Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Does_____Work In Your Clan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

How do weddings work in your clan?
There isn't any parties or receptions it's just kinda something that happens offscreen

How does the trading post work? (do dragons go whenever? do specific dragons go?)

Yeah not in the clan but there is a trading hub they go too
Is there a market area?
Same answer as 2
Breeding?
Non-cannon
Is there ranks?
Yeah lore dragons are ordered by rank
Food distribution?(do the elderly eat first? alphas/royalty?)
Whoever gets there first
Hibernation?
Non-cannon
How does gene/breed/eye change scroll work?
Magiccc
Selling/buying dragons?
Non-cannon
Exalting?
Non-cannon

There isn't any parties or receptions it's just kinda something that happens offscreen

How does the trading post work? (do dragons go whenever? do specific dragons go?)

Yeah not in the clan but there is a trading hub they go too
Is there a market area?
Same answer as 2
Breeding?
Non-cannon
Is there ranks?
Yeah lore dragons are ordered by rank
Whoever gets there first
Hibernation?
Non-cannon
Magiccc
Selling/buying dragons?
Non-cannon
Exalting?
Non-cannon
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling

It depends on the individuals, some want big parties, others more quiet gatherings with just a few. it is a ritualized affair with one of the clan's witches leading the ceremony, although a marriage doesn't mean the pair will stay together indefinitely as if the pair grow part for reasons they don't have to make public they can separate and do as they wish.

Any dragon can go at any time although the clan tries to make one trip for the bulk of what is needed if they can't grow, make or trade for it themselves.

Is there a market area?

The clan is a thieves' guild, there is a market area that has shops set up for a visitor's exploration as well as a Tavern/Teahouse/Bakery.

Breeding?

A Private affair done at the couple's choosing in their private dens.
Eggs are laid in the nesting grounds while Hatchlings live with their parents when not being looked after by the nest watchers while their parents are working.

Is there ranks?

Not really.
Luna runs the guild and Taeral is her second in command, but aside from them everyone else is more or less equal. those with more experience tend to have more respect.

Morning and evening Meal times are a gathering of the guild, it is a time to laugh and catch up on the day's events.
Midday meal is whenever the individual has a spare moment and can eat.

Hibernation?

Extra lair space used as needed, mostly by the wounded or ill.

There are several Witches in the clan who are willing to work the complicated spell work involved in both changing one's breed and/or genes. the scrolls to do so has to be provided by the dragon.

Selling/buying dragons?

Selling hatchlings and dragons is more of a 'post an advertisement for adoptable hatchlings/hirable dragons and wait for someone to respond'. bought dragons come from everywhere and from all situations.

Exalting?

Mostly when a dragon/hatchling chooses to serve their God/Goddess.
Sometimes it's death.

It depends on the individuals, some want big parties, others more quiet gatherings with just a few. it is a ritualized affair with one of the clan's witches leading the ceremony, although a marriage doesn't mean the pair will stay together indefinitely as if the pair grow part for reasons they don't have to make public they can separate and do as they wish.

Any dragon can go at any time although the clan tries to make one trip for the bulk of what is needed if they can't grow, make or trade for it themselves.

Is there a market area?

The clan is a thieves' guild, there is a market area that has shops set up for a visitor's exploration as well as a Tavern/Teahouse/Bakery.

Breeding?

A Private affair done at the couple's choosing in their private dens.
Eggs are laid in the nesting grounds while Hatchlings live with their parents when not being looked after by the nest watchers while their parents are working.

Is there ranks?

Not really.
Luna runs the guild and Taeral is her second in command, but aside from them everyone else is more or less equal. those with more experience tend to have more respect.

Morning and evening Meal times are a gathering of the guild, it is a time to laugh and catch up on the day's events.
Midday meal is whenever the individual has a spare moment and can eat.

Hibernation?

Extra lair space used as needed, mostly by the wounded or ill.

There are several Witches in the clan who are willing to work the complicated spell work involved in both changing one's breed and/or genes. the scrolls to do so has to be provided by the dragon.

