Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much apparel is too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N o
N o
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
From my point of view, the line between too much and not enough is a very fine one and it can vary drastically from dragon to dragon. “Cluttered” aesthetics really don’t appeal to me personally because I like being able to see the genes, so I avoid cluttering my own dragons when designing outfits (which, admittedly, makes some of them very boring); however, some people really like lots of apparel, and if they like the way their dragons look, then heck yeah—that’s what matters. :) Everyone gets to play they want to, which is one of the best things about the game.
From my point of view, the line between too much and not enough is a very fine one and it can vary drastically from dragon to dragon. “Cluttered” aesthetics really don’t appeal to me personally because I like being able to see the genes, so I avoid cluttering my own dragons when designing outfits (which, admittedly, makes some of them very boring); however, some people really like lots of apparel, and if they like the way their dragons look, then heck yeah—that’s what matters. :) Everyone gets to play they want to, which is one of the best things about the game.
wmI4zZE.png
The only time I find it weird is when they're sharing the dragon to show off their genes. I usually can't even tell what their genes are! I don't think I've ever maxed the apparel slots on my dragons (3 are still locked anyways).
The only time I find it weird is when they're sharing the dragon to show off their genes. I usually can't even tell what their genes are! I don't think I've ever maxed the apparel slots on my dragons (3 are still locked anyways).
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
i feel like this post is an @ me cus i use TONS of apparel,,,,, aha,,,,

I like creating outfits more than i like to accessorize my dragons so they generally end up with a lot of pieces- but i still like seeing SOME of the dergs colors, thats important!
i feel like this post is an @ me cus i use TONS of apparel,,,,, aha,,,,

I like creating outfits more than i like to accessorize my dragons so they generally end up with a lot of pieces- but i still like seeing SOME of the dergs colors, thats important!
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Fight me coward
Fight me coward
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
No such thing. I think we need 10 more slots
No such thing. I think we need 10 more slots
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
Personally, I have a hard time looking at dragons that are just buried in apparel. Especially with those frickin' petals that I simply cannot stand...

My dragons are all very undressed except for a few that have more clothes than usual. I spend far too much time, energy and money on my dragon's genes to cover it all up in a messy outfit.

No hate to those who like clutter, but it will never be my thing.
Personally, I have a hard time looking at dragons that are just buried in apparel. Especially with those frickin' petals that I simply cannot stand...

My dragons are all very undressed except for a few that have more clothes than usual. I spend far too much time, energy and money on my dragon's genes to cover it all up in a messy outfit.

No hate to those who like clutter, but it will never be my thing.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Definitely depends upon the dragon. These ones look good with a lot of apparel, in my opinion: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382542/38254103_350.png?mtime=XCt8lQAD6uM.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255133/25513293_350.png?mtime=XRKKTQAC7PA.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482378/48237715_350.png?mtime=XjG3XQADd6c.png[/img] And these ones look best with very little apparel: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438051/43805048_350.png?mtime=XRDuPQACjFU.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500231/50023079_350.png?mtime=XSvBVQACsuo.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385820/38581937_350.png?mtime=XAJ4ywAC0IM.png[/img]
Definitely depends upon the dragon.

These ones look good with a lot of apparel, in my opinion:
38254103_350.png?mtime=XCt8lQAD6uM.png
25513293_350.png?mtime=XRKKTQAC7PA.png
48237715_350.png?mtime=XjG3XQADd6c.png

And these ones look best with very little apparel:
43805048_350.png?mtime=XRDuPQACjFU.png
50023079_350.png?mtime=XSvBVQACsuo.png
38581937_350.png?mtime=XAJ4ywAC0IM.png
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
for me, I try to divide evenly
if they have an accent, I cover the rest of the body aside from about 30% of the actual dragon
if they don't have an accent or just a skin, I divide 50/50
of course this isn't always the case, as some dragons I just kinda put a set on them (sometimes not even a set, just spares and all that look cute), though I always try to match
for me, I try to divide evenly
if they have an accent, I cover the rest of the body aside from about 30% of the actual dragon
if they don't have an accent or just a skin, I divide 50/50
of course this isn't always the case, as some dragons I just kinda put a set on them (sometimes not even a set, just spares and all that look cute), though I always try to match
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Any.

:p

No but... it depends on the apparel in question. I generally don’t like stuff that completely covers the dragon, so even a few big pieces could be too much. Same with a bunch of little things if it covers the dragon. Clothes hangers are kinda pointless to me. I also generally don’t even care about apparel because it’s often too expensive for what it is.
Any.

:p

No but... it depends on the apparel in question. I generally don’t like stuff that completely covers the dragon, so even a few big pieces could be too much. Same with a bunch of little things if it covers the dragon. Clothes hangers are kinda pointless to me. I also generally don’t even care about apparel because it’s often too expensive for what it is.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8