Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey devs which one is prudence
1 2 3 4 5
Prudence is the Roc regardless of who the devs actually intended it to be, because are you really going to risk telling a murderbird that big and powerful that it's not the cutest familiar on that page?
Prudence is the Roc regardless of who the devs actually intended it to be, because are you really going to risk telling a murderbird that big and powerful that it's not the cutest familiar on that page?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I mean, it's either the Roc, the Noggle, or all of them
I mean, it's either the Roc, the Noggle, or all of them
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?

HE’S PRUDENCE, HE’S PRUDENCE, YOU’RE PRUDENCE, I’M PRUDENCE!

ARE THER ANY MORE PRUDENCES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

...sqwak

...sqwak
30-50 feral bogs
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-02-21 09:47:30" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2020-02-20 21:52:04" ] They're the cute one. [/quote] The cutest. [/quote] Ah, got it. Clearly it's this one. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kqkad8j.png[/img]
Aequorin wrote on 2020-02-21 09:47:30:
Undel wrote on 2020-02-20 21:52:04:
They're the cute one.

The cutest.

Ah, got it. Clearly it's this one.
Kqkad8j.png
[quote name="BirbDude" date="2020-02-23 21:45:42" ] is Fiona rich or something? Must take a lot of treasure to feed all those familiars unless they just die and the others feast on its dead body or something... [/quote] ....[emoji=banescale scared size=4]
BirbDude wrote on 2020-02-23 21:45:42:
is Fiona rich or something? Must take a lot of treasure to feed all those familiars
unless they just die and the others feast on its dead body or something...
RYAN.png
[quote name="spookzone" date="2020-02-25 04:23:15" ] WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? HE’S PRUDENCE, HE’S PRUDENCE, YOU’RE PRUDENCE, I’M PRUDENCE! ARE THER ANY MORE PRUDENCES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? ...sqwak [/quote] Everything is a trick, an illusion, the world is prudence the sun the universe it's all prudence
spookzone wrote on 2020-02-25 04:23:15:

...sqwak
Everything is a trick, an illusion, the world is prudence the sun the universe it's all prudence
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I'm more concerned about what Prudence was doing at that time...
I'm more concerned about what Prudence was doing at that time...
1rMtjlm.png
[quote name="TheMorningStar01" date="2020-02-25 12:16:34" ] [quote name="spookzone" date="2020-02-25 04:23:15" ] WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? HE’S PRUDENCE, HE’S PRUDENCE, YOU’RE PRUDENCE, I’M PRUDENCE! ARE THER ANY MORE PRUDENCES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? ...sqwak [/quote] Everything is a trick, an illusion, the world is prudence the sun the universe it's all prudence [/quote] [b]ALL HAIL PRUDENCE[/b]
TheMorningStar01 wrote on 2020-02-25 12:16:34:
spookzone wrote on 2020-02-25 04:23:15:

...sqwak
Everything is a trick, an illusion, the world is prudence the sun the universe it's all prudence
ALL HAIL PRUDENCE
Hey yall I'm back!
1 2 3 4 5