Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | memes on the mind
1 2 3
so you know that drake meme format that hasnt died for like [i]years[/i] yeah so [center][columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][emoji=star size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]using the drake meme format to make memes[/columns][/center] [center][columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]using the flight rising star ranking system on a forum post to make memes[/columns][/center] im so tired. it's 3 am. what am i doing
so you know that drake meme format that hasnt died for like years

yeah so
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxusing the drake meme format to make memes
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxusing the flight rising star ranking system on a forum post to make memes

im so tired. it's 3 am. what am i doing
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[emoji=star size=1] going to sleep [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] its 3am time to make the drake meme for FR
going to sleep
its 3am time to make the drake meme for FR
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[emoji=star size=1] making a meme using an image editing program [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] making a meme with text and emojis on a dragon site
making a meme using an image editing program
making a meme with text and emojis on a dragon site
Mg9qSuP.gif
[emoji=star size=1] making a meme and posting it on the forums [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] making a meme and replying with it on the forums [emoji=achievement size=1] making a meme and never sharing it out of fear of judgement [emoji=sun size=1] expanding on an already existing meme
making a meme and posting it on the forums
making a meme and replying with it on the forums
making a meme and never sharing it out of fear of judgement
expanding on an already existing meme
[emoji=star size=1]Converting gems to treasure [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]Converting treasure to gems
Converting gems to treasure
Converting treasure to gems
[emoji=star size=1] [quote name="Ossium" date="2020-02-15 08:47:45" ] [emoji=star size=1]Converting gems to treasure [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]Converting treasure to gems [/quote] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]being broke
Ossium wrote on 2020-02-15 08:47:45:
Converting gems to treasure
Converting treasure to gems
being broke
ttGfSL1.png
[quote name="GlitchEnder" date="2020-02-15 08:37:49" ] [emoji=star size=1] making a meme and posting it on the forums [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] making a meme and replying with it on the forums [emoji=achievement size=1] making a meme and never sharing it out of fear of judgement [emoji=sun size=1] expanding on an already existing meme [/quote] [emoji=yellow gem size=1] Running out of emojis to escalate the situation
GlitchEnder wrote on 2020-02-15 08:37:49:
making a meme and posting it on the forums
making a meme and replying with it on the forums
making a meme and never sharing it out of fear of judgement
expanding on an already existing meme
Running out of emojis to escalate the situation
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[emoji=star size=1] using the boring star format [emoji=chameleon size=1] using this guy because he is wonderful
using the boring star format
using this guy because he is wonderful
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[emoji=star size=1] feeding your dragons and actually playing the game Flight Rising [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] browsing the forums looking for memes
feeding your dragons and actually playing the game Flight Rising
browsing the forums looking for memes
[quote name="StormDragon21" date="2020-02-15 05:54:30" ] [emoji=star size=1] making a meme using an image editing program [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] making a meme with text and emojis on a dragon site [/quote]
StormDragon21 wrote on 2020-02-15 05:54:30:
making a meme using an image editing program
making a meme with text and emojis on a dragon site
1 2 3