Selling/buying dragons?

Selling hatchlings and dragons is more of a 'post an advertisement for adoptable hatchlings/hirable dragons and wait for someone to respond'. bought dragons come from everywhere and from all situations.

Exalting?

Mostly when a dragon/hatchling chooses to serve their God/Goddess.
Sometimes it's death.
42rDdHA.png
dragon says "i luv u" and BOOM fancy 2 million dollar wedding

only a few dragons to each vendor at a time so as to not "overwhelm" them

Is there a market area?
the clan is the market area

Breeding?
ask your parents about this aight so when two dragons fall in love-

Is there ranks?
nah, they all hobo (except for the permababy leader o' course)

Food distribution?
nah its free for all

Hibernation?
ya snooze ya lose

scroll wraps around dragon and is ABSORBED
or dragon goes into dressing room with scroll and comes out as a FRESH NEW DERG

Selling/buying dragons?
"i like u, so i buy u now, u mine" or "u ugly, get outta my house"

Exalting?
HAHA LOL GET SENT TO THE DEITY UR NEVER GONNA SEE UR FAMILY OR CHILDREN AGAIN, NOOB

its nicer than this but you get the idea-[/s]
dragon says "i luv u" and BOOM fancy 2 million dollar wedding

only a few dragons to each vendor at a time so as to not "overwhelm" them

Is there a market area?
the clan is the market area

Breeding?
ask your parents about this aight so when two dragons fall in love-

Is there ranks?
nah, they all hobo (except for the permababy leader o' course)

Food distribution?
nah its free for all

Hibernation?
ya snooze ya lose

scroll wraps around dragon and is ABSORBED
or dragon goes into dressing room with scroll and comes out as a FRESH NEW DERG

Selling/buying dragons?
"i like u, so i buy u now, u mine" or "u ugly, get outta my house"

Exalting?
HAHA LOL GET SENT TO THE DEITY UR NEVER GONNA SEE UR FAMILY OR CHILDREN AGAIN, NOOB

its nicer than this but you get the idea-[/s]
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Never really thought about it. I don't think my clansmen would celebrate a union. Mates do wear the same outfit. Maybe there is some ritual in its re-creation?

Brew stations are portable, to represent the presence of one within the clan as well as rival factions, but the one and only Baldwin requires a journey. His outcomes will always be perfect. There is a presumed margin of error in my clan, and even the best alchemist may fail. If something must be done to perfection a dragon would endeavor to seek out Baldwin. They may also travel to him to 'learn' new recipes and teach them to the clan.

Swipp is a random encounter of nonspecific timing or location, holding true to the notion that if you don't have the requested goods you can't make a trade.

Crim and Pinkerton may be like... keepers the junkard and the recycling center.

I dunno where they'd find or what they'd make of the others.

Is there a market area?
I don't think so, but haven't thought about it much.

Breeding?
Generally, they don't. Only the Legions breed, and then only if called upon by the resident deity to prepare for war.

Is there ranks?
Kind of, more like danger classifications.

There are primary hunters, gatherers and fishers that meet the basic needs of the clan. All are encouraged to fend for themselves beyond that, if clan rations are inadequate or too unsavory. Food may be a type of currency in my clan.

Hibernation?
A healing sleep, or one of another enchanted purpose.

They can be cursed or enchanted books, scrolls, items, or potions. A physical thing containing the potential of the transformation must be in possession of the user. To scroll an undead dragon may yield a disfigured result.

Selling/buying dragons?
Does not exist in my clan.

Exalting?
Physical death. An act of transition in which one's spiritual form ascends to the realm of the gods. It is not necessarily in service so much as it is the only natural destination. The spirit retains its free will and may choose not to devoutly serve its god. It can be called back to an earthly form through some serious magic, so in rare cases exalting is not permanent.
Never really thought about it. I don't think my clansmen would celebrate a union. Mates do wear the same outfit. Maybe there is some ritual in its re-creation?

