Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
I'm digging that mane.

I think it might be a Shadow breed? It's reminding me of the Shadowbinder's goop.
I'm digging that mane.

I think it might be a Shadow breed? It's reminding me of the Shadowbinder's goop.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
give them more than four legs you cowards

slkdksfl in all seriousness though i'd LOVE a breed that's got Extra Limbs (like how mirrors have an extra pair of eyes)
give them more than four legs you cowards

slkdksfl in all seriousness though i'd LOVE a breed that's got Extra Limbs (like how mirrors have an extra pair of eyes)
4Wlt5SJ.pngV7KTdTE.png
A multi headed dragon sounds cool!
A multi headed dragon sounds cool!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png 1YSPZnA.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324311847710883851/689989812412874780/unknown.png[/img] Judgemental sketch dragon is judging me for not tuning in to the stream sooner [s]this sketch looks really cool and i hope to see more like it!![/s]
unknown.png
Judgemental sketch dragon is judging me for not tuning in to the stream sooner
this sketch looks really cool and i hope to see more like it!!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
LOVE that mane
LOVE that mane
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-18 17:13:27" ] Maybe for either gender they have different wings? [/quote] [i]Yes[/i], I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better!
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-18 17:13:27:
Maybe for either gender they have different wings?
Yes, I've always enjoyed sexual dimorphism, and the more dramatic the better!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
The breed looks lovely, I like the pose with the twisty tail and long neck, but it looks just like a regular dragon. Can we get more wings/limbs/heads with the upcoming ancients? :)

Currently it also looks like a pearlcatcher/banescale with the horns too :P
The breed looks lovely, I like the pose with the twisty tail and long neck, but it looks just like a regular dragon. Can we get more wings/limbs/heads with the upcoming ancients? :)

Currently it also looks like a pearlcatcher/banescale with the horns too :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
it looks like a pearlcatcher/ giraffe rn. i really want something more like the banescales, in the sense that they play with the number of limbs/ body shape/ head ect.
it looks like a pearlcatcher/ giraffe rn. i really want something more like the banescales, in the sense that they play with the number of limbs/ body shape/ head ect.
I am interested by this dragon. Something about the long hair is really elegant to look at, and I feel sets it apart from other fluffy dragon breeds like Gaolers and tundras.

Also when i clicked on the link for this discussion thread, fr warned me about clicking on links that take me offsite.

Edit: I'm loving the wingless breed though. Its nice to see other body shapes. The hair fits water and shadow so well, too! all flights really, but especially those two.
I am interested by this dragon. Something about the long hair is really elegant to look at, and I feel sets it apart from other fluffy dragon breeds like Gaolers and tundras.

Also when i clicked on the link for this discussion thread, fr warned me about clicking on links that take me offsite.

Edit: I'm loving the wingless breed though. Its nice to see other body shapes. The hair fits water and shadow so well, too! all flights really, but especially those two.
Soo much hair [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Soo much hair
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88