Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite familiar creature design?
1 2 3
I think a lot of familiars here have such excellent design, both concept and color wise. What are your favorites?

Im on mobile so copy and paste is annoying so i cant show mine, but show me some pictures :)
I think a lot of familiars here have such excellent design, both concept and color wise. What are your favorites?

Im on mobile so copy and paste is annoying so i cant show mine, but show me some pictures :)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I have a couple of favourites The spiral capricat, slight eyewing, and probably the entire line of goblin festival familiars [item=spiral capricat] [item=slight eyewing] [item=shining goblin] (I only put one example of the goblins though otherwise there would be a lot of them) Edit: a later comment reminded me that I also love [item=chocolate noggle]
I have a couple of favourites
The spiral capricat, slight eyewing, and probably the entire line of goblin festival familiars

(I only put one example of the goblins though otherwise there would be a lot of them)

Edit: a later comment reminded me that I also love
62-EC97-B4-21-FB-4-D5-F-B646-3746-C9-BB6452.png
Formerly DragonGirl212 and LooneLuxxe
FR+8/GMT
[item=Noggle] look at this man he's perfect also the art for the Noggle in Fiona's FF is adorable and I now want like ten of them
look at this man
he's perfect
also the art for the Noggle in Fiona's FF is adorable and I now want like ten of them
Yr0dYV1.png | Naomi Descendants for Sale! |
The first to pop up in my mind are these two. They are such amazing designs ;w; Def my favorite designs ;w; [item=slight eyewing][item=dripcave deputy]
The first to pop up in my mind are these two. They are such amazing designs ;w;
Def my favorite designs ;w;

kFn2sCc.png
I really love the [item=shining goblin] and [item=ultimate buttersnake]
I really love the and
2J3QvJQ.gif

[/url]
chayos
+2 fr time
will work for noodles
[item=barkback boar]
OlUTePs.png
Owlcats and Skycats
Owlcats and Skycats
Home of the Fluff Loaf
OK, trying to limit myself to just a couple: [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse] I just really like the colors, idk. [item=glassbound solarvul] Just... so pretty. [item=autumn sphinx] I like all the seasonal sphinxes so far, how they take the same basic creature in different directions, but autumn is my favorite. Regal, and gorgeous wings.
OK, trying to limit myself to just a couple:
I just really like the colors, idk.
Just... so pretty.
I like all the seasonal sphinxes so far, how they take the same basic creature in different directions, but autumn is my favorite. Regal, and gorgeous wings.
Yr0dYV1.png Cheap Lore Dragons!
Lore Dragons, But Edgy
I love bird familiars! It's too hard to pick one favorite. [item=Lakelight Weaver][item=Rosy Lake Cormorant] [item=Highreach Bonepicker][item=Frostbite Hummingbird]
I love bird familiars! It's too hard to pick one favorite.

eGiN2Xv.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
.... 5xbfa7e.png ....0ZMWf.gif6YVaY.giflPUZN.gifejDB3.gif0gIIl.gif........ Ysj1uQH.png
[item=chocolate noggle][item=cosmo gecko][item=princess petal gecko][item=serpenta]all the serpentas ;w; [item= sweetpuff]
all the serpentas ;w;
0dBPyAo.jpg
ctYHVNq.png

1 2 3