Brew stations are portable, to represent the presence of one within the clan as well as rival factions, but the one and only Baldwin requires a journey. His outcomes will always be perfect. There is a presumed margin of error in my clan, and even the best alchemist may fail. If something must be done to perfection a dragon would endeavor to seek out Baldwin. They may also travel to him to 'learn' new recipes and teach them to the clan.

Swipp is a random encounter of nonspecific timing or location, holding true to the notion that if you don't have the requested goods you can't make a trade.

Crim and Pinkerton may be like... keepers the junkard and the recycling center.

I dunno where they'd find or what they'd make of the others.

Is there a market area?
I don't think so, but haven't thought about it much.

Breeding?
Generally, they don't. Only the Legions breed, and then only if called upon by the resident deity to prepare for war.

Is there ranks?
Kind of, more like danger classifications.

There are primary hunters, gatherers and fishers that meet the basic needs of the clan. All are encouraged to fend for themselves beyond that, if clan rations are inadequate or too unsavory. Food may be a type of currency in my clan.

Hibernation?
A healing sleep, or one of another enchanted purpose.

They can be cursed or enchanted books, scrolls, items, or potions. A physical thing containing the potential of the transformation must be in possession of the user. To scroll an undead dragon may yield a disfigured result.

Selling/buying dragons?
Does not exist in my clan.

Exalting?
Physical death. An act of transition in which one's spiritual form ascends to the realm of the gods. It is not necessarily in service so much as it is the only natural destination. The spirit retains its free will and may choose not to devoutly serve its god. It can be called back to an earthly form through some serious magic, so in rare cases exalting is not permanent.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png

within the clan itself, some couples choose to just to a small ceremony on the clan's island. but others choose to take advantage of their huge employee discount for the full Ventum Lucet Wedding Package! and guests can of course pay for the wedding package as well! since ventum lucet is a luxury resort, all amenities are taken care of (food, decorations, rooms for guests) for weddings to a certain extent depending on the package tier!

the trading post doesn't exist in my lore right now. it might later, but i'm focusing more on the islands and inhabitants before spreading out further into sornieth.

Is there a market area?

no, but i'm trying to think of a little way for permanent residents to peddle their wares without enticing people to their homes or opening up a shop of some sort on the beach XD

Breeding?

none of my dragons breed anymore, so it's not a factor that i've thought about, really!

Is there ranks?

only the general hierarchy of a business.

guests eat dinner before the staff does, but breakfast is before the guests and lunch is often at the same time as most of the staff are in the middle of working and have their lunch delivered to them when it's ready, and lunch and breakfast are both buffet style meals.

Hibernation?

not a thing! my lore dragons are in my hibden, though, because i was sick of feeding them and seeing them drown out my nest menus.

one of the permanent residents of ventum lucet has mastered the magic of crafting scrolls to change oneself in many ways, but the knowledge of how to change oneself into an imperial has been lost to time. but for a fee, he can craft a scroll of any other kind!

Selling/buying dragons?

generally just considered "visiting" the inn, or moving there permanently, depending on the reason for their purchase.

Exalting?

not really mentioned in my lore, any fodder are just "guests" of the inn while they're in my lair getting trained

within the clan itself, some couples choose to just to a small ceremony on the clan's island. but others choose to take advantage of their huge employee discount for the full Ventum Lucet Wedding Package! and guests can of course pay for the wedding package as well! since ventum lucet is a luxury resort, all amenities are taken care of (food, decorations, rooms for guests) for weddings to a certain extent depending on the package tier!

the trading post doesn't exist in my lore right now. it might later, but i'm focusing more on the islands and inhabitants before spreading out further into sornieth.

Is there a market area?

no, but i'm trying to think of a little way for permanent residents to peddle their wares without enticing people to their homes or opening up a shop of some sort on the beach XD

Breeding?

none of my dragons breed anymore, so it's not a factor that i've thought about, really!

Is there ranks?

only the general hierarchy of a business.

guests eat dinner before the staff does, but breakfast is before the guests and lunch is often at the same time as most of the staff are in the middle of working and have their lunch delivered to them when it's ready, and lunch and breakfast are both buffet style meals.

