they could go the dimorphism route and give one wings and not the other. it does remind me of a breed in the suggestions forums though, where the secondary was entirely on the mane instead of the dragon having wings.
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-18 17:16:41:
Chaos199 wrote on 2020-03-18 17:14:28:
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-18 17:13:27:
Maybe for either gender they have different wings?
Yes, I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better!

Better than that, maybe the females have wings and the males do not, or it could be the other way
Oh! i would love a dreg w/o wings, although idk if they could go the dimorphism route and give one wings and not the other. it does remind me of a breed in the suggestions forums though, where the secondary was entirely on the mane instead of the dragon having wings.
yeaaaaaaaaaaa babey we LIVE
yeaaaaaaaaaaa babey we LIVE
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I wonder if we will see the whole design for the ancient breed! (all the genes, color, ect,) Really loving it so far! Thank you guys SO MUCH for doing this! <3 These is the best admins and staff ever! I love how much we can interact with you guys!
I wonder if we will see the whole design for the ancient breed! (all the genes, color, ect,) Really loving it so far! Thank you guys SO MUCH for doing this! <3 These is the best admins and staff ever! I love how much we can interact with you guys!
RYAN.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2020-03-18 17:18:19" ] [quote name="willowlight7" date="2020-03-18 17:16:59" ] I love the idea of fairy wings! Would be really cool to see some more "different" wings other than the regular dragon ones - we have Skydancers and Coatls for feathered wings but I'm always looking for variety [/quote] Something like dragonfly wings would be nice if it has to have wings [/quote] How about line-breaking secondary genes, like they add fake/weird wings to a dragon who might not have them. That might be impossible to code though. I'm thinkng more like a tertiary, but it really effects the secondary?
DragonSage wrote on 2020-03-18 17:18:19:
willowlight7 wrote on 2020-03-18 17:16:59:
I love the idea of fairy wings! Would be really cool to see some more "different" wings other than the regular dragon ones - we have Skydancers and Coatls for feathered wings but I'm always looking for variety
Something like dragonfly wings would be nice if it has to have wings
How about line-breaking secondary genes, like they add fake/weird wings to a dragon who might not have them. That might be impossible to code though. I'm thinkng more like a tertiary, but it really effects the secondary?
[quote name="Kivovis" date="2020-03-18 17:18:41" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-18 17:16:41" ] [quote name="Chaos199" date="2020-03-18 17:14:28" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-18 17:13:27" ] Maybe for either gender they have different wings? [/quote] [i]Yes[/i], I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better! [/quote] Better than that, maybe the females have wings and the males do not, or it could be the other way [/quote] Oh! i would love a dreg w/o wings, although idk if they could go the dimorphism route and give one wings and not the other. it does remind me of a breed in the suggestions forums though, where the secondary was entirely on the mane instead of the dragon having wings. [/quote] Yeah maybe it is a bit on the extreme end, but I'm all here for sexual dimorphism! It makes them look more unique imo
Kivovis wrote on 2020-03-18 17:18:41:
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-18 17:16:41:
Chaos199 wrote on 2020-03-18 17:14:28:
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-18 17:13:27:
Maybe for either gender they have different wings?
Yes, I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better!

Better than that, maybe the females have wings and the males do not, or it could be the other way
Oh! i would love a dreg w/o wings, although idk if they could go the dimorphism route and give one wings and not the other. it does remind me of a breed in the suggestions forums though, where the secondary was entirely on the mane instead of the dragon having wings.

Yeah maybe it is a bit on the extreme end, but I'm all here for sexual dimorphism! It makes them look more unique imo
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
FR please, just trying to help y'all out for PR sake here, please break the mold on the '2 arm/ 2 wing/ 2 leg' rules for ancients. u know ppl gonna be so pissy about it........ :l

this wyrm here, with the huigs mane for secondary genes- fantastic!! love the non-traditional display for the secondary, that's a great idea! :D i love the wingless look, it would look amazing in other fluid poses with wings as well- the flowey mane has so much potential!
FR please, just trying to help y'all out for PR sake here, please break the mold on the '2 arm/ 2 wing/ 2 leg' rules for ancients. u know ppl gonna be so pissy about it........ :l

this wyrm here, with the huigs mane for secondary genes- fantastic!! love the non-traditional display for the secondary, that's a great idea! :D i love the wingless look, it would look amazing in other fluid poses with wings as well- the flowey mane has so much potential!
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
im loving greasy pete over here
im loving greasy pete over here
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I kinda like this dragon more without any wings tbh

With that said I do want to see fairy like wings on it (for just a bit)
I kinda like this dragon more without any wings tbh

With that said I do want to see fairy like wings on it (for just a bit)
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
Question:

If the new Ancient breed will be a Gem dragon, will its genes be only Gem purchasable, or have a variety of obtainment methods?

I know the current Gem modern breeds have a mixture of methods, but they also share genes with other dragons.
Question:

If the new Ancient breed will be a Gem dragon, will its genes be only Gem purchasable, or have a variety of obtainment methods?

I know the current Gem modern breeds have a mixture of methods, but they also share genes with other dragons.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88