Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite familiar creature design?
1 2 3
I think a lot of familiars here have such excellent design, both concept and color wise. What are your favorites?

Im on mobile so copy and paste is annoying so i cant show mine, but show me some pictures :)
I think a lot of familiars here have such excellent design, both concept and color wise. What are your favorites?

Im on mobile so copy and paste is annoying so i cant show mine, but show me some pictures :)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I have a couple of favourites The spiral capricat, slight eyewing, and probably the entire line of goblin festival familiars [item=spiral capricat] [item=slight eyewing] [item=shining goblin] (I only put one example of the goblins though otherwise there would be a lot of them) Edit: a later comment reminded me that I also love [item=chocolate noggle]
I have a couple of favourites
The spiral capricat, slight eyewing, and probably the entire line of goblin festival familiars

Spiral Capricat Slight Eyewing Shining Goblin

(I only put one example of the goblins though otherwise there would be a lot of them)

Edit: a later comment reminded me that I also love Chocolate Noggle
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
[item=Noggle] look at this man he's perfect also the art for the Noggle in Fiona's FF is adorable and I now want like ten of them
Noggle look at this man
he's perfect
also the art for the Noggle in Fiona's FF is adorable and I now want like ten of them
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
The first to pop up in my mind are these two. They are such amazing designs ;w; Def my favorite designs ;w; [item=slight eyewing][item=dripcave deputy]
The first to pop up in my mind are these two. They are such amazing designs ;w;
Def my favorite designs ;w;

Slight Eyewing Dripcave Deputy
+9 FR
He/Him
I really love the [item=shining goblin] and [item=ultimate buttersnake]
I really love the Shining Goblin and Ultimate Buttersnake
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
[item=barkback boar]
Barkback Boar
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Owlcats and Skycats
Owlcats and Skycats
66.png
OK, trying to limit myself to just a couple: [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse] I just really like the colors, idk. [item=glassbound solarvul] Just... so pretty. [item=autumn sphinx] I like all the seasonal sphinxes so far, how they take the same basic creature in different directions, but autumn is my favorite. Regal, and gorgeous wings.
OK, trying to limit myself to just a couple:
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse I just really like the colors, idk.
Glassbound Solarvul Just... so pretty.
Autumn Sphinx I like all the seasonal sphinxes so far, how they take the same basic creature in different directions, but autumn is my favorite. Regal, and gorgeous wings.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
I love bird familiars! It's too hard to pick one favorite. [item=Lakelight Weaver][item=Rosy Lake Cormorant] [item=Highreach Bonepicker][item=Frostbite Hummingbird]
I love bird familiars! It's too hard to pick one favorite.

Lakelight Weaver Rosy Lake Cormorant
Highreach Bonepicker Frostbite Hummingbird
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
[item=chocolate noggle][item=cosmo gecko][item=princess petal gecko][item=serpenta]all the serpentas ;w; [item= sweetpuff]
Chocolate Noggle Cosmo Gecko Princess Petal Gecko Serpenta all the serpentas ;w; Sweetpuff
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 3