Hibernation?

not a thing! my lore dragons are in my hibden, though, because i was sick of feeding them and seeing them drown out my nest menus.

one of the permanent residents of ventum lucet has mastered the magic of crafting scrolls to change oneself in many ways, but the knowledge of how to change oneself into an imperial has been lost to time. but for a fee, he can craft a scroll of any other kind!

Selling/buying dragons?

generally just considered "visiting" the inn, or moving there permanently, depending on the reason for their purchase.

Exalting?

not really mentioned in my lore, any fodder are just "guests" of the inn while they're in my lair getting trained
GkfDmNh.png
1. How do weddings work in your clan?
no. nobody's really a 'settling down and raising a family' kinda dragon. 'specially with the whole life-risking jobs kinda thing.

2. How does the trading post work? (do dragons go whenever? do specific dragons go?)
of anyone who isn't taking out an urgent request or is on-call, it's called, often by lot, who's doing different daily 'chores'. entertaining Crim for half an hour flat is one of these.

3. Is there a market area?
nah. if the clan needs materials, they gather 'em themselves or trade for 'em. in that sense, there's no need for money, or for making things to sell.

4. Breeding?
nope. see q.1

5. Is there ranks?
kinda. while it's not all strictly defined, there's roles within the guild. the leaders, the guildmasters, take the top spot, the dragons with their own specific roles (eg. the doctor, the chef) have a kinda group, as do the more experienced, stronger explorers, the intermediate-level rescuers, the newly-graduated, and the rookies/trainees.

6. Food distribution?(do the elderly eat first? alphas/royalty?)
it's 'whoever's in at dinnertime gets to eat', first come first served. some members with dietary requirements or 'special' diets (think, like, someone else's familiar's species) eat seperately, either for ease to all or to not aggravate another clanmember, respectively.
if a group's out on an expedition? they're expected to survive off what they've got.

7. Hibernation?
not really a thing.

8. How does gene/breed/eye change scroll work?
in terms of the actual dragon itself, no
in terms of lore, i do actually have a couple.
ones that could be interpreted as natural markings- eg. tiger on a gaoler, stained on a bog, that's what they are. natural changes to a dragon over time.
ones with more unnatural origins you could link to a big past event- so, ghost could be the dragon's death, veined could be scars or traces of a disease- that's what they are.
breedchanges? more like, spells o' sorts than physical scrolls in my lore. somethin' big that requires a lot of energy, a lot of power. it can go wrong. it has. an' it's normally for a reason it happened.

9. Selling/buying dragons?
just. ain't a thing.

10. Exalting?
yes, actually. like FR canon, it's seen as an honourable way to serve a deity. and if a few dragons come to the clan steps to get help in going and serving a god? they're, albeit reluctantly by some, taken in and trained.
the coli grinding outside of lore is often just the trainer giving rookies some training experience. nothin' more.
no. nobody's really a 'settling down and raising a family' kinda dragon. 'specially with the whole life-risking jobs kinda thing.

2. How does the trading post work? (do dragons go whenever? do specific dragons go?)
of anyone who isn't taking out an urgent request or is on-call, it's called, often by lot, who's doing different daily 'chores'. entertaining Crim for half an hour flat is one of these.

nah. if the clan needs materials, they gather 'em themselves or trade for 'em. in that sense, there's no need for money, or for making things to sell.

4. Breeding?
nope. see q.1

5. Is there ranks?
kinda. while it's not all strictly defined, there's roles within the guild. the leaders, the guildmasters, take the top spot, the dragons with their own specific roles (eg. the doctor, the chef) have a kinda group, as do the more experienced, stronger explorers, the intermediate-level rescuers, the newly-graduated, and the rookies/trainees.

it's 'whoever's in at dinnertime gets to eat', first come first served. some members with dietary requirements or 'special' diets (think, like, someone else's familiar's species) eat seperately, either for ease to all or to not aggravate another clanmember, respectively.
if a group's out on an expedition? they're expected to survive off what they've got.

