Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ehem,, How does the Gladekeeper walk?
1 2 3
[center]I inquire about my dearest deity!! [Size=2](Who is totally better than the others)[/size] Ehem,, Dear fellow flight rising members, I am, simply inquisitive. For good reason! So, onto what I am confused on; the Gladekeepers back legs,, they are kind of tree branches I suppose, and tree branches aren't the most flexible things, you see.. and those specific branches don't look very stable... Could they- do they- snap?? [emoji=mirror size=1] I must know!! How or even does the Gladekeeper walk? What do you think? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/9_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I inquire about my dearest deity!!

(Who is totally better than the others)
Ehem,,

Dear fellow flight rising members, I am, simply inquisitive. For good reason! So, onto what I am confused on; the Gladekeepers back legs,, they are kind of tree branches I suppose, and tree branches aren't the most flexible things, you see.. and those specific branches don't look very stable... Could they- do they- snap??

I must know!! How or even does the Gladekeeper walk? What do you think?

9_350.png
ACOZFAh.png
she does that challenge everyone does as a kid where you try to walk without bending your legs
she does that challenge everyone does as a kid where you try to walk without bending your legs
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[quote name="xiq" date="2020-02-05 20:06:17" ] she does that challenge everyone does as a kid where you try to walk without bending your legs [/quote] omg yes @xiq
xiq wrote on 2020-02-05 20:06:17:
omg yes
@xiq

ACOZFAh.png
She tiptoes
She tiptoes
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
idk, they seem more like roots to me. roots are pretty flexible.
idk, they seem more like roots to me. roots are pretty flexible.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
@LilykinzLeGamer

Fair point! But when will we know for sure
@LilykinzLeGamer

Fair point! But when will we know for sure
ACOZFAh.png
@Orielion *shrug* i guess we will never know unless a mod or gladekeep herself comes along and confirms things.
@Orielion *shrug* i guess we will never know unless a mod or gladekeep herself comes along and confirms things.
Wishlist
Art Shop
The bit that you're referring to as branches looks more like roots to me, which are flexible, flexibility is also related to species and age of tree. They also seem to transition to trunk beyond the pad of the foot. (Do dragon feet have pads?) So I conclude that the glade keeper walks with her roots, like walking palms in tall tale.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratea_exorrhiza
The bit that you're referring to as branches looks more like roots to me, which are flexible, flexibility is also related to species and age of tree. They also seem to transition to trunk beyond the pad of the foot. (Do dragon feet have pads?) So I conclude that the glade keeper walks with her roots, like walking palms in tall tale.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratea_exorrhiza
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
@LilykinzLeGamer Hmm,, now that I think about it, that COULD happen but the chances are super slim and that wasn't my intention, because this was really a joke thread l! We're just having fun[emoji=mirror size=1] Loving your sig! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@LilykinzLeGamer
Hmm,, now that I think about it, that COULD happen but the chances are super slim and that wasn't my intention, because this was really a joke thread l! We're just having fun

Loving your sig!
ACOZFAh.png
@Orielion oh, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and yea, chances are slim. but it's still fun to interpret things and see other peoples' opinions on them.
@Orielion oh, thank you!
and yea, chances are slim. but it's still fun to interpret things and see other peoples' opinions on them.
Wishlist
Art Shop
1 2 3