Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Lairs
1 2 3 4 5
I have some reasons why I like G1s, especially unbred ones: [LIST] [*]I love having my dragons completely unrelated to anyone else; it's not that I don't want to share my dragons with other people, it's just very clean and I like it [*]I don't have to see non-lore-related names in my dragons' lineage; I am super strict when it comes to naming and overall thematic so seeing names that don't fit my aesthetic is just really off-putting, however G2 Imps are an exception [*]I love the idea of getting a dragon who is practically a blank canvas and then creating something entirely new out of it [*]The fact that many XYZ G1s are of completely unique colour combinations never seen on this site before makes me feel so nice, I love the potential [*]I used to really dislike any sort of parental tethers, now I'm neutral about it but that's the reason why I love the first [i]none[/i] status [*]I hate the concept of reproduction so I like to keep it [i]none[/i] on the second status [*]Less of a thing but I also like the whole impressive status because having so many G1s is really...taxing [/LIST] The only negative sides are that it's really freaking expensive and that you might not find a dragon that fits your description for literal years AHHH yes, well said [quote name="pthn" date="2020-02-07 04:13:37" ] clean lineage. I can't go back to having dragons with parents or children, it just... upsets me. [/quote]
I have some reasons why I like G1s, especially unbred ones:
  • I love having my dragons completely unrelated to anyone else; it's not that I don't want to share my dragons with other people, it's just very clean and I like it
  • I don't have to see non-lore-related names in my dragons' lineage; I am super strict when it comes to naming and overall thematic so seeing names that don't fit my aesthetic is just really off-putting, however G2 Imps are an exception
  • I love the idea of getting a dragon who is practically a blank canvas and then creating something entirely new out of it
  • The fact that many XYZ G1s are of completely unique colour combinations never seen on this site before makes me feel so nice, I love the potential
  • I used to really dislike any sort of parental tethers, now I'm neutral about it but that's the reason why I love the first none status
  • I hate the concept of reproduction so I like to keep it none on the second status
  • Less of a thing but I also like the whole impressive status because having so many G1s is really...taxing

The only negative sides are that it's really freaking expensive and that you might not find a dragon that fits your description for literal years

AHHH yes, well said
pthn wrote on 2020-02-07 04:13:37:
clean lineage.
I can't go back to having dragons with parents or children, it just... upsets me.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@songofancients yeah. can't say it ever happened to me and afaik it's less of a problem now than it used to be, but i can still remember some srs salt going around about people naming fodder they'd bought from people silly things and folks getting mad about it.

i think it's mostly when babies get named things in all caps, or really ridiculous things like PuddingFork or smth, or if a person has One™ exalt name they use (mine is pilgrim) and people don't want a bunch of kids named all the same thing? idk.

i'll just sit over here breeding my own fodder and naming g1s dumb things, not annoying anyone ^^;
@songofancients yeah. can't say it ever happened to me and afaik it's less of a problem now than it used to be, but i can still remember some srs salt going around about people naming fodder they'd bought from people silly things and folks getting mad about it.

i think it's mostly when babies get named things in all caps, or really ridiculous things like PuddingFork or smth, or if a person has One™ exalt name they use (mine is pilgrim) and people don't want a bunch of kids named all the same thing? idk.

i'll just sit over here breeding my own fodder and naming g1s dumb things, not annoying anyone ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5