7. Hibernation?
not really a thing.

in terms of the actual dragon itself, no
in terms of lore, i do actually have a couple.
ones that could be interpreted as natural markings- eg. tiger on a gaoler, stained on a bog, that's what they are. natural changes to a dragon over time.
ones with more unnatural origins you could link to a big past event- so, ghost could be the dragon's death, veined could be scars or traces of a disease- that's what they are.
breedchanges? more like, spells o' sorts than physical scrolls in my lore. somethin' big that requires a lot of energy, a lot of power. it can go wrong. it has. an' it's normally for a reason it happened.

just. ain't a thing.

10. Exalting?
yes, actually. like FR canon, it's seen as an honourable way to serve a deity. and if a few dragons come to the clan steps to get help in going and serving a god? they're, albeit reluctantly by some, taken in and trained.
the coli grinding outside of lore is often just the trainer giving rookies some training experience. nothin' more.
1 How do weddings work in your clan?
Well my Clan has open relationships. Marriage would pretty much go against this simple fact. So they don't really get married.

2 How does the trading post work? (do dragons go whenever? do specific dragons go?)
I guess there are only a few specific dragons who even go there. The scientist family and the salesdragons mainly.

3 Is there a market area?
Yes, actually. I don't know where it is but I wrote somewhere that there are dragons selling stuff.

4 Breeding?
How do I put this without violating any rules? Two Dragons like each other or just find the other one attractive and... Boom hatchlings.

5 Is there ranks?
Not really. There are the Queen and her King, and the Princes. Aside from them, all dragons are pretty much equal.

6 Food distribution?(do the elderly eat first? alphas/royalty?)
Well they just take some food and eat it. There's always plenty. They can eat whenever they want.

7 Hibernation?
Doesn't exist in my lore. There are some comfy rooms to rest in, but there is no hibernation.

8 How does gene/breed/eye change scroll work?
It always depends. For one dragon it's a spell that saves their life. For another I might completely ignore the changes lorewise. I don't have one universal formula to explain a change.

9 Selling/buying dragons?
Depends on the individual dragon. I come up with a story about how they came to the clan for every Dragon. A lot of them are outcasts. Sold dragons simply left the clan to find a new home. Or they ran away.

10 Exalting?
It's a great honour to be allowed to serve under Shadowmom herself. You have to prove yourself worthy to be chosen.
1 How do weddings work in your clan?
Well my Clan has open relationships. Marriage would pretty much go against this simple fact. So they don't really get married.

2 How does the trading post work? (do dragons go whenever? do specific dragons go?)
I guess there are only a few specific dragons who even go there. The scientist family and the salesdragons mainly.

3 Is there a market area?
Yes, actually. I don't know where it is but I wrote somewhere that there are dragons selling stuff.

4 Breeding?
How do I put this without violating any rules? Two Dragons like each other or just find the other one attractive and... Boom hatchlings.

5 Is there ranks?
Not really. There are the Queen and her King, and the Princes. Aside from them, all dragons are pretty much equal.

6 Food distribution?(do the elderly eat first? alphas/royalty?)
Well they just take some food and eat it. There's always plenty. They can eat whenever they want.

7 Hibernation?
Doesn't exist in my lore. There are some comfy rooms to rest in, but there is no hibernation.

8 How does gene/breed/eye change scroll work?
It always depends. For one dragon it's a spell that saves their life. For another I might completely ignore the changes lorewise. I don't have one universal formula to explain a change.

9 Selling/buying dragons?
Depends on the individual dragon. I come up with a story about how they came to the clan for every Dragon. A lot of them are outcasts. Sold dragons simply left the clan to find a new home. Or they ran away.

