Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did I imagine a Guide thread
I’ve been trying for the last hour to find this exact guide I used to use for Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard, yet I can’t find it no matter how far I browse back in Guides or my own recent forum activity, topic search, I can’t find it LmaO

I forget who created it but they had this lovely link to a google sheets thing where you entered in your results after initially clearing the board, and it would generate the rows and diagonal columns to click so you could then clear and beat the game.

I know I can find the G&G VH Guide post with the visual yellow graph where you insert the same info, but that’s not the one I’m looking for. (I’ll use it if I have to but it’s too slow for me)

Man if anyone can understand what I’m even trying to say here, I would greatly appreciate any help xD
I’ve been trying for the last hour to find this exact guide I used to use for Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard, yet I can’t find it no matter how far I browse back in Guides or my own recent forum activity, topic search, I can’t find it LmaO

I forget who created it but they had this lovely link to a google sheets thing where you entered in your results after initially clearing the board, and it would generate the rows and diagonal columns to click so you could then clear and beat the game.

I know I can find the G&G VH Guide post with the visual yellow graph where you insert the same info, but that’s not the one I’m looking for. (I’ll use it if I have to but it’s too slow for me)

Man if anyone can understand what I’m even trying to say here, I would greatly appreciate any help xD
Do you mean this one?

Edit: Here is a comprehensible list of all Glimmer & Gloom guides and it's where I found the above one. Maybe it can help as well!
Do you mean this one?

Edit: Here is a comprehensible list of all Glimmer & Gloom guides and it's where I found the above one. Maybe it can help as well!
RaKJWjA.png » Winter
» she/her
» Wishlist!
» Fodderlocke
Yr0dYV1.png
[s]Oh hey, is it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2765443]my guide[/url] you're looking for?[/s] [emoji=coatl star size=2] Wait no, I'm guessing mine's "the one with the yellow graph". You probably want [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bvkJApQzNIOuLH4rjbm2CX0LddKw8FNKiFIaDpSGRFg/edit#gid=646362528]this one[/url]!
Oh hey, is it my guide you're looking for?

Wait no, I'm guessing mine's "the one with the yellow graph". You probably want this one!
Please ping me
in discussion forums!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase L,
not @sqid.
---- Money-making guide

Cycled items reference guide

G&G Very Hard solver
----
cGDwlJd.png
@winterchant

Bless you that’s the one!! Thank you so much xD

@sQld

Thank you!! I love your guide as well, I’m just on mobile so the plain up numbers sheet works faster for me xD thank you for your help!
@winterchant

Bless you that’s the one!! Thank you so much xD

@sQld

Thank you!! I love your guide as well, I’m just on mobile so the plain up numbers sheet works faster for me xD thank you for your help!