Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Luminous Halo Prices are insane...
1 2 3 4 5
Wow I never realized the price would jump like that for them. There’s all the other halos but the luminous halo in specific has to be so expensive... I mean I have like 5 in my hoard and I almost sold it at like 40kt to buy a Fodder dragon before I checked the prices out first. Can someone explain what caused the price to skyrocket for them?
Wow I never realized the price would jump like that for them. There’s all the other halos but the luminous halo in specific has to be so expensive... I mean I have like 5 in my hoard and I almost sold it at like 40kt to buy a Fodder dragon before I checked the prices out first. Can someone explain what caused the price to skyrocket for them?
4xTBSTZ.png
them pretty
them pretty
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
yea I had missed the festival, and now . . . its too much. eh.
yea I had missed the festival, and now . . . its too much. eh.
[quote name="SensitivePigeon" date="2020-01-28 17:26:18" ] them pretty [/quote]
SensitivePigeon wrote on 2020-01-28 17:26:18:
them pretty
i expected it for some reason but i still didn't manage to get enough
i expected it for some reason but i still didn't manage to get enough
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
miss the days when they were 200g
miss the days when they were 200g
[quote name="SensitivePigeon" date="2020-01-28 17:26:18" ] them pretty [/quote] They're so pretty that combining them with a different flight's halo makes that halo 100x prettier. [s]I'd never use the Plague halo if I had to use it by itself. >>;[/s]
SensitivePigeon wrote on 2020-01-28 17:26:18:
them pretty

They're so pretty that combining them with a different flight's halo makes that halo 100x prettier. I'd never use the Plague halo if I had to use it by itself. >>;
i only bought one halo before on the ah, and that was. already expensive
to see the prices skyrocket to this point makes me wish i bought more ngl
i only bought one halo before on the ah, and that was. already expensive
to see the prices skyrocket to this point makes me wish i bought more ngl
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
The Luminous Halo is something I wish I bought more of. I mean, I have four total, but I still feel like I should of gotten more.
The Luminous Halo is something I wish I bought more of. I mean, I have four total, but I still feel like I should of gotten more.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Listen. The one thing everyone should notice is that the FR playerbase, as a rule, likes to go for at least one of, if not both of, two things:

1) The appearance of elegance and immense wealth
2) The appearance of godly mystery angel-type beings

The Luminous Halo is both gold and a halo. That it is fairly expensive for being a pretty recent item should not be surprising in the slightest.
Listen. The one thing everyone should notice is that the FR playerbase, as a rule, likes to go for at least one of, if not both of, two things:

1) The appearance of elegance and immense wealth
2) The appearance of godly mystery angel-type beings

The Luminous Halo is both gold and a halo. That it is fairly expensive for being a pretty recent item should not be surprising in the slightest.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5