10 Exalting?
It's a great honour to be allowed to serve under Shadowmom herself. You have to prove yourself worthy to be chosen.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1: There aren't really "weddings" two dragons just decide to be mates and they tell other people that they're mates now, it's much less formal.
2: The messengers/scouts are the ones who visit the trading post.
3: Yes.
4:
5: Yep.
6: Everyone eats at the same time for main meals but the food is stored in a safe place where anyone could go for a quick snack if they wanted.
7: Non-canon. Those dragons don't exist.
8: Non-canon. They've always looked that way, what do you mean?
9: Non-canon.
10: Non-canon.
1: There aren't really "weddings" two dragons just decide to be mates and they tell other people that they're mates now, it's much less formal.
2: The messengers/scouts are the ones who visit the trading post.
3: Yes.
4:
5: Yep.
6: Everyone eats at the same time for main meals but the food is stored in a safe place where anyone could go for a quick snack if they wanted.
7: Non-canon. Those dragons don't exist.
8: Non-canon. They've always looked that way, what do you mean?
9: Non-canon.
10: Non-canon.
66.png
 Weddings are such tedious affairs, most dragons just straight up elope. You need to file so much paper work, update the census, family registries, all this usually takes two months to fill out, even longer if someone discovers some small detail that wasn't addressed.
 But, for the dragons that can sit through all that, a grand celebration is rewarded to them!
 The two (or more) getting married are positioned at separate ends of the island, with only a red rope binding them together. They follow the rope, meeting friends and family along the way, all showering them with affection and giving them paper charms full of well wishes. By the time the two meet, the whole population is following after them in song and dance. They all enter the Hallow Hall, where the two then wrap their red rope around the ginkgo's trunk, attaching all the paper charms as they go around and around. They're finished when there's enough string left over to tie to another, and after that's done, they recite their vows, snuggle into each other's necks, and then the crowd erupts into cheers and the party starts anew.
 So yeah, eloping is usually the way to go. Less of a hassle, really.

 Straight up doesn't exist. An alchemist might have been an apprentice to Baldwin, but idk man, the way it works on site doesn't really work well for lore?? Might change that if it shows up on the Map Update but till then, nah.

 Main street has shops and stalls which can appear as a market. But, main street is also a winding road from the shore up to the Hallow Hall's entrance, so it's not the traditional sense.

4. Breeding?
 Bro, they love each other and wanna have a big family!!

5. Is there ranks?
 The classes of monarchy for those folks, but everyone else just exists.

 This is a township, so if you buy the food you get to eat the food?? There's a milkman??????

7. Hibernation?
 Depends! Could be sleeping in their living space or frozen in place in the Hallow Hall for 'flavour.'

 Everyone who's g1 already looked like that (yes, even my progen, she was always a sd thank you), anyone not, gets to be creatively thought about until some reasoning can be made. Some might just be like "hm I want a new pattern" like one would want to change their hairstyle or paint their nails a new colour, for others it could be ~*~a curse~*~

 Selling/buying "oh this dragon wanted to leave k bye" basically. Buying gets more fun bc if their parents had lore I'm like "hm can i toss this in," and make nods to op.

10. Exalting?
 All fodder dragons attend an orphanage where they learn and such. When they're ready, they go do what they want. Serve the Windsinger? Sure. Have at it. Sometimes it's just "this dragon is dead," tho. But there is a sort of memorial for those who have left and gone to serve the gods, so it's a thing.
 Weddings are such tedious affairs, most dragons just straight up elope. You need to file so much paper work, update the census, family registries, all this usually takes two months to fill out, even longer if someone discovers some small detail that wasn't addressed.
 But, for the dragons that can sit through all that, a grand celebration is rewarded to them!
 The two (or more) getting married are positioned at separate ends of the island, with only a red rope binding them together. They follow the rope, meeting friends and family along the way, all showering them with affection and giving them paper charms full of well wishes. By the time the two meet, the whole population is following after them in song and dance. They all enter the Hallow Hall, where the two then wrap their red rope around the ginkgo's trunk, attaching all the paper charms as they go around and around. They're finished when there's enough string left over to tie to another, and after that's done, they recite their vows, snuggle into each other's necks, and then the crowd erupts into cheers and the party starts anew.
 So yeah, eloping is usually the way to go. Less of a hassle, really.

