Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much apparel is too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I say it depends on the dragon. Like, I have some dragons who have their wings pretty much bare because their accents show off the wings the most, but I also have a joke dragon that's meant to look like a walking sentient pile of clothes (as a joke). Then there are some where less is more.
I say it depends on the dragon. Like, I have some dragons who have their wings pretty much bare because their accents show off the wings the most, but I also have a joke dragon that's meant to look like a walking sentient pile of clothes (as a joke). Then there are some where less is more.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="Shadowonwater" date="2020-02-14 20:32:09" ] Do you ever look at someone's lair and think 'wow, that looks like a mess'? Like, it's too busy. There's too much going on and it just doesn't look good. What do you think? [/quote] [quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2020-02-14 23:26:46" ] If I wanted to look at a pile of laundry, there's a chair in my bedroom for that. How much of the dragon is covered matters a lot more than number of slots used. [/quote] No, how rude. Let people play how they want smh. Like if you don't like apparel on your own dragons that's great thing but like, what other people do in their lairs has zero affect on you. If this was a thread discussing personal preference that's one thing. I dress my dragons according to lore. Sometimes that means three or four pieces, sometimes it means maximum apparel. Sometimes it means coordinating, sometimes it means non coordinating. I don't really care how it looks. Just what my dragon's preferences are. I mean, I find flowerfalls, which are a solitary piece of apparel, automatically too busy on any dragon they're put on, but that's just personal preference. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143071/14307065_350.png[/img] She is my only dragon that uses maximum apparel slots. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497764/49776394_350.png[/img] She looks busier with only two pieces of apparel because of her genes
Shadowonwater wrote on 2020-02-14 20:32:09:
Do you ever look at someone's lair and think 'wow, that looks like a mess'?
Like, it's too busy. There's too much going on and it just doesn't look good.

What do you think?
LordJeanliness wrote on 2020-02-14 23:26:46:
If I wanted to look at a pile of laundry, there's a chair in my bedroom for that.

How much of the dragon is covered matters a lot more than number of slots used.

No, how rude. Let people play how they want smh. Like if you don't like apparel on your own dragons that's great thing but like, what other people do in their lairs has zero affect on you. If this was a thread discussing personal preference that's one thing.

I dress my dragons according to lore. Sometimes that means three or four pieces, sometimes it means maximum apparel. Sometimes it means coordinating, sometimes it means non coordinating. I don't really care how it looks. Just what my dragon's preferences are.

I mean, I find flowerfalls, which are a solitary piece of apparel, automatically too busy on any dragon they're put on, but that's just personal preference.

14307065_350.png

She is my only dragon that uses maximum apparel slots.

49776394_350.png

She looks busier with only two pieces of apparel because of her genes
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8