Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frigid Gem...Guardian?
1 2
Is it just me or does it look like the Frigid Gem Guardian is trying to hawk off its gem? Some protector... [item=frigid gem guardian]
Is it just me or does it look like the Frigid Gem Guardian is trying to hawk off its gem? Some protector...

Frigid Gem Guardian
“50 Eternal Snow, can we get 50 eternal- 55 eternal snow, will we get a 55 eternal snow-“
“50 Eternal Snow, can we get 50 eternal- 55 eternal snow, will we get a 55 eternal snow-“
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
"Come ooooon, I know you want the gem! Go on, take it"
"Come ooooon, I know you want the gem! Go on, take it"

"Step right up, folks! I have a DOOZY of a deal for you today! For this week only, I present to you, this BEAUTIFUL ice gem! One of a kind, it's a national treasure of the Southern Icefield, and it can be YOURS for the low low price of 70 MILLION GEMS! It's sparkly, it's shiny, and it's great in lemonade! Why, I even heard that the Icewarden was planning on giving it to a special someone. Who could it be? What secrets could this lovely item reveal? Why wait to find out?! It could be YOURS, ladies and gents, for just 5 easy payments for just 70 million gems! What? That's exactly the price I listed before! How dare you impugn my integrity? I am a SALESMAN! I have a code of honor. And you know what else just oozes a sense of honor? This lovely gem! Remember, it's available for this week only! It sparkles! It shines! It has magic powers! It tells the future! You'll be the envy of everyone for MILES! It makes a majestic paperweight! And again, all for just 20 easy payments of 70 million gems!"
"Step right up, folks! I have a DOOZY of a deal for you today! For this week only, I present to you, this BEAUTIFUL ice gem! One of a kind, it's a national treasure of the Southern Icefield, and it can be YOURS for the low low price of 70 MILLION GEMS! It's sparkly, it's shiny, and it's great in lemonade! Why, I even heard that the Icewarden was planning on giving it to a special someone. Who could it be? What secrets could this lovely item reveal? Why wait to find out?! It could be YOURS, ladies and gents, for just 5 easy payments for just 70 million gems! What? That's exactly the price I listed before! How dare you impugn my integrity? I am a SALESMAN! I have a code of honor. And you know what else just oozes a sense of honor? This lovely gem! Remember, it's available for this week only! It sparkles! It shines! It has magic powers! It tells the future! You'll be the envy of everyone for MILES! It makes a majestic paperweight! And again, all for just 20 easy payments of 70 million gems!"
It is protecting the gem by trying to get it into the hands of someone who might actually have a desire to protect it :p
It is protecting the gem by trying to get it into the hands of someone who might actually have a desire to protect it :p
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2020-01-30 08:54:51" ] "Step right up, folks! I have a DOOZY of a deal for you today! For this week only, I present to you, this BEAUTIFUL ice gem! One of a kind, it's a national treasure of the Southern Icefield, and it can be YOURS for the low low price of 70 MILLION GEMS! It's sparkly, it's shiny, and it's great in lemonade! Why, I even heard that the Icewarden was planning on giving it to a special someone. Who could it be? What secrets could this lovely item reveal? Why wait to find out?! It could be YOURS, ladies and gents, for just 5 easy payments for just 70 million gems! What? That's exactly the price I listed before! How dare you impugn my integrity? I am a SALESMAN! I have a code of honor. And you know what else just oozes a sense of honor? This lovely gem! Remember, it's available for this week only! It sparkles! It shines! It has magic powers! It tells the future! You'll be the envy of everyone for MILES! It makes a majestic paperweight! And again, all for just 20 easy payments of 70 million gems!" [/quote] Sornieth's first infomercial
Cryoluxa wrote on 2020-01-30 08:54:51:

Sornieth's first infomercial
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Frigid gem guardian: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=3&auth=ddb6075f5a60623bec530c928b857a4fb2b2baf2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Frigid gem guardian:

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=3&auth=ddb6075f5a60623bec530c928b857a4fb2b2baf2&dummyext=prev.png
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
"Oh, you're a criminal escaping from the Icewarden's prisons? No problem! Here. Just take it. Come on, it won't hurt you! It's just a priceless gemstone. The Icewarden himself probably doesn't even know it's here, what with him sticking his nose in frozen chains and all. C'mon, just take it!"
"Oh, you're a criminal escaping from the Icewarden's prisons? No problem! Here. Just take it. Come on, it won't hurt you! It's just a priceless gemstone. The Icewarden himself probably doesn't even know it's here, what with him sticking his nose in frozen chains and all. C'mon, just take it!"
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
i feel like he"s just showing it up !

"Oh loook at my pretty geeeeem ! And I'm the one who protcts it ! Isn't this absolutely awesome ?!"
i feel like he"s just showing it up !

"Oh loook at my pretty geeeeem ! And I'm the one who protcts it ! Isn't this absolutely awesome ?!"
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2020-01-30 08:48:52" ] Some protector... [/quote] don't make fun of them they are working so hard :( working so hard to sell that gem for some nice [emoji=treasure size=1] :)))
Cryoluxa wrote on 2020-01-30 08:48:52:
Some protector...
don't make fun of them they are working so hard :(

working so hard to sell that gem for some nice :)))
intersex.png
1 2