 Straight up doesn't exist. An alchemist might have been an apprentice to Baldwin, but idk man, the way it works on site doesn't really work well for lore?? Might change that if it shows up on the Map Update but till then, nah.

 Main street has shops and stalls which can appear as a market. But, main street is also a winding road from the shore up to the Hallow Hall's entrance, so it's not the traditional sense.

4. Breeding?
 Bro, they love each other and wanna have a big family!!

5. Is there ranks?
 The classes of monarchy for those folks, but everyone else just exists.

 This is a township, so if you buy the food you get to eat the food?? There's a milkman??????

7. Hibernation?
 Depends! Could be sleeping in their living space or frozen in place in the Hallow Hall for 'flavour.'

 Everyone who's g1 already looked like that (yes, even my progen, she was always a sd thank you), anyone not, gets to be creatively thought about until some reasoning can be made. Some might just be like "hm I want a new pattern" like one would want to change their hairstyle or paint their nails a new colour, for others it could be ~*~a curse~*~

 Selling/buying "oh this dragon wanted to leave k bye" basically. Buying gets more fun bc if their parents had lore I'm like "hm can i toss this in," and make nods to op.

10. Exalting?
 All fodder dragons attend an orphanage where they learn and such. When they're ready, they go do what they want. Serve the Windsinger? Sure. Have at it. Sometimes it's just "this dragon is dead," tho. But there is a sort of memorial for those who have left and gone to serve the gods, so it's a thing.
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png

Wedding ceremonies happen at the cities' main cathedrals. Both dragons dress white and cover themselves with flowers and silks. Parties and Feasts are normally thrown after the main ceremony.
Traditional outfits:
Wedding Day (M)
Wedding Day (F)

Our clan's travelling merchants are the ones dealing with the Trading Post folks.

We have a market area at Baysmouth's harbour, where traveling merchants from our clan or from other nations can dock their ships and offer their exotic products to the general public.

4. Breeding?
Most dragons only breed with their husband/wife.

5. Is there ranks?
Yes, there are specific ranks for each faction. The most important for my lore are the Navy and nobility ranks.

6.Food distribution?(do the elderly eat first? alphas/royalty?)
It varies from city to city. Food is generally distributed equally, but nobility always eat fancier stuff than the working class.

7. Hibernation?
Dragons go to specific places to rest/chill. That includes inns and taverns.

8.How does gene/breed/eye change scroll work?
I don't usually do this to my lore dragons, but most of this would be associated with alchemy or a curse.

Dragons would either leave or join the clan. Joining is normally associated with their talents/jobs and their future contribution to the clan.

10. Exalting?
Exalting is the same as death. The dragons' souls join the deity's magic to raise their power.

Wedding ceremonies happen at the cities' main cathedrals. Both dragons dress white and cover themselves with flowers and silks. Parties and Feasts are normally thrown after the main ceremony.
Traditional outfits:
Wedding Day (M)
Wedding Day (F)

Our clan's travelling merchants are the ones dealing with the Trading Post folks.

We have a market area at Baysmouth's harbour, where traveling merchants from our clan or from other nations can dock their ships and offer their exotic products to the general public.

4. Breeding?
Most dragons only breed with their husband/wife.

5. Is there ranks?
Yes, there are specific ranks for each faction. The most important for my lore are the Navy and nobility ranks.

6.Food distribution?(do the elderly eat first? alphas/royalty?)
It varies from city to city. Food is generally distributed equally, but nobility always eat fancier stuff than the working class.

7. Hibernation?
Dragons go to specific places to rest/chill. That includes inns and taverns.

8.How does gene/breed/eye change scroll work?
I don't usually do this to my lore dragons, but most of this would be associated with alchemy or a curse.

Dragons would either leave or join the clan. Joining is normally associated with their talents/jobs and their future contribution to the clan.

10. Exalting?
Exalting is the same as death. The dragons' souls join the deity's magic to raise their power.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7