Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
The dragon's face is a whole mood rn
The dragon's face is a whole mood rn
Eggumodo-sig.pnglhpMDI3.png
The current design looks really cool so far.
The current design looks really cool so far.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
I personally don't mind if the next Ancient follows a more traditional look. While I do want to see more breeds that break the mold, I'm a sucker for the classic dragon look
I personally don't mind if the next Ancient follows a more traditional look. While I do want to see more breeds that break the mold, I'm a sucker for the classic dragon look
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
bro is that a kelpie!spiral-

all joking aside, getting big water/shadow vibes atm!
bro is that a kelpie!spiral-

all joking aside, getting big water/shadow vibes atm!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2020-03-18 17:14:28" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-18 17:13:27" ] Maybe for either gender they have different wings? [/quote] [i]Yes[/i], I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better! [/quote] Better than that, maybe the females have wings and the males do not, or it could be the other way
Chaos199 wrote on 2020-03-18 17:14:28:
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-18 17:13:27:
Maybe for either gender they have different wings?
Yes, I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better!

Better than that, maybe the females have wings and the males do not, or it could be the other way
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
okay so as in love as I am with this lovely silk dragon I need to know what Dog Dragon and Frogfeet Mcstubbins look like
okay so as in love as I am with this lovely silk dragon I need to know what Dog Dragon and Frogfeet Mcstubbins look like
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I love the idea of fairy wings! Would be really cool to see some more "different" wings other than the regular dragon ones - we have Skydancers and Coatls for feathered wings but I'm always looking for variety
I love the idea of fairy wings! Would be really cool to see some more "different" wings other than the regular dragon ones - we have Skydancers and Coatls for feathered wings but I'm always looking for variety
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
[quote name="Jam" date="2020-03-18 17:16:45" ] okay so as in love as I am with this lovely silk dragon I need to know what Dog Dragon and Frogfeet Mcstubbins look like [/quote] Yeah I am dieing for those canine looking ones
Jam wrote on 2020-03-18 17:16:45:

Yeah I am dieing for those canine looking ones
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Kelpie dragon Kelpie dragon!
Kelpie dragon Kelpie dragon!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="willowlight7" date="2020-03-18 17:16:59" ] I love the idea of fairy wings! Would be really cool to see some more "different" wings other than the regular dragon ones - we have Skydancers and Coatls for feathered wings but I'm always looking for variety [/quote] Something like dragonfly wings would be nice if it has to have wings
willowlight7 wrote on 2020-03-18 17:16:59:
Something like dragonfly wings would be nice if it has to have wings
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88