Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88
I’d say it’s a pretty good design if you’re doing for a fairy dragon, BUT I feel as though the hair looks less like it’s growing from there and more like the dragon is draped in some sort of algae that sort of resembles hair.
I’d say it’s a pretty good design if you’re doing for a fairy dragon, BUT I feel as though the hair looks less like it’s growing from there and more like the dragon is draped in some sort of algae that sort of resembles hair.
Haven't watched both of the streams yet, but I do hope the breeds will have Big Eyes, the better to show off fancy eye-types. (Goat eyes on an adult Skydancer are... [emoji=mirror deadpan size=2] )
Haven't watched both of the streams yet, but I do hope the breeds will have Big Eyes, the better to show off fancy eye-types. (Goat eyes on an adult Skydancer are... )
I love Frogfeet McStubbins, he/she is adorable and I would have so many. <3

I don't care for the kelpie-looking dragon, but I have always loved fairy wings, so I hope that we do get a breed in the future that has them. I'm thinking they'd work for a delicate Nature dragon (something with the same "feel" as Fae dragons, but obviously different).

I also want to plug-in that I loved the long-eared dragon from the first stream. <3
I love Frogfeet McStubbins, he/she is adorable and I would have so many. <3

I don't care for the kelpie-looking dragon, but I have always loved fairy wings, so I hope that we do get a breed in the future that has them. I'm thinking they'd work for a delicate Nature dragon (something with the same "feel" as Fae dragons, but obviously different).

I also want to plug-in that I loved the long-eared dragon from the first stream. <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I am all for a kelpie dragon. The sketches were so beautiful and even if it isn't used this time around, please give us some beautifully, lusciously locked dragons. I love the butterfly / bug wings a lot, but regardless if it has wings or not, I'm completely giddy over the mane.
I am all for a kelpie dragon. The sketches were so beautiful and even if it isn't used this time around, please give us some beautifully, lusciously locked dragons. I love the butterfly / bug wings a lot, but regardless if it has wings or not, I'm completely giddy over the mane.
UnyqHqE.png
I've jump-watched the streams because lately anything over 30-ish minutes makes me sleepy. I totally dig the lots-of-hair Kelpie look but whatever it ends up I'm sure it will have both lovers & haters. I'm hoping it's water flight's Ancient though.
I've jump-watched the streams because lately anything over 30-ish minutes makes me sleepy. I totally dig the lots-of-hair Kelpie look but whatever it ends up I'm sure it will have both lovers & haters. I'm hoping it's water flight's Ancient though.
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
Oh, its a bug dragon! I like that!

I doubt its Water; maybe Nature or Shadow?
Oh, its a bug dragon! I like that!

I doubt its Water; maybe Nature or Shadow?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I didn't see the streams, but I hope some will have large eyes. I'd love to see the fancy eyes on better display. So far only Spiral dragons where you can see all the fancy eye mutations.
I didn't see the streams, but I hope some will have large eyes. I'd love to see the fancy eyes on better display. So far only Spiral dragons where you can see all the fancy eye mutations.
That silk/kelpie dragon, though!!! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
That silk/kelpie dragon, though!!!
I missed the stream, did anyone take any screencaps? D: I wanna see the new ancient in the works!

Edit: Nvm, went back a few pages, I LOVE THE BUTTERFLY WINGS ON IT AND THE LONG MANE! PLEASE KEEP THAT! I ADORE IT!
I missed the stream, did anyone take any screencaps? D: I wanna see the new ancient in the works!

Edit: Nvm, went back a few pages, I LOVE THE BUTTERFLY WINGS ON IT AND THE LONG MANE! PLEASE KEEP THAT! I ADORE IT!
My only request?
Bearded. dragon. dragon(?)
Imagine a cute little beardie for earth! Also a pun because earthpapa has a beard. They're spiky and cute and sweet and they would be perfectionnnn.
My only request?
Bearded. dragon. dragon(?)
Imagine a cute little beardie for earth! Also a pun because earthpapa has a beard. They're spiky and cute and sweet and they would be perfectionnnn.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88