Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much apparel is too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Some of my dragons are extremely busy, others have very little. It just depends. I like to be able to see the dragon under the apparel at the very least but I think extremely busy outfits can be a lot of fun
Some of my dragons are extremely busy, others have very little. It just depends. I like to be able to see the dragon under the apparel at the very least but I think extremely busy outfits can be a lot of fun
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
depends on the dragon and the apparel, sometimes I just wanna show off their primary/secondary/tertiary genes so much that I leave one area nakey
depends on the dragon and the apparel, sometimes I just wanna show off their primary/secondary/tertiary genes so much that I leave one area nakey
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I'm definitely an apparel minimalist; I prefer a nice accent most of the time. That said, I've seen very cool dragons with no apparel, a bit of apparel, or a ton of apparel. It's really an individual dragon thing.
I'm definitely an apparel minimalist; I prefer a nice accent most of the time. That said, I've seen very cool dragons with no apparel, a bit of apparel, or a ton of apparel. It's really an individual dragon thing.
Depends on the dragon. A lot of mine are super busy, and that's primarily because there are lots of older dragons in my clan, and I'm attached to them not necessarily for their colors/genes, but for their character and how long they've been with me ^^'
Depends on the dragon. A lot of mine are super busy, and that's primarily because there are lots of older dragons in my clan, and I'm attached to them not necessarily for their colors/genes, but for their character and how long they've been with me ^^'
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Personally, naked dragons feel too ordinary to me. Chances are, there's a dozen like them on the site already!

So mine usually get some apparel or an accent to add a little personality. Sometimes that means some unlucky dragon *cough*Unnamable*cough* gets *smothered* in apparel, while others in my front page rock one or two.

no ragrets
Personally, naked dragons feel too ordinary to me. Chances are, there's a dozen like them on the site already!

So mine usually get some apparel or an accent to add a little personality. Sometimes that means some unlucky dragon *cough*Unnamable*cough* gets *smothered* in apparel, while others in my front page rock one or two.

no ragrets
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
[quote name="Fantelle" date="2020-02-15 01:05:41" ] [quote name="Aberran" date="2020-02-15 00:47:52" ] It depends on the person, to be honest, everyone has different tastes [/quote] this lol ??? idk why op so bothered w how other peoples lairs look [/quote] Agreed.
Fantelle wrote on 2020-02-15 01:05:41:
Aberran wrote on 2020-02-15 00:47:52:
It depends on the person, to be honest, everyone has different tastes

this lol ??? idk why op so bothered w how other peoples lairs look

Agreed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm eventually gonna unlock all the apparel slots, so... I'm a fan of lots of accessories. They look nice.

Dragons do need pants in my lair, though. That's my only rule.
I'm eventually gonna unlock all the apparel slots, so... I'm a fan of lots of accessories. They look nice.

Dragons do need pants in my lair, though. That's my only rule.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Too much apparel is less a number of apparel and more how much % your apparel cover your dragons body.

My girl Celeste has 17 apparel pieces and looks only slightly dressed while my girl Telmaria only has 7 pieces of apparel and some might understandable think she is overdressed.

Also I think how much the apparel blends in vs stands out on your dragon plays into if it feels overdressed or not.
If Telmaria ghost hands were blue or red, she probably wouldn't look overcrowded but since they are BRIGHT neon like green, its feels more crowded then it would blue/red since its so much more noticeable how much the hands cover
Too much apparel is less a number of apparel and more how much % your apparel cover your dragons body.

My girl Celeste has 17 apparel pieces and looks only slightly dressed while my girl Telmaria only has 7 pieces of apparel and some might understandable think she is overdressed.

Also I think how much the apparel blends in vs stands out on your dragon plays into if it feels overdressed or not.
If Telmaria ghost hands were blue or red, she probably wouldn't look overcrowded but since they are BRIGHT neon like green, its feels more crowded then it would blue/red since its so much more noticeable how much the hands cover
[quote name="Tharn" date="2020-02-14 20:43:17" ] If you can't see at least 50% of the actual dragon it's too much. [/quote] [b]*glances at all the invis cloak dragons*[/b]
Tharn wrote on 2020-02-14 20:43:17:
If you can't see at least 50% of the actual dragon it's too much.
*glances at all the invis cloak dragons*
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I minimally dress my dergs, except for one. Sapphire, who is my custom progen, is forced to wear any and all apparel that I impulse-bought, up to the limit of my slots.
I minimally dress my dergs, except for one. Sapphire, who is my custom progen, is forced to wear any and all apparel that I impulse-bought, up to the limit of my slots.
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8