Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much apparel is too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
personally, i think it depends on both the dragon and the apparel used? like for me, this boy doesn't need anything else to look awesome, while this girl has max slots filled and looks fantastic to me! this boy has all but one, which may look busy, but i enjoy it. on the other hand, this girl has 12 items, yet feels wayyyy too busy and i've been meaning to redo her outfit. honestly i think it's the garlands and halo? mostly the garlands; they're very clunky and i have a hard time using them :<

so yeah, i think it's conditional!
personally, i think it depends on both the dragon and the apparel used? like for me, this boy doesn't need anything else to look awesome, while this girl has max slots filled and looks fantastic to me! this boy has all but one, which may look busy, but i enjoy it. on the other hand, this girl has 12 items, yet feels wayyyy too busy and i've been meaning to redo her outfit. honestly i think it's the garlands and halo? mostly the garlands; they're very clunky and i have a hard time using them :<

so yeah, i think it's conditional!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
It's too much when you can't see the dragon itself.
It's too much when you can't see the dragon itself.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
It really depends on what their going for. I have a rep that's supposed to be a dragon/tree, so he has a lot of coverage. I have another rep that only has two pieces because that's what suites him best.
It really depends on what their going for. I have a rep that's supposed to be a dragon/tree, so he has a lot of coverage. I have another rep that only has two pieces because that's what suites him best.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
ngl i kinda used to like these huge overcomplicated outfits but now i never use more than seven slots and ngl i kinda want some refunds for the additional slots
ngl i kinda used to like these huge overcomplicated outfits but now i never use more than seven slots and ngl i kinda want some refunds for the additional slots
ttGfSL1.png
If I wanted to look at a pile of laundry, there's a chair in my bedroom for that.

How much of the dragon is covered matters a lot more than number of slots used.
If I wanted to look at a pile of laundry, there's a chair in my bedroom for that.

How much of the dragon is covered matters a lot more than number of slots used.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I use 7 apparel slot and I think that's plenty. Sometimes my dragon will have all 7 slots used and it looks super busy. And sometimes it doesn't. It just depends on what apparel and skins or accents you use. Even breed can make a difference. Look how tiny a Snapper's wings are, especially compared to a Guardian's.
I use 7 apparel slot and I think that's plenty. Sometimes my dragon will have all 7 slots used and it looks super busy. And sometimes it doesn't. It just depends on what apparel and skins or accents you use. Even breed can make a difference. Look how tiny a Snapper's wings are, especially compared to a Guardian's.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
It depends on the person, to be honest, everyone has different tastes
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
[quote name="Aberran" date="2020-02-15 00:47:52" ] It depends on the person, to be honest, everyone has different tastes [/quote] this lol ??? idk why op so bothered w how other peoples lairs look
Aberran wrote on 2020-02-15 00:47:52:

this lol ??? idk why op so bothered w how other peoples lairs look
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

THERE IS NEVER TOO MUCH APPAREL.

But more seriously though, I feel like if I can't tell what dragon it is, or I can't see the colors underneath then its too much. But I tend to use a lot of apparel in projects, because I'm really picky with skins.
THERE IS NEVER TOO MUCH APPAREL.

But more seriously though, I feel like if I can't tell what dragon it is, or I can't see the colors underneath then its too much. But I tend to use a lot of apparel in projects, because I'm really picky with skins.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
I got dragons ranging from almost naked to completely coated XD

I just try to give them something that works to me
I got dragons ranging from almost naked to completely coated XD

I just try to give them something that